Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 7] EM - The Summer Traveller

3 posters

Go down

[Day 7] EM - The Summer Traveller Empty [Day 7] EM - The Summer Traveller

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:02 pm

[ooc]This is for Longshore PCs only and Henryk Pyke NPC at some point, so I don't open another thread to talk to him in the same area. PM first for permission if you wish to join[/ooc]

"
Well, let crabs eat my eyes you have grown Athelstan"
a very old familiar voice sounded in the longshore pavilion "
What in the Drowned God's name re you doing torturing those poor youngsters, let that old sea dog bastard Henryk do it, it's his job anyway"
Henryk can only smile at him.

A large thud sound from behind him as some ironborn men carrying a heavy chest of what looked like blue wood and metal, with a lock to match the reinforced chest, as the man shrugs his shoulder "
You know me lads, I'm always out for an eye in business"

Riackard

Back to top Go down

[Day 7] EM - The Summer Traveller Empty Re: [Day 7] EM - The Summer Traveller

Post by Athelstan Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Athelstan turns to look at a fine dressed man with a dark green velvet cloak and ornate hard leather armor depicting sea wyrms and the Longshore boat in the center of his chest. "
Well that is an unexpected visitor "
Summer Trader"
how is your leg feeling, last I check you were moaning like a whore"
a sore topic as his wound was a gift for saving me and Roddric from lysseni pirates, or maybe just his wares. Make another eye joke fucker...

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:26 pm

A great smile shows in his face "
Athelstan let us 'bury our axes' after all it's a family thing in the Longshores"
I knew when I was drowned I had vision, but I never would have known the Drowned God intention until today, the spitting image of Ulryden the Kinslayer, that betrayed his lord and brother to usurp him and now the roles are reversed the Drowned God must be seeking his vengeance through him, for the past sin of the Longshores walking rather slowly to avoid limping which he makes himself appear more regal that what he intends "
I just came back from a long trip boy, a glass of water at least, have I thought you no manners I mean someone had to, we all know your lord wouldn't take down his breeches to shit on you"
he know he is lying, but publicly his lord father was always cold as the sea to the poor boy all he had was him and Leifnarr to tech him anything he knows.

Signaling some men to bring his chest into the tent as he walks and hugs Athelstan "
Good to see you boy, now were is that lanky useless brother of yours, probably at the local whorehouse doing the only thing he knows how to do or so I've heard"

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Athelstan returns the hug he knows about Roddric "
He is different... he is no longer the Yoren you knew or heard about. He worship R'ohllor or whatever his name a fire god of the Free Cities, he has the fighting skill of 15 year old, but he sharpened his tongue and so far he is in bad term with Leifnarr, as he has claimed already to be heir and has go on using that to make friends and whatever else he has negotiated"
shrugging his shoulders "
I told him to recant his worship, but he wishes to be lord to doubt our faith in the Drowned God and take his without doubt"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:40 pm

His eyes grow bigger with every word pushing Athelstan away and pointing at Hendryk "
Has you arm injury messed your brains, do you know this and you do nothing about it you ingrate fool, so much for your loyalty to your House and the Drowned God"
an accusatory finger to Henryk Pyke "
Has he bought you with honey words after you see his worship of another God and call him lord, are you Ferris know or you sell your loyalty like a whore?"
ironborn begin to move apart and exchange looks between Henryk and Riackard.

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Athelstan stands between them before Hendryk can approach closer and a fight ensues "
Riackard, you just got here, do not loose your temper you are both old friends. We also do not want to break the peace our guest is very greedy to say the least"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Riackard wrote:His eyes grow bigger with every word pushing Athelstan away and pointing at Hendryk "
Has you arm injury messed your brains, do you know this and you do nothing about it you ingrate fool, so much for your loyalty to your House and the Drowned God"
an accusatory finger to Henryk Pyke "
Has he bought you with honey words after you see his worship of another God and call him lord, are you Ferris know or you sell your loyalty like a whore?"
ironborn begin to move apart and exchange looks between Henryk and Riackard.

Henryk shakes his head.

"
You're not worth the skin off my knuckles. Yoren is the eldest, tradition places him first."

"
Lord Longshore will decide if things are to be different."

He folds his arms resolutely, inteding to brook no argument on the matter.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 pm

"
Tradition also says that you must worship the Drowned God and he does not. So don't use tradition as an excuse for your to hide behind.He has already left his right by tradition, which also dictates that he must have skill at arms, and does he have it?"

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 pm

"
Your Lord lacks the strength to swing an axe, but commands the loyalty of men who will do it for him."

"
I've yet to meet my better with a battleaxe, and we don't need one. House Longshore has always relied on men who can think."

"
I know my limits, and will follow those who can best direct my strength."

He points an accusatory finer at Riackard.

"
You would do well to do the same."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:29 pm

"
My lord is Ferris as is yours not Yoren, and now you make excuses for tradition"
smiling "
Pathetic, selling your loyalty already to Yoren, wonder what he paid you"
dismissing with a hand his words "
Your axe and skill is not in question, tradition is and Yoren is weak and worships another God so look else were to place your loyalty. Besides I would ask Roddrick what he thinks of your skill and how good it served him, but we all know the truth of that already"
looking at both Athelstan and Henryk "
Two bastards and trecherous, for it runs in your blood but Athelstan has an explanation yours... well I wont speak of your ancestors, but Athelstan has role to play in the curse of the Longshores"

Ooc: can I roll persuasion, or intrigue him?

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:18 pm

[Well im learning and sorry sgt. Hardass lol]

Last edited by 169 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:27 pm

"
I don't need you to fight my battles, I can do that my self, do you want some water"
trying to cool both the men as it was turning into senseless arguing.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:49 pm

"
You have it wrong Athelstan, the only suitable heir is Alya, you and Yoren do not deserve it at all, but your curse makes you special and you will support your sister"
a wicked smile in his face, I will save you and marry you off or put you away were you do no harm or receive no harm

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:02 am

"
I do not seek to be heir, that is lord Ferris place, I just think Yoren is not ready and his worship of this fire god is what irks me, if it weren't for that I would support him, but I can't as long as he worships such weak god"
crosses his arms "
Now let us go inside, good Henryk has had the fill of you, you two are always bickering over something, besides I might need your help in getting me a proper wife. You did bring a chest full of trinkets did you not"
a wide grin appears in his face, waiting for Henryk to catch the hint that is the best choice to get rid of Athelstan by sending him else were, and he also get's to see the Summer Trader haggled of his goods for his "
loyalty"
to the House.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Riackard Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 am

"
I like you but not that much, so don't try to rob me of my wares and my honestly earned money"
knowing his plea will fall in deaf ears "
I can give you a discount, but tell me more and we can come up something of a solution. Nothing is free Athelstan I thought you this, and this will be no different, now let's go inside so I can show you what I got"

[/scene?]

Riackard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down