Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8

2 posters

Go down

[D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8 Empty [D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:52 am

[D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8 50px-House_Mallister.png

Septon Arlyn approached the Pavilion of Lord Mallister, Bringing along a bottle of modest wine he sees the splayed eagle on his banner in the purple field. The Eagle and Grouse, what a pair we make. Thinks the Septon. Approaching the tent he sees the guardsmen standing attentively in the shade of the tent, as he is approached the guard looks the Septon up and down. "
Good noon man. How has the weather been treating you?"

"
Just fine."
Says the guard. "
What can I help you with today.

"
I was wondering if I could join your Lord for lunch."
Says the Septon, Producing the bottle of wine. "
Its a Dornish red."

OOC if needed [url=Convince Lord Mallisters gaurdsmen to let septon alryn speak to his lord][/url]: 6d6k4 15

Last edited by 167 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8 Empty Re: Flying high EM Day 8

Post by Reader Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:06 am

"
I'll not keep a Septon from my Lord - let no man say the Mallisters fail in their devotions to the Seven,"
says the guard, ushering Arlyn inside. "
Best make that bottle a gift rather than breakfast - Lord Mallister intends to triumph in the melee this afternoon and he is a man of discipline."

Inside stands Lord Mallister, testing various battleaxes for the correct weight. He is a tall, well-made man, with white wings at the sides of his thick brown hair to match the white wings on his shield and helm.

He nods respectfully to the Septon.

"
To what do I owe the honour of such a holy visitor?"
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 am

"
My Lord,"
states the Septon with a deep bow. "
I have come with a holy purpose, one concerning little children."

"
During my time as a begging brother some of the most destitute poor smallfolk I had seen was those whom had lost their mothers and fathers. With the lack of family these poor creatures often had little change of growing up and contributing to society in a meaningful way. So I heard a whispering in my heart that I should help these poor souls and divine inspiration came to me that I should build an orphanage for the children. I have convinced Lord Dulver to help, giving some land and some wealth to help build my dream, unfortunately even with his generosity it is not enough. My goal is for this orphanage to be self sustaining, and that size of complex requires additional support. So what I am asking is how much could your God fearing house donate to this cause?"

[url=Convince Lord Mallister to donate to the orphange][/url]: 5d6 13
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:52 pm

[url=Status Test][/url]: 3d6 13
Technique convince (will = 4)

ID 8
Disposition, indifferent 4 DR
composure 12

[url=Convince the mallisters to support the orphanage][/url]: 9#5d6 15 20 16 8 16 22 21 18 23
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8 Empty Re: [D8, EM] Flying high EM Day 8

Post by Reader Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Petyr Mallister
Disposition: Indifferent, DR4
ID 12
Composure 9
[url=Status (Initiative)][/url]: 6d6+2 22
[url=Read Target (Empathy)][/url]: 3d6 7
[url=Persuade (Charm)][/url]: 9#4d6k3 15 16 11 7 9 16 11 12 10

Ser Mallister is flush from a fine showing with lance and sword and the veteran tourney champion seems keen to prove he is martial talent is matched by his piety.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:25 am

Petyr Mallister: DR 3 Amiable (from an event)
Septon Arlyn: DR 4 Indifferent

Round 1
Petyr Mallister: Read Target (Empathy): 3d6 7
Septon Arlyn: Convince : 13 / 1 DOS /4 influence/ -3/ Petyr Mallister Composure 8

Round 2
Petyr Mallister : Charm 17/ 2 DOS/ 6 influence/ -4 DR / Septon Arlyn composure 10
Septon Arlyn: Convince 20 / 2 DOS/ 8 influence/ - 3 DR/ Petyr Mallister 3 composure

Round 3
Petyr Mallister : Charm 18 / 3 DOS/ 9 influence/ -4 DR /Septon Arlyn Composure 5
Septon Arlyn : Convince 16/ 1 DOS/ 4 influence/ -3 DR/ Petyr Mallister Composure 2

Round 4
Petyr Mallister : Charm 12/ 1 DOS/ 3 influence/ - 4 DR / Septon Arlyn Composure 5
Septon Arlyn : convince 8/ 0 DOS/ 0 influence/ -3 DR / Petyr Mallister composure 2

Round 5
Petyr Mallister: Charm 9 / 1 DOS/ 3 influence/ - 4 DR / Septon Arlyn composure 5
Septon Arlyn: Convince 16/ 1 DOS/ 4 influence/ - 3 DR/ Petyr Mallister composure at 1

Round 6
Petyr Mallister: Charm 11/ 1 DOS/ 3 influence/ -4 DR/ Septon Arlyn Composure 4
Septon Arlyn : Convince 22/ 3 DOS/ 12 influence / -3 DR/Petyr Mallister takes 3 frustration / Petyr Mallister Composure 1

Round 7
Petyr Mallister: Charm (16) (-3d= 16) 0/ 0 DOS/ 0 Influence/ - 4 DR/ Septon Arlyn Composure 4
Septon Arlyn : Convince 21/ 2 DOS/ 8 Influence/ -3 DR/Petyr Mallister composure 1

Successful intrigue for Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:24 am

Lord Mallister looks over Septon Arlyn, "
what do I have the pleasure of this visit Septon?"

"
Lord Mallister,"
Says the Septon, Bowing Deeply. "
I have come to speak to you about an orphanage that I wish to build. The Gods have guided my hand and I can see a need for an orphanage, one that is large enough to support itself."
Replies the Septon

"
Why would this concern me then Septon? I pay alms regularly to the Faith, Shouldn't that be enough."

"
My Lord,"
States the Septon, "
You do much for the Faith yes, But sometimes we must go beyond the call of regular men in order to preform acts of greatness. Think of this, my lord, a place where children can go to be safe, to learn a trade, to increase their knowledge of the Gods and all the good they do for them."
The Septon offers a big smile.

"
I can see how that could be a useful thing, but you mentioned it must be big, now my lands are wealthy, Septon, But not even I can afford to fund an entire complex by myself."
Replies Lord Mallister

"
I'm not asking for the entirety to be paid my Lord,"
Replies the Septon. "
However what I am asking is for a donation to help, Lord Dulver has been gracious enough to allow it to be built on his lands, he has also agreed to fund a significant portion of it. What I am asking is for you to give what you can, for you know, just as I do, that if we do our best and give what we can, often times the Gods will see fit to give the rest, especially if the task that we want to accomplish is such a noble one, like the one we seek to accomplish here."
The Septon gives a big reassuring grin.

"
I think we can work something out Septon,"
Replies, Lord Mallister. "
Speak with my Maester after the tournament. I'm sure that he can find some way to help you accomplish our goals."

"
May the blessings of the warrior be with you Lord Mallister,"
Says the Septon, making the sign of the seven pointed star.

"
And may peace be with you Septon Arlyn."
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down