Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 17 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 pm

lol, I did see that. It made me chuckle to see Dunstan sniffing around for a wife so fast. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 17 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:38 pm

I kinda need/want to find room for conversation with Baelon/Gwyn, Nathan, Corrie and maybe a confrontation with Daveth that ought to be of epic proportions.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Tullison Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:39 pm

He can't get any alone time either, with all those guards and pages around!

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:39 pm

That'd be cool! Set up a thread and we can make it!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Dunstan Tullison wrote:He can't get any alone time either, with all those guards and pages around!

And now they have received instructions on getting Dunstan to blabber on and on about his knighting and Ser Jon and things like that to make him accept their company all the more :8-):
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:15 pm

Dunstan Tullison wrote:No! Go away you, you will only stick your silvery glow stick in her too!

Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:16 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:I kinda need/want to find room for conversation with Baelon/Gwyn, Nathan, Corrie and maybe a confrontation with Daveth that ought to be of epic proportions.

Free from ME onwards on D9 if you want to talk.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:36 pm

viewtopic.php?f=57&
t=1367#p34851

I don't know if there's a thread we can point to where either I or Jorah visited the prisoners we took after the trial to interview them, but let's say we did before we met with Kevan. Perhaps we should include Arlyn? And we'll just make a few rolls, no need to drag it out. This is information being conjured for Kevan's sake, in addition to our interview with Holy Harry, though it could still benefit the people in the know as well. I might coordinate with Jorah to give a bonus Assist to Arlyn if he's willing to help us, instead of piling on my meager +1.

Assuming the new prisoners hadn't been interrogated yet, what do you say, Arlyn? Kevan, would you be willing to wait on interrogation roleplay, or should we just go with an ability test between me, Jorah and Arlyn so that we can just tell you without dragging it out IC? We're about to go into off-season, so we might just do up some rolls and tell you what Reader dumps on us.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 pm

There's already an interrogation thread underway bu Kevan and Gwyn: [url:2vo52lj6]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=71&
t=1331[/url:2vo52lj6]
Not saying they couldn't be interrogated twice, but it might be easier just to let that thread play out and make your current one an info-swap rather than a one-way flow. Very Happy
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Loreia, I dont know how we should handle this. If possible, you'd have some information from a roll now, assuming an interrogation with the prisoner "
offscreen"
and we share the information I got from the dungeon scene with yours. Or we just pass along our information from the cell to you and use our scene together as a wrapup before departing to different offseason locations...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Okay, sure! You let your interrogation play out, and our thread together will be an information exchange.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:14 am

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1397

Please come to my wedding party. I don't want to be a Billy No-Mates. :;
):

Anyone who stuck around after the tourney is invited!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:http://dragonsdance.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1397

):

Oh, are we? I have to admit, I was slightly surprised you hadn't invited me. Daveth was working on the assumption that it was 'family only'. I'll try and post there this evening.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:http://dragonsdance.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1397

):

Oh, are we? I have to admit, I was slightly surprised you hadn't invited me. Daveth was working on the assumption that it was 'family only'. I'll try and post there this evening.

Family &
friends, and you count! Smile

I will be posting an event alongside it with a little reward too! Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Septon Arlyn, the Brain and the horndog have departed the sept if you are available to talk.

viewtopic.php?f=61&
t=1335
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:53 pm

New event is up! Come compete for Glory and people's affections!

viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1413&
p=35975#p35975
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:32 am

Following thread open to people in the "
Last Night"
thread, Day 9 Early Night! A few suggested meetings listed at the bottom of the post between Loreia and certain characters for tasty RP (if mostly a calm and quiet mood)!

viewtopic.php?f=57&
t=1437
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:34 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Following thread open to people in the "
Last Night"
thread, Day 9 Early Night! A few suggested meetings listed at the bottom of the post between Loreia and certain characters for tasty RP (if mostly a calm and quiet mood)!

viewtopic.php?f=57&
t=1437

I'm very up for it, but not sure how to best make it one-at-a-time friendly. I don't want to tread on any toes.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:57 am

We'll make it least to most: the amends is the most sensitive, and therefore it should be open only to Ben and Corrine.

Then the rest(afterward) is "
i don't know if your character would care to be there to hear or talk about it, but you're not uninvited"
. Unless you are(see below). It's on its own separate timeline, either during or after the interactions in the "
Last Night"
thread, whichever's more convenient.

The current people are open to join for the meets(Ben, Corrine, Dyana, Baelon, Dunstan), but not the others. Cuz I want to talk about them while they're not around. We can make Dunstan's possible involvement at the end. I want to avoid a crowd, and he's where the party's at, or he's where the party needs to be...else he'll be heading right for us(dundundundun)!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:00 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:We'll make it least to most: the amends is the most sensitive, and therefore it should be open only to Ben and Corrine.

Then the rest(afterward) is "
i don't know if your character would care to be there to hear or talk about it, but you're not uninvited"
. Unless you are(see below). It's on its own separate timeline, either during or after the interactions in the "
Last Night"
thread, whichever's more convenient.

The current people are open to join for the meets(Ben, Corrine, Dyana, Baelon, Dunstan), but not the others. Cuz I want to talk about them while they're not around. We can make Dunstan's possible involvement at the end. I want to avoid a crowd, and he's where the party's at, or he's where the party needs to be...else he'll be heading right for us(dundundundun)!

Ok, so, hmmm, trying to figure out when and where to jump in. :?
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:36 am

Alright, I suppose it's more complicated than it needs to be. Changed: "
seldom and solemn"
happens during Last Night thread.

"
seldom and solemn"
is now a closed thread. Ben and/or Corrine are free to start in "
solemn and seldom"
(Closed). Once that's done(per new format below), I will join Last Night thread.

New format: Convincing Loreia to join Last Night table(no intrigue). Ben or Corrine, or both, join her in "
seldom and solemn"
. where the opportunity to hear her perspective of the amends over the incident with Garret presents itself, but her deal is about Jon's death. Discuss that, and she is coaxed to join Last Night where the other stuff can be freely talked about with the others.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:39 am

Loreia Merrgal wrote:Alright, I suppose it's more complicated than it needs to be. Changed: "
seldom and solemn"
happens during Last Night thread.

"
seldom and solemn"
is now a closed thread. Ben and/or Corrine are free to start in "
solemn and seldom"
(Closed). Once that's done(per new format below), I will join Last Night thread.

New format: Convincing Loreia to join Last Night table(no intrigue). Ben or Corrine, or both, join her in "
seldom and solemn"
. where the opportunity to hear her perspective of the amends over the incident with Garret presents itself, but her deal is about Jon's death. Discuss that, and she is coaxed to join Last Night where the other stuff can be freely talked about with the others.

Gotcha. I think we're waiting on Dunstan in Last Night, but I'll find an excuse to approach. Smile
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:02 am

Eh, we can worry about that later. We can dismiss whatever they'd talk about while you're gone as nonsensical small talk, convenient background noise.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Theo will be at the wedding(s) if someone wants to interact.

Otherwise, he'll be at the wedding(s) and interact with people off-screen.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:01 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Theo will be at the wedding(s) if someone wants to interact.

Otherwise, he'll be at the wedding(s) and interact with people off-screen.

I'm up for interacting, though we should wrap up the breakfast conversation first, or at least agree on how it will close.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next