Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 - Taming this troubled land

2 posters

Go down

D3 - Taming this troubled land Empty D3 - Taming this troubled land

Post by Darron Greyjoy Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:01 am

((Combat and RP Incoming))
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

D3 - Taming this troubled land Empty Re: D3 - Taming this troubled land

Post by Reader Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Bandits
CD 5
AR 4
Health: 9/9, 9/9
[url=Agility][/url]: 2#3d6k2-2 6 3

Two rough men, ready to do violence stood over a wagon, dividing the spoils. Clad in ring mail and brandishing battle axes they made a fearsome sight for the beleaguered people of Battle Valley, but would they prove a match for a fully armed and armoured warrior of House Greyjoy?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:02 am

Darron
CD 12
AR 9
Health 12/12
[url=Initative][/url]: 4d6k3-4 10

(I think I did this correct.)

Darron upon seeing the men and the situation with the wagon begins to draw his battle axe and shield, he then makes his way towards the men ready to strike.

(Assuming I won the initiative, at least I believe I did from reading the CRB.)

(Lesser action to get into engaged range with the bandits, lesser action to attack with battle axe.)

[url=Fighting (Axes)][/url]: 8d6k5 26 - Four degrees of success Damage 5*4 = 20-4 AR, Excess of health so one defeated bandit? Choosing death if defeated.

The bandit barley finding time to properly brandish his weapon at this new threat soon finds a axe has cut through his defenses and is now lodged firmly in his chest. Darron yanks the axe from the bandits chest exposing a bloody gape and splurting blood as the bandit falls to the ground. Darron turns to the other bandit who has had a chance to properly prepare himself and says "
Come on green lander, show me a good time."
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Bandits
CD 0 (5)
AR 4
Health: 0/9 (consequences of defeat: death), 9/9 (1 fatigue)

Seeing his comrade in villainy so quickly dispatched, the remaining bandit is caught off guard and his attempt to knockdown Darron is easily rebuffed. In desperation, he casts aside all thoughts of defence and trusts to luck to defend him from his swift attacker.

Lesser action: [url=Knockdown Darron][/url]: 3d6 8
1 Fatigue for extra action
Greater action: [url=Reckless attack Darron][/url]: 6d6k5 23-1 from fatigue = 22, 3 DoS - 5 Damage per DoS (Battle axe used in two hands) = 15 Damage - 8 AR = 7 Damage
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Darron
CD 12
AR 9
Health 6/12 (Took 6 damage from the bandit as I have 9 AR and I don't think the battle axe lowers the armour rating.)

[url=Fighting (Axes) + Aim][/url]: 9d6k5 22 - 4 DOS, 5 damage per DOS = 20 - 4 AR = 16 Damage (If defeated going with maimed dont really know what attribute to lower probably athletics or agility with it being a arm?)

The bandits weapon finds a opening with the recklessness of the attack and strikes true. The brigadine doing its best to deflect the blow only helps so much after such a savage attack. That will leave a bruise Darron thought to himself as he aimed for his own attack in retaliation, the bandit leaving himself wide open after the attack receives a blow to his sword arm cutting it straight off. Howling in pain clutching the now bloody stump the bandit falls to his knees before Darron. "
That was a solid hit bandit but you left yourself wide open and now you have paid for it. Your coming with me to answer for your."
Darron nods to the dead body. "
And his crimes, going by what has happened to the other bandits it will be to the headsman block on an empty stomach...unless you have information to share with me right now, and maybe I forget all about this meeting with you."

(Think that wraps up this. Combat seems pretty intense with the damage seemingly being so high and heavy armour and good CD to mitigate it being really necessary.)
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:02 pm

And like that, it was over, all was still.

Whoever had lost possession of the wagon had clearly decided it was not worth risking his life for its recovery and never showed himself, while Battle Valley claimed two more victims, one by Darron's axe, one by the executioner's axe.

The bandit was a desperate man by the name of Jaime, stealing from others after his own farm had been burned out. In Battle Valley, the only thing that seemed to grow was horror, each stroke of misfortune producing two more, and two more from each of these...

[OOC: combat can indeed be very fast and deadly, shift a little when you're facing others with strong armour or who can take injuries/wounds]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down