Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D7 LE] refugees refuge

3 posters

Go down

[D7 LE] refugees refuge Empty [D7 LE] refugees refuge

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:21 pm

Septon Arlyn returned once more to the tents of the refugees in Blackbuckle. In all of this hatred and hostility the one thing that the Septon clings to its his helping of the small folk. It was the perfect pace today. Most of the most urgent wounds had already been taken care of, so now is was simply monitoring and ensuring that things were being kept clean and draining properly.
[url=Day 7 treat injury refugee camp in Blackbuckle][/url]: 6d6k4 17

Through the throng he sees Lord Redwain approach the tent. good, then the Paige James found him.

"
Lord Redwain!"
Septon Arlyn announces loudly. "
Come over here! I have some men for you to consider."
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D7 LE] refugees refuge Empty Re: [D7 LE] refugees refuge

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Ereth passes through the wounded and offers what few comforting words he could and willing to learn and assist the septon "
Rather late Septon Arlyn, I would have though most would be getting ready to sleep, yet you are as diligent as ever I see, maybe I can learn some of the healing you do?"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:52 pm

"
If you ever what someone to teach you the healing arts I will be more than happy to help,"
states Septon Arlyn happily
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:17 pm

"
Well let's start learning once I see about the matter you called me to attend Septon, after all it is getting late and I must return to my own camp"
oddly enough that he manages by himself and a few servants, mostly people hired to make coin from those taking refuge.

"
It's still hard to believe"
looking at everyone "
I'm not new to wounded and dead, but this went beyond what was expected"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:18 pm

"
so earlier this week you asked me about joining you that's your seat. You stated that you were in need of a septon, well I have to such men that I think might fit what you're looking for, one is brother Chedomir. He is steadfast and dutiful, with a quite strength and resilience to his soul and as solid as a rock, unfortunately he has about the same charisma, and has been known to put all but the most faithful into a slumber during his sermons.

The other man I know is brother Mauro. He is just the opposite in fact, a real firebrand. He has people coming from other septs to hear his sermons, and many people like to hear his views on things. That might be where you take issue though, for he is a preceptor, believing that we should live the seven pointed star, line upon line and thus is strongly against Targaryen marriage practices, women inheriting and things of that nature. "
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:27 pm

"
I don't need a septon that has great sermons and inflammatory, lest I turn around and he incites a revolt on me, but one willing to act and do things for his faith, and flexible with things so I think septon Chedomir is my best choice of the two, is he around here to meet him?"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm

[OOC: will note that the Septon's information is true as far as he knows and is a results of rolls and is therefore narrator sanctioned.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:48 pm

[ooc: I trust the septon's judgement of choices, and more if they are sanctioned, now I just have to speak to said chosen one, and bring him back to House Redwain to accomplish one of my objectives.]
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:51 pm

[Well I could have theoretically contacted them both when Nathan asked me to have some Septon's and the silent sisters help with Blackbuckle, do they could be in the area… if reader oks it Very Happy ]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:44 am

[ooc:Sent PM to reader about it, now just waiting on his ruling of it Laughing [/ooc]
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:31 pm

[OOC: sorry guys, this is better handled if/when Ereth invests in the appropriate holdings (which takes time anyway according to the rules). Also, it's not quite high profile enough for "
home straight"
stuff as we wrap things up.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:40 pm

[ooc: Perfectly acceptable, unless the Dulver's can help with some coin too lol]
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:20 pm

"
He is a good man, Lord Ereth. Steadfast in his devotion. Regrettably he is not nearby, but last I heard he was north of riverrun, on his way to Moat Calin to preach to the carogmen that live nearby."
Explains Septon Arlyn. "
But if you make ready a place for him to stay in your lands I'm sure that he will be diligent in his service to you. Shall I send word that you would like to meet with him?"
Asks Septon Arlyn.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:28 pm

"
Yes, please I would really like to meet with him when he has the time to come and visit my lands at least"
Ereth smiles, but for now teach me some medicine, all I know is basic fieldwork you expect of knights and other fighting men, nothing fancy"

[ooc]Wrap this one up then?[/ooc]
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:36 pm

"
Aye, certainly, my Lord, it would be an honor. Now man here was injuried by a farming implement, one with a long sickle blade, these wounds after similar to swords strokes so it is best to..."

Septon Arlyn continues on, trying to impart some wisdom onto the friendly Lord and pupal.

[/scene]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum