Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule

Go down

Schedule Empty Schedule

Post by Reader Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 am

Day 1:
Early afternoon: The Queen Arrives
Mid afternoon: Little birds
Late afternoon: Princess Rhaenyra arrives
Early evening: Salt &
Bread
Early night: A Bold Arrival!

Day 2:
Late morning: Gifts fit for royalty - but which?
Early afternoon: Royal Hunt
Mid afternoon: Royal Hunt
Late Afternoon: Royal Hunt
Early evening: Tattered Pageantry

Day 3:
Early afternoon to mid evening: Great Feast
Early afternoon: Speeches in the Great Hall
Late afternoon: The Burden of Leadership

Day 4 (one destiny point refreshes at end of day):
Late Morning: Maester's conclave begins
Early afternoon - Late afternoon: The Joust
Early Evening: Singing Contest
Mid Evening: A Ceremony in the Godswood

Day 5:
Mid morning: An iron strike
Late Morning: Archery Contest
Early Afternoon: Squire's Joust
Early Evening: A Heated Debate

Day 6:
Mid Morning: Lady Corrine Marsten's engagement to Ser Benedict Blackthorne is announced
Late Morning: Throwing Contest
Early Evening: Troupe of Casque and Wren [A play]
Mid Evening-late: House Bartheld's Masque Ball

Day 7
Late Morning: Equestrian competition
Early afternoon - Mid afternoon: The Joust
Early evening: The Joust - final
Early Evening: The Queen of Love and Beauty
Mid Evening - Late Evening: Grand Ball

Day 8 (one destiny point refreshes at end of day)
Early Afternoon: Squire's Melee
Mid Afternoon - Late Afternoon: Grand Melee
Early Evening: Champions' Feast
Early Night: The River Ghost
Mid Night: Greens and blacks

Day 9
Mid Morning: Embers of War
Late Morning: Departure
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Schedule Empty Re: Schedule

Post by Reader Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:40 am

Destiny point refresh
- One destiny point recovered at the end of Day 4 and at the end of Day 8.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Day 1 events
Princess Rhaenyra arrives viewtopic.php?f=55&
t=205

The Queen arrives viewtopic.php?f=55&
t=201

A Bold Arrival! viewtopic.php?f=57&
t=209

Bread &
Salt viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=207

Little Birds viewtopic.php?f=83&
t=203
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Day 2 events
Gift Giving - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=371

The Royal Hunt - viewtopic.php?f=47&
t=367

Tattered Pageantry - viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=369

Weather - light, steady rain for much of the day
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri May 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Day 3 events
Speeches in the Great Hall - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=471

The Burden of Leadership - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=473

Weather - only brief showers but windy

Rumours

Forthcoming
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 am

Day 3 rumours

- Well, we know why Lord Dunstan isn't married yet. Seems he prefers drinking with male whores to courting noble ladies. Still, the Tullisons are dutiful, so I expect he'll take a wife, even if he shares Laenor Velaryon's tastes.
- Maybe the Tullisons will have Strong sons too. [laughing]
- Still your tongue before I still in for you, the Strongs are dead and the Blacks wouldn't like what you're implying about the queen's children...

- Did you see Ser Theomore carry the day in the pageant? He's well travelled in the tourney circuit, but has always been a competent competitor and no more. Mayhap the grand occassion brings out the best in him?
- Aye, the odds on Ser Theomore will have shortened considerably in the joust.
- Ser Baelon rode well too - perhaps he truly is the Prince's son?
- Pfft, if so, why hasn't he acknowledged him? He lacked a male heir for years. Perhaps he fears he is not his?
- Nah mate, just fucking politics. Can't risking irking people by acknowledging him, especially given 'is previous marriages and that he'd be the eldest.
- I still can't believe I lost so much on Garret Snow, bloody Northerners. My cousin said he was a better rider than that, I swear that it's the curse of Castle Grenward punishing them for Old God worshippers seizing a castle of such devout servants of the Seven.

- I swear the white stag is real, the hunters were simply too noisy to catch it.
- I swear you need to stop drinking so much.

- Did you hear the chaos at the Frey encampment this morning? Tally Sally says she heard a woman scream and Lady Sofia Blackwood run lands with a black eye.
- The Blackwoods are wroth about something, they're in mail already with no event scheduled.
- Lady Sofia was promised to Ser Benjen Frey - I'd kill myself to save him the trouble if I'd got on his bad side.
- Ser Benjen doesn't have a fucking good side.

- Did you see that giant Longshore present that diadem to the queen? There shall be anger in Dorne at this.
- Aye, but Dorne is distant and King's Landing nearby. The queen doesn't forget her friends, even unconventional ones.
- The Northerners don't just know how to kneel to dragons, but also how to honour to them. I'd give my left arm to own something as intricate as their gift to the Princess. Rare subtlety from the Coldbrooks, the son may be twice the politician his father his.
- By the Seven, that's damning a man with faint praise.
- House Tullison favoured the blacks, although their gift seems.... safer?
- Aye, and House Marsten too gifted the princess, although there's was too late in the day from me to see it.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Day 4 events
Singing contest - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=657

Joust - viewforum.php?f=73 - innumerable threads in the Tourney grounds
Ceremony in the godswoods is delayed (possibly indefinitely), pending the outcome of various IC events.
Maester's conclave - we've got no Maesters, so will be handled offscreen. They're discussing whether or not Spring has truly come. Scholarly characters who aren't Masters can try to attend with a persuade roll (TN 9). Drop me a PM if you're interested in this.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Maester's conclave: viewtopic.php?f=85&
t=667
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Day 4 rumours
- I can't wait for the trial by combat! The savagery of the Ironborn against the skill of a knight.
- I hear tell the knight's Prince Daemon's bastard.
- An old tale, with no substance behind it. The Prince lacked a son for years - why would he not have legitimised the boy?
- Fucked if I know, politics? Anyhow, he might be down to just infant sons after the morrow.

- There will be tears in the Vale if Athelstan is defeated - have you seen the way Corrine Marsten makes moon eyes at him?
- Aye, she's the maid herself, willing to believe in even a publicly declared killer. The lass has a good heart - you can't blame her for speaking up for a man's innocence.
- Maid my arse! The way she looks at him, she'll not stay a maid for long.
- Isobel Marsten would shed tears of joy to see him defeated then, I doubt she'd approve of that match.

- Lord Charlton is wroth - seems he's of a mind to put Lord Dunstan Tullison in his place over some bar talk.

- Did you see the way way Floreta Frey flirted with Ser Theomore Tullison, the pageant champion? Fucking Floreta flip skirt.
- Aye, I hear tell that it's not just the training dummies that have been impaled by Ser Theomore.
- What?
- I'm saying he stabbed with his other lance, numbskull. [obscene gesture]
- By the Seven, that's crude even by your standards Tomund.
[IC, it seems pretty common knowledge something went on with Ser Theom and Floreta, but perhaps this is just a scurrilous rumour! Bravo for embracing the Seduce speech option Theo!]

- Did you hear Lady Gwyn speak in the great hall? She has quite a way with words!
- Aye, the Princess could barely contain her approval, I thought her head would fall off she was nodding so much.
- Maybe the Dornish have the right idea, I 'eard her myself.
- A woman ruling? Fuck me, that's dumb even by you standards Ed.

- I hear Lord Davain of House Bartheld supports the Greens. Perhaps that's why Ser Jon is working so hard to support Fendrel."

- Ser Fendrel gave a huge amount of coin to Lord Tully. I expect he thinks he can buy his way into the Lord's seat."

- Doesn't Lord Davain and Lady Ayleth make a charming couple? I feel sorry for her if Fendrel becomes Lord and House Bartheld goes back to their old ways."

- Fendrel seems to be very focused on removing Lord Davain and taking his place. I have to wonder how long ago he started to plan this. Could he have had anything to do with Lord Brom's removal?"

- Lord Davain is an extremely skilled blacksmith. With a potential war on the horizon, I wonder if House Bartheld would be better off making weapons for the other Houses instead of getting them drunk at parties."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Updated with more rumours that were accidentally left off.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 16, 2015 3:31 pm

Day 5 rumours - message me if I've missed anything, very player generated this time
- I heard the Marsten girls paid the kinslayer a visit the night before the fight and the morning of the same day.
- It was not much of a fight, do you think he got paid off to not kill Ser Baelon?
- Nah, I think the two of them just fucked him senseless to make him lose his strength, to give Ser Baelon a chance?
- Typical blacks, using what's between a woman's legs to make their supporters look better.

- Did you hear that Marsten girl's song about the Lord of Light? Imagine that's the kind of thing she's been learning from the one-eyed Ironborn while he fucks her.
- It's the other brother that's a red priest and isn't that an old folk song about the night's watch anyway? I swear you were dropped on the head as a babe...
- Yeah, well you were dropped on your face.
- Truly the citadel has been foolish to neglect your great mind, Ed...

- Not one for two mystery knights, and both making it through the first day! Truly Lord Tully's tourney is already one for the ages.
- I swear I sold one of the his horse, only it weren't an 'im, it were an 'er!
- Go home Ed, you're drunk.

- Did you see Ser Jorah Holt defeat Ser Harrold Darke? Everyone thought Ser Harrold could follow his old master Ser Steffon Darklyn in to the Kingsguard, but mayhap the Royal family should be looking further North?

- Spread the word please, Lord Dunstan Tullison pays a silver stag for anyone with any useful info on the recent Benjen Frey raping scandal.
- Pfft, a mere silver. That kinslaying Ironborn were offerin' a whole gold dragon for information on Lord Tullison's activity, although I don't know what is fucking problem with the young Lord is.
- A whole dragon? By the Seven, that'll attrack all sorts of attention.

- I 'eard Ser Baelon, 'im that won the trial by combat is Daemon Targaryen's son.
- Aye, anyone who say him sit a lance or with a blade can't doubt it. Actions speak louder than words.
- An old rumour. Whoever named him is bold - to name a Targaryen bastard for the king's dead infant son is boldness bordering on lunacy.
- Aye, Prince Daemon is too wise to legitimise him I'll wager, even if he recognises him as his own.

- They say the old Darry master-at-arms still roams they land with his group of religious marauders, hunting the sinful. Ser Lionel Darry was 'is name, if memory serves.
- He's a deadly sword, he killed a score of Coldbrook men on the walls of Castle Grenward, then led a knot of cavalry that cut their way to freedom.
- Aye, word is they gutted a shepherd who'd married a worshipped of the old gods. Cut 'im Seven times to be holy and daubed "
blasphemer"
on his head in blood.
- A mere shepherd wouldn't last ten seconds against Ser Lionel, poor bugger.

- Ser Benjen Frey is furious, he claims the fire that damaged the Frey camp last night was no accident.
- Paranoid bastard. Everyone else say it's punishment from the seven for that raping bastard.
- Doubt we can find a man brave enough to say that to his face.
- Surely not, with all these fine knights here?

- The curse of Castle Grenward is broken, at least according to those who heard Daveth Coldbrook's verse in the singing contest and rhetoric in the maester's conclave.
- I doubt the Seven are so kind...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Iron Shackles Cast Off! - viewtopic.php?f=47&
t=837

The Archery Contest - viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=831

The Joust - Ongoing in the tourney grounds
Squire's joust - no squire PCs
A Heated Debate - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=833
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon May 18, 2015 7:12 pm

More Day 5 Rumours
- House Marsten's words are "
Let the Heaven's Reign"
and there's truly something heavenly about Lady Gwyneth Marsten's voice.
- Well said Ser, she's truly a worthy lady - not just a beauty, but cultured too.

- The person running Davain Bartheld's campaign is a teenage male whore. If a member of such a lowly class has this much influence on a lord, to what end will the new lord lead the house?
- I 'eard Nathaniel leads the young and inexperienced man around by his ear... or his cock.
- [shaking his head]It is a sad day for Westeros when noblemen have to be represented by whores to get anyone to listen to them.

-Someone sabotaged Lord Dunstan's horse, Ser Theomore was so wroth that the squire nearly wet himself.
-So should the man that did the deed, you did see how Lord Smallwood writhed in pain after facing Ser Theomore's lance?
-Aye, and do not forget the poor boy that lost it all at the Twins, seems whoever tried to set Tullison against Smallwood and Paege is in for a world of hurt.

-Did you hear? Ser Medric Manderly has been bedridden with a bad belly, the insides of his stomach coming out both ends they say!
-It's no common sickness, I tell you, the maester grumbled on about poisonous mushrooms.
-Yet Ser Medric is still jousting? Shouldn't he be in bed?
-A man of the north does not let some bellyache stop him...but I think I will put my coin on Ser Byron.

- Did you hear? The tourney will be graced by the joy and splendour of a Bartheld party.
- I've never been to their equal, even in King's Landing.
- Even better, it will be a masked ball, on [Day 6 evening]
- Aye, it would be a loss to the realm if such events were no longer held. Surely, no one would like it this way.
- Joy should be freely given to any who want it, at any time they want it, and not withheld as Ser Fendrel's dull nephew Davain would do.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Weather
The weather on day 6 is much better, clear of cloud cover, sunny and dry.

Day 6 rumours
- At last, the day of House Bartheld's ball has arrived! Some of Lord Tully's fare has been on the plain side, but the Barthelds know how to entertain!

- Didn't I tell you Ser Baelon was the Prince's son. He's proved himself with both sword and words now, a striking appeal to proper Andal tradition, rather than scaring potential Black supporters with queer Dornish customs.
- Corrine Marsten was stunningly forthright for the Princess.
- Aye, but her position is not dissimilar to the Princess's. Her family shifting behind the blacks was inevitable, surely?
- Ser Jon Cobb fight with words as well as he does with that warhammer of his, and his words have weight and gravitas behind them.
- Aye, the prince kept nodding each time Ser Jon offered a rebuttal.
- Didn't hear much from the green, apart from with their fists. Some Tullison knight spoke, then a Green and it all kicked off.
. Aye, I left then. Not worth getting yer nose broken over.
- A broken nose? Your nose needs broken back in to shape.

- My silver is on Ser Derrock Swann and Ser Bryndon Hightower, it's not too late to get good odds on either man!
- Not on either of the Kingsguard? You're a fool, and you're about to be a poorer fool.
- Did you see the Kingsguard bundle that mystery knight away? Mayhap it was Prince Aemond one-eyed? He's been training hard under Ser Criston Cole?
- There were fine matches away from the Kingsguard however - Baelon finishing Lord Mooton on foot was a spectacle!
- Aye, but for me, Ser Jorah against Ser Kevan was the finer match, both kept their seats and treated each other with respect. They are true knights.

- Thanks the Seven! Holy Harry was recaptured!
- It's the old gods you should be thanking fool, think the Coldbrooks 'ad a big part to play in that.
- Did you see that Northern lass on that fabulous steed of hers?
- I heard it is a Fossoway steed, must have cost a fair purse.
- True, true, Justice travels swiftly! No suprise to see a Coldbrook sword capture one of Ser Darry's band, they're old foes.

- Ser Jon and Ser Fendrel have said that Lord Davain is a martinet;
a man who rejects the pleasures and traditions of his House.
- But how can that be true if he has someone like Nathaniel Mason advocating for him?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Day 6 events
Throwing contest - viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=1005

The Troupe of Casque and Wren - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=949

Lady Corrine Marsten and Ser Benedict Blackthorne's engagement announced - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=943
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:21 pm

D7 events
Equestrian competition - viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=1187

The Grand Ball - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1185
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:55 am

Day 7 rumours
- Ser Martyn Rivers, sworn sword of Lord Blackwood has challenged Ser Niall Lucas to a duel of honor!
- It's true, over some fellow bastard girl I hear.
- Ser Martyn is the son of the Beast of Bracken, with the strength to snap Ser Niall like a twig!
- As if this tournament did not have enough trouble already...

-The Furious Frey certainly seems to live up to his name this morning, fuming on about how the beast of Bracken gets away over and over again with forcing himself upon the smallfolk while he is to be put on a full trial for false accusations.
- Ser Benjen is seeing things that doesn't exist, first some assassin with a torch, now Lord Bracken doing such vile things.
- Oh, I heard such tales of the Beast before, but even if those are true, he doesn't rape girls in the shadow of Lord Tully's seat.

-I sure hope the Furious Frey gets what's coming to him in the melee.
-You better! Or else he'll go after you for offending him.
-Let him come! Me and the boys will show him what a rapist is due.
-With the way you handle a sword, you and your friends are dead men.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:11 pm

Day 8 Events
Champion's Feast - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1203&
p=28333#p28333

The River Ghost - viewtopic.php?f=67&
t=1205
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Extra D7 Event
All the fun of the fair - viewtopic.php?f=49&
t=1207
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:37 pm

D8 mega-event with 1000s of rolls
Greens &
Blacks viewtopic.php?f=67&
t=1223

- settle scores
- Earn glory
- Relive "
the bodyguard"
by protecting fellow PCs
- get injured
- Suffer fatigue penalties from your nightmares

Thanks to Ser Theomore for help on ideas for this - it was a more subdued event in my original draft but the tournament's temperature has risen (in part to to Ser Theomore's IC actions!).
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:01 am

D7 Event
The Queen of Love and Beauty - viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=1231

D8 Event
The Trial of Ser Benjen Frey - viewtopic.php?f=65&
t=1235
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:02 pm

For those interested, Aemond Targaryen carries the day in the Squires' melee, craftily swapping arms and armour with his good friend Hubert Cargyll to surprise the crowd. Aemond seems keen to prove his mettle and not have others fear to strike against him.

Talk is that Aemond is being trained by Ser Criston Cole of the Kingsguard - if so, he is a credit to his tutor.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:35 am

[OOC: with thanks to a player for helping out, more assistance welcome]

Day 8:
- Have you seen the glorious Seven's return from defeating Ser Lionel Darry? Seven rode out and seven returned!
- Yeah, I heard Ser Jorah Holt fought the despicable Ser Lionel Darry one on one and that bandit didn't stand a chance...
- A fine knight indeed. I tell you, Ser Jorah will one day serve in the kingsguard
- Ah shut up, you and your stupid ideas. Ser Lionel was a good and holy man, not like those Northern tree worshippers.

- The joust's final was a spectacle. The ol' Aurochs defeating that young upstart and then letting Ser Kevan choose his queen!
- What a nice gesture, and Ser Kevan's choice was so romantic.
- Romantic? It was foolish! I saw Lord Bracken spill his beer when he heard it.
- Aye, romantic gestures are for story books - House Marsten will suffer in the courts for this.
- True, but their much vaunted name would have been tarnished further had it not been for the beautiful Marsten cousins calming tempers.

- I snuck into the great hall during the grand ball, never ate so good in my life.
- Didn't they notice you?
- Nah they were all too busy standing 'round the kingsguard, desperate to impress them knights.
- Can you blame them? It is rare to see so many of royal bodyguard together outside the capital.
- The Marsten cousins both seem to have made quite an impression on Princess Rhaenyra.
- Quite true Ser Martyn, Lady Gwyneth has captured hearts throughout the tourney - she was the belle of the ball.
- I'll wager she's broken a few hearts too.

- Such prowess displayed in the melee!
- Told you Ser Baelon was truly Prince Daemon's - he has his father's skill.
- But not his boldness eh? Skulking around to pick-off weakened opponents.
- Ser Benedict seems an accomplished knight - Lady Corrine may have chosen the most unlikely suitor, but perhaps he was the finest?
- What about that Northern freak?
- She fought well, but I think Ser Jorah would have amde the she-beast had he not been injured in sparing the land Ser Lionel's ravages.
- Aye, the Aurochs fault well too before withdrawing. Even at his age he continues to win glory to his name.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Epilogue:

The climactic final trial by combat
viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=1339
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Reader wrote:Day 5 rumours - message me if I've missed anything, very player generated this time
- I heard the Marsten girls paid the kinslayer a visit the night before the fight and the morning of the same day.
- It was not much of a fight, do you think he got paid off to not kill Ser Baelon?
- Nah, I think the two of them just fucked him senseless to make him lose his strength, to give Ser Baelon a chance?
- Typical blacks, using what's between a woman's legs to make their supporters look better.

- Did you hear that Marsten girl's song about the Lord of Light? Imagine that's the kind of thing she's been learning from the one-eyed Ironborn while he fucks her.
- It's the other brother that's a red priest and isn't that an old folk song about the night's watch anyway? I swear you were dropped on the head as a babe...
- Yeah, well you were dropped on your face.
- Truly the citadel has been foolish to neglect your great mind, Ed...

- Not one for two mystery knights, and both making it through the first day! Truly Lord Tully's tourney is already one for the ages.
- I swear I sold one of the his horse, only it weren't an 'im, it were an 'er!
- Go home Ed, you're drunk.

- Did you see Ser Jorah Holt defeat Ser Harrold Darke? Everyone thought Ser Harrold could follow his old master Ser Steffon Darklyn in to the Kingsguard, but mayhap the Royal family should be looking further North?

- Spread the word please, Lord Dunstan Tullison pays a silver stag for anyone with any useful info on the recent Benjen Frey raping scandal.
- Pfft, a mere silver. That kinslaying Ironborn were offerin' a whole gold dragon for information on Lord Tullison's activity, although I don't know what is fucking problem with the young Lord is.
- A whole dragon? By the Seven, that'll attrack all sorts of attention.

- I 'eard Ser Baelon, 'im that won the trial by combat is Daemon Targaryen's son.
- Aye, anyone who say him sit a lance or with a blade can't doubt it. Actions speak louder than words.
- An old rumour. Whoever named him is bold - to name a Targaryen bastard for the king's dead infant son is boldness bordering on lunacy.
- Aye, Prince Daemon is too wise to legitimise him I'll wager, even if he recognises him as his own.

- They say the old Darry master-at-arms still roams they land with his group of religious marauders, hunting the sinful. Ser Lionel Darry was 'is name, if memory serves.
- He's a deadly sword, he killed a score of Coldbrook men on the walls of Castle Grenward, then led a knot of cavalry that cut their way to freedom.
- Aye, word is they gutted a shepherd who'd married a worshipped of the old gods. Cut 'im Seven times to be holy and daubed "
blasphemer"
on his head in blood.
- A mere shepherd wouldn't last ten seconds against Ser Lionel, poor bugger.

- Ser Benjen Frey is furious, he claims the fire that damaged the Frey camp last night was no accident.
- Paranoid bastard. Everyone else say it's punishment from the seven for that raping bastard.
- Doubt we can find a man brave enough to say that to his face.
- Surely not, with all these fine knights here?

- The curse of Castle Grenward is broken, at least according to those who heard Daveth Coldbrook's verse in the singing contest and rhetoric in the maester's conclave.
- I doubt the Seven are so kind...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down