Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D4 LA]Meanwhile at the Sept

2 posters

Go down

[D4 LA]Meanwhile at the Sept Empty [D4 LA]Meanwhile at the Sept

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:50 pm

After his failed attempts at deception the past few days and a severe chastisement of Ser Myles Blackwood. Septon Arlyn found himself at the Sept in Brackens hall.

Kneeling before the image of Father Septon Arlyn lit a candle with his own. Contemplating all that had happened the past few days he prayerfully contemplated his action.

Father, Why have you been rebuking my efforts here? I have been trying to diligently follow your lead in determining the truth. I felt like I had a good lead and attempted to find the truth of the matter, Yet it was those tree worshiping Coldbrooks, Although clearly lead by your son Ser Jorah, who found the culprit before myself. Why did you not help me in my endeavors to find out who was responsible. I attempted to enter the Maester chambers twice yet you rebuked me both ti...

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]Quiet my son! Hold your tounge before I stike it from your lips.

Oh gods!

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]YES?

Wait, this cant be happening, I am not wo...

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]I Determine who is of worth good Septon, No mortal man, Nay, Clearly not yourself has the right to judge someone so!

Please forgive me Father, I did not know...

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]You spat on my face, You have cursed my name, You use my personage in vain, Do you expect me to give you this Mercy you seek?

[size=150:3k6nfwwg]Dear, He asked for forgiveness, It is not like he has murdered anyone

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]Right, Right you are. So Arlyn, do you wish to receive my forgiveness.

Yes of course I do.Septon Arlyn by now was withering under the blank stare of the fathers face, trying to hide himself.

[size=200:3k6nfwwg]Then it is no longer your place to lie and deceive. From now on you must be forthright in your dealings. You must also help rebuild the Septry at Battle Valley, Do this and you will be forgiven.

Of course I will father, It will be as you command. Septon Arlyn bows deeply in front of the statue.

The clamorous silence that follows Septon Arlyn hears his own voice call out questioningly. "
Father? Father?!"

Nothing, no response.

Only his charge.

memories
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D4 LA]Meanwhile at the Sept Empty Re: [D4 LA]Meanwhile at the Sept

Post by Reader Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 am

Ecstasies and visions! Brought on by the stress and turmoil of the investigation, or something deeper? Dragon flight and dragon magic were drawing closer to the Warrior's Seat, and the Septon was a devout man.

[OOC: various mechanical things off-stage]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down