Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

+33
Jon Templeton
Darron Greyjoy
Ser Alfred Haigh
Ereth Redwain
Davain Bartheld
Marq Mooton
Samurel Manderly
Ser Walton Dulver
Luecian LongBow
Derrock Swann
Maester Colton
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Dyana Marsten
Jon Cobb
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Daveth Coldbrook
Kevan Lyras
Leifnarr Longshore
Garret Snow
Baelon Drakeson
Lady Corrine Marsten
Athelstan
Tristain Croson
Colin Corbray
Ser Jorah Holt
Benedict Marsten
Nathaniel Mason
Loreia
Gwyneth Drakeson
Theomore Tullison
Dunstan Tullison
Yoren longshore
37 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 30 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Loreia Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:19 am

Interesting. Alright, the most likely time would be around nobles and such. The Coldbrook tourney just works so well, I think. How about after the dance, lingering in the great hall? I think the dance contest could happen during the ball, with the ball going for the whole night.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings) - Page 30 Empty Re: Meeting grounds (OOC help to arrange IC meetings)

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:17 am

Sounds perfect. I will assume you will be in a gown then. Wink
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:18 am

Yes I will!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:04 pm

Surprisingly I should have little more time to post during the weekend, so it may be good chance to meet Ser Walton, if someone's interested.
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Hmm. Might be fun, but I dunno if we crossed paths! Hmm.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:20 pm

During Offseason 2, Walton is present at Redwyne's wedding, Coldbrook's Grand Tourney and Lord Bartheld's Tourney- not counting events in which Walton kills people.
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Thanks for the offer, but Corrine wouldn't talk to Walton by choice, IC.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:37 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Thanks for the offer, but Corrine wouldn't talk to Walton by choice, IC.

that will definitely save us some awkwardness. Feeling is mutual here, Walton maybe would talk with Ben after 'Detour-Men at work', but there is pretty long way to make him a fan of Marstens Wink let's stay with cold, forced kindness.
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:
Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Thanks for the offer, but Corrine wouldn't talk to Walton by choice, IC.

that will definitely save us some awkwardness. Feeling is mutual here, Walton maybe would talk with Ben after 'Detour-Men at work', but there is pretty long way to make him a fan of Marstens Wink let's stay with cold kindness.

Indeed. And the Marstens were already wary of the Dulvers before Walton angered Corrine during the royal investigation. I just wanted you to know it's nothing personal.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:07 pm

I perfectly know that, no worries Wink
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am

You're at the Coldbrook tourney? Hmm! We could bump into each other there, perhaps!
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 am

Seems fine to me. Grand ball or hunt?
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:11 pm

I am still on a bit of irregular posting times due to being on vacation (which is why Ben is helping me out thankfully), but if one of the newjoiners (or also somebody else ;-) ) would like to meet, please send me a pm I am sure we find an interesting setup at one of the tourneys or the ball.

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Grand ball would make more sense. Gwyn's not going to be on the hunt. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:31 am

Loreia wrote:PCs I gotta meet:

Septon Arlyn, at: earliest convenience (likely a tourney, Loreia's not going out of her way) or Coldbrook grand ball if attending

Corrine, at: grand ball

The Grand Ball held by House Coldbrook also presents an opportunity for new players to meet me, along with other players in attendance.

Is Loriena at Theomores wedding? How about Ereths? Or else we can meet before the Shroom goes full taunt on a member of the kings guard?

I have just a few new posts waiting for the reader rubberstamp so I can start posting in other places

Also I am still working on the hammer story Lady Corrine, just getting the final mechanics Ironed out. Ps. are you coming with us?
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 am

No probs, Septon. Yes, Corrine will come along.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:41 am

Darron might soon be interested in meeting Corrine if that sounds ok?
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:04 am

Septon Arlyn wrote:Is Loriena at Theomores wedding? How about Ereths? Or else we can meet before the Shroom goes full taunt on a member of the kings guard?
Loreia had a rather epic encounter with Bold Jon Roxton at Ereth's wedding, so she's definitely there!
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am

Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Yeah sorry, she's not at Theomore's wedding. She is away in Dorne that month, right after the war against House Wyl.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

anybody feeling a pressing need to speak to Jorah or Trelane?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:anybody feeling a pressing need to speak to Jorah or Trelane?

Hopefully some people in the KL threads, whether it's you're ascension to the kingsguard or in the pre campaign Mushroom fest.!

Plus some Velaryons at the Docks. Wink
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:13 pm

I think it more likely that Jorah has a pressing need to speak to Theo tbqh, probably not a very pressing one if I am to hazard a guess.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:25 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:anybody feeling a pressing need to speak to Jorah or Trelane?

I'd like to see you both again.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:

I'd like to see you both again.

where do you want to meet?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next