Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D1 EE]New Old Acquaintances[Closed]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D1 EE]New Old Acquaintances[Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1 EE]New Old Acquaintances[Closed]

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 pm

[A simple yield where you get whatever you want (within reason) and I get to increase Theomores disposition to amiable ir really my only goal for the intrigue.]

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

[D1 EE]New Old Acquaintances[Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [D1 EE]New Old Acquaintances[Closed]

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:13 pm

"
I shall see what I can do."
Theomore gives an affirmative nod. "
But this entire thing may turn out to be nothing but grumps and snarkins having gone bump in the night."

"
I imagine that you suspect that I have an interest in how this particular piece of investigation goes?"
He adds, perhaps asking more for confirmation than anything else.

OOC: Here goes:
[url=iniative][/url]: 5d6k4 12
Objective: I believe it was stated in the pm, though let me know if it isn't clear enough for your liking.
Intrigue Defense: 11 (13 for the first round)
Disposition: Indifferent
Composure 9

I have a feeling that Theo and Yoren are close enough in skill that others getting involved would be slightly unfair, but since this will probably end with yield, I don't really care overly much, though if Athelstan really wants to join, I think I'll have Raff pop up (giving Theo +2 ID), he does have a rather good stealth.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:37 pm

[ooc]Only if Yoren requires that extra + aid I will walk in to it, but Athelstan will like to see the engagement for his personal reasons[/ooc]

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Yoren smiles: "
Grumps and Snarkings are dangerous, even though they are nothing but fiction. As some people believe them to be real, and fear them, they become real. I think that many people's fear is quelled in company. How about that you show us the grumpkins? We may work together to find out if they exist, or if they are merely a figment of imagination brought about by our caution. Better to have checked than to live in ignorance. "

"
We all have a interest in these investigation, I hope that this particular piece interests you, because we will need your help.

OOC
It's simpler with a 1v1, if it's OK with Athelstan. We seem quite similar statwise, you hit a little harder and with a little more defence and I can soak more damage.
[url=Make Theomore show the crash site to help unearth information.][/url]: 5d6k4 13
I deal 5 influence per dos.

Passive stats:
[url=Initiative in intrigue VS Theomore][/url]: 4d6 15
Objective: Cooperation with Theomore (First for this, but aiming to get a better relation over time).
Intrigue defence:10
Composure 15

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:02 am

"
I am not sure if I should be seen taking such efforts to assist in uncovering evidence that would easy the burden on the Bracken side of the scales of the father."
Theomore comments to that, somewhat repetitive from before, perhaps to keep Yoren talking? "
As I said, everyone expects to see Tullisons lean a certain way, I find it preferable to let people grow comfortable seeing what they expect to see."

[url=read target][/url]: 5d6k4 17 I would expect this to beat your passive deception, you are using convince, yes?
Intrigue Defense: 11
Composure 8/9
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:31 pm

"
IF is the key here: We simply need someone to show us what you found to shorten both of our investigation, if you brought a squire or anything like that, that would easily suffice."

[url=Convince Theomore of sending someone][/url]: 5d6k4 19 (using convince.)
Yield offer: Theomore sends someone in his retinue who was with him, and Yoren does not know of what you want hidden yet, but he'd not be opposed to give it to you.
Passive stats:
Initiative in intrigue VS Theomore: 4d6 15
Objective: Cooperation with Theomore (First for this, but aiming to get a better relation over time).
Intrigue defence:10
Composure 15

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:03 pm

OOC: There was a counteroffer that was accepted.

"
As it happens, I do believe I can find such a man well suited for the task."
Theomore smiles,

"
It is for the best of the realm, I think, that the embers of this blood feud between Black and Bracken does not blow southwards to set ablaze the fragile peace the realm shares with Dorne. Sadly, House Tullison is not in a position to strongly advocate that this should be avoided."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum