Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones]

5 posters

Go down

Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones] Empty Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones]

Post by Valar Dohaeris Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

A war is not won by heroes and generals alone, it requires soldiers.
Soldiers cannot win on their own, they require support from healers, masters-at-arms, and so forth.

Please post in this thread:
1) What troops your houses are providing. Higher contributions (in total Power) will be rewarded at the end of the war (banner house troops count towards the primary PC house)
2) Any House NCs (i.e. Personage holdings) that accompany them. PCs and Units will not the benefits of these NCs if the NCs remain at home.
All units and NCs will be considered to be on the Stepstones track for all purposes.

Last edited by Valar Dohaeris on Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valar Dohaeris
Valar Dohaeris

Back to top Go down

Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones] Empty Re: Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones]

Post by Ereth Redwain Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 am

House Redwain will send
1 unit of Trained Cavalry and 1 unit of Garrison/Engineers with scorpions will se about 1 point of wealth incase something cheap that needs to be built.
+1 Knight of Quality as subcommander. Ser Drommen Roote
Total Power: 19

Last edited by Ereth Redwain on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones] Empty Re: Off to War [House troops and NCs brought to the Stepstones]

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:34 pm

Under Tullison banners:
Dunstan's prized cavalry unit with a fancy name I don't think we ever made up IC.
Mountaineers (archers)
Hite Mounted archers
NC's (though I don't think any of them count as a wealth personage holding) that would join the fun:
Lord Dunstan
Ser Mather Warrens
Ser Ulbert Hite
Ser Asten of Mountain's Reach (elevated to KoQ as per reader indicating veteran+ cavalry getting us one of those).

Market Town contributions as per Jon's discretion.

Theomore sends a cavalry unit to serve under the banners of House Frey, I'm guessing that it'll show up to fight alongside Redwain or Tullison forces.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Dulvers will send:
Veteran Infantry
Veteran Archers

and IF it's possible to buy now, it would be awesome to get Large Catapult and give it nice female name Very Happy And take our Trained Engineers with us in that case.

I don't think we have NPCs, who would be good to be taken to Stepstones- Septon Arlyn wanted to be in KL, Short Tom also seems as person suiting KL mostly. So it will be only Ser Walton accompanying the forces, I'm afraid.
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:23 am

From House Coldbrook

Drakeson units
Green warship
Bloodriders
Coast Guard
Coldbrook units
Shadecallers
Pinpointers
Morningstar

Drakeson NCs
Maester Leopold
Orys, Master of Arms
Coldbrook NCs
Alysane
Captain Orell
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Valar Dohaeris Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:35 am

Theomore Tullison wrote:NC's (though I don't think any of them count as a wealth personage holding) that would join the fun:
They can certainly be there for narrative purposes, but would not actually be available to participate in battles/events/etc.

Theomore Tullison wrote:Theomore sends a cavalry unit to serve under the banners of House Frey, I'm guessing that it'll show up to fight alongside Redwain or Tullison forces.
How PC house troops are distributed at battles will be entirely up to the PC houses, and need not be decided now.

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:IF it's possible to buy now, it would be awesome to get Large Catapult and give it nice female name Very Happy And take our Trained Engineers with us in that case.
Unfortunately, it takes a house action to buy siege. Engineers can be useful without siege (digging defenses and bulking up the troop numbers for sub-commanders). There may also be opportunities to capture enemy siege...

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:I don't think we have NPCs, who would be good to be taken to Stepstones- Septon Arlyn wanted to be in KL, Short Tom also seems as person suiting KL mostly. So it will be only Ser Walton accompanying the forces, I'm afraid.
Surely things will be different when Walton is lord. pirat
Valar Dohaeris
Valar Dohaeris

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:26 pm

Actually, it looks like House Hite has a master at arms holding which happens to be operational.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down