Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rematch

Go down

The Rematch Empty The Rematch

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:28 pm

(OOC: I'm starting a second thread here because this has got nothing to do with my first one. While the main point of this is a meeting between Daveth and Lady Dyana, technically anyone in Marsten lands at the end of Month 4/beginning of Month 5 could interrupt)

Daveth had arrived on time in Marsten lands, thanks to leaving Tullison lands when he hoped he would, despite the rather circuitous and cross-country route his party took to avoid any 'bandit' ambushes set up by Ser Theomore once Daveth left Lord Dunstan's protection.

He'd actually arranged for a short rest stop nearby, so he had time to change into less travel-worn clothes, re-comb his hair, and generally let he and his men make themselves look a little less like they'd been hiking through the forest, and more like the noble entourage he wished for them to project themselves as. He wanted to look his best, without making it obvious that he was trying to.

And now, he finally sees Lady Dyana again for the first time since the tournament.

(OOC: And since I don't know where she'll decide to meet me, I'll leave it there.)
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum