Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D7] To secure trade

2 posters

Go down

[D7] To secure trade Empty [D7] To secure trade

Post by Terren Dulver Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Terren decides that to improve the region’s future prosperity, he should try to assure the area’s most prominent merchant of the future of the houses in the area. But first things first, Terren first tries to gather information on who these merchants are and where he might find them.
[url=Cunning(logic)][/url]: 5d6k4 20

Terren returns to the camp late in the late evening, clearly exhausted. He puts down a number of papers down on his desk and slumps back in his chair, looking back on the eventful day All by all, today was quite the successful day, many of the merchants have been mollified and I earned a decent amount of favour for our house. Yet, there still is a lot of work to be done. I should go over the treaty first and I’ll take a look at the map later. Terren pauzes for a second clearly conflicted between his duty and his curiosity. I'll take a quick look at the map and then return to working on the treaty.

[url=Cunning(logic)][/url]: 5d6k4 21

Now this might be useful, I should find a safe place to store it. Terren quickly puts the map away. I really should get back to work, enough time has been wasted.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

[D7] To secure trade Empty Re: D7-D8 To secure trade

Post by Reader Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:09 pm

[OOC: being resolved via PM, with follow-up RP from Terren if desired]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D7] To secure trade Empty Re: [D7-D8] To secure trade

Post by Terren Dulver Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:00 am

( RP added)

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

[D7] To secure trade Empty Re: [D7-D8] To secure trade

Post by Reader Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:31 am

Terren Dulver wrote:( RP added)

A discovery that offered both opportunity and danger. Even its possession could prove dangerous in the wrong circumstance...

[/scene]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D7] To secure trade Empty Re: [D7] To secure trade

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum