Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 8 LM] The Alchemist shop - Birgitta Marvelous elixirs

Go down

[Day 8 LM] The Alchemist shop - Birgitta Marvelous elixirs Empty [Day 8 LM] The Alchemist shop - Birgitta Marvelous elixirs

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Septon Arlyn had used much of his supplies from his Maesters kit this week, helping the disenfranchised and refugees, as well as using up most of his milk of the poppy. Asking around the town he was given direction to an alchemist's shop. He was told that it was run by a skilled midwife who had helped many of the villagers deliver their babies and care for fevers. Birgitta had taken over her business after her mentor had died a few years ago.

Septon Arlyn Arrives at where the designated place in the market square and finds the one story shack, with a small amount of smoke curling from a wood and clay chimney. Septon Arlyn knocks on the door frame and steps into the interior of the shop. Septon Arlyn had plans to enter the alchemist shop to help resupply his Maesters kit, as well as finding something extra to Give to Eddard Peake when he found him. But the inside surprised him more then the dilapidated appearance of the exterior.

The first thing that the septon noticed was the strong smell of burning sage, followed up but the smells coming from the cloves hanging from the rafters. A small desk had been set up in the corner, and various glass concoctions filled with dried substances and liquids ranging in color from the pale milky blue white of the milk of poppy to the watery ruby liquid smell that brought the smell of faint garlic wafting through the air. Gods, what sort of charlatan makes all these concoctions . Thinks Septon Arlyn as he steps into the vestibule.

"
Come in come in."
cries a weary sing song voice of a female who was busy grinding up something in her motor and pedestal. "
Have a seat and I will be with you in a moment.

Septon Arlyn looks at the small ancient stool sitting next to him warily. I doubt if that stool could support the weight of Lady Corrine, let along someone with my girth. Septon Arlyn thinks to himself. "
No thank you I'll stand."
replies the Septon. The Septons deeper voice gives the women a pause and she glances across the main business area with curiosity. As the Septons eyes begin to adjust better to the dim light coming from the fire he notices that along the wall are rows upon rows of neat and orderly stoppered glass medicines and elixirs.

"
Is there something that I can help you with?"
Asks the women, clearly curious as to why a Septon would be paying her a visit.

"
I am Septon Arlyn, from house Dulver, I seem to have sued up the majority of my healing supplies from my Maesters kit this week on various sick people in the refugee camp set up by the Barthelds. Also during the Green Door Inn attack I used up a large protion of it as well helping the injuried there."

"
I heard about that."
Septon Aryn could see her better now that his eyes had adjusted to the darkness. He could see that she had a small heart shaped rock suspended from a necklace draped around her neck, as well as two dark earrings handing from her ears. Best not tell Lord Dustin about her. I hear he has a certain fondness for smallfolk women, and I wouldn't want to disrupt his happy marriage. "
Could I interest you in some tea? I've heard much about you and would like to learn some things if I can, as it is said you are one of the best healers in the valley right now."

Septon Arlyn blushes at the compliment, "
My Lady does me a great kindness, But I am here for business not pleasure."
Septon Arlyn barely stifles a yawn. "
Although some calming tea might be just what I need."
Septon Arlyn hears the tea kettle sing. "
And it sounds as if you have some ready for us already."

Birgitta Smiles, "
No, you just have managed to catch me during tea time. I have just the thing for you."
She turns back to the desk and grabs a few vials, shacking them into two tea seepers and adding them to a cup. "
So tell me more about your needs and I will see if I can help you."
She Gives the Septon a Demure smile as she pours the boiling water into the two cups.

"
Well I need supplies for myself, as well as I will be seeking out Eddard Peake, He is a well known healer in riverrun."
Comments Septon Arlyn.

The women gives a longing look and grabs the small heart shaped rock on her necklace. "
I know him"
She says simply. "
I can get you what you need, as well as what he prefers."

"
Can you?"
Asks Septon Arlyn, oblivious to the women's looks and actions. "
That would be great. Perhaps you could tell me a little about him? We can exchange stories that way."
Septon aRlyn excitedly launches into the discussion about various healing techniques, meanwhile not noticing the woman's obvious distractions.

[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/363682:xlcjwwl0]Bargain roll vs [Day 8 LM] The Alchemist shop - Birgitta[/url:xlcjwwl0]: 6d6k5 26
VS TN 10 = 4 DOS

2 GD worth of Maester kit provisions.

[Day 8 LM] The Alchemist shop - Birgitta Marvelous elixirs Ms_assistant_bonnie_by_magion02-d9oalqf.jpg
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum