Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 2 - EE Playing with fire

2 posters

Go down

Day 2 - EE Playing with fire Empty Day 2 - EE Playing with fire

Post by Athelstan Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Athelstan rides to Ranventree Hall in hopes to speak with their Maester and see if he can find something more about what he has investigated so far.

The castle is interesting looking as the moss covers moss of the outer wall, and kind blending in, giving it an older and more powerful look, but the darker wood of the inner keep is what makes it stand up.

Perhaps as dark as their hearts...

Showing to the guard he is one of the crown investigators and allowed passage but not with out two guards, after all his reputation precedes him and there is nothing Athelstan finds wrong with it.

I would have done that my self.

The tapestries are magnificent, depicting the long history of the conflict between the Bracken and them, perhaps some of them would show a clue of who could commit some of the atrocities done.

[url=Observing tapestries][/url]: 3d6k3 9

Ignoring the godswood and offering courtesies as need he searches for the maester as he needs information, that for such a man like Athelstan is just out of his capabilities.

For fuck sake I still struggle in reading, much less writing. Then I'm suppose to know all this things, blah!!

Finally finding the where about of the maester, Athelstan requests a small audience and his assistance in the investigation.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Day 2 - EE Playing with fire Empty Re: Day 2 - EE Playing with fire

Post by Reader Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:30 pm

[Placeholder]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Maester Arran sighs wearily at Athelstan's approach, limping to the door.

"
Yes? The hour is late and the day was long, I beg you to be brief in how I may aid those serving beneath the king's banner?"
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:03 pm

Athelstan nods as he makes his way inside "
Well let's get to the point then shall we, I want to ask you questions about Blackbuckle and the poison, as you are by far probably better than I will be in knowledge for that"
smiling and walking around to see any indication of wildfire traces or some clue to Blackbuckle poison, but just pacing himself around the room admiring all sorts of things that a Maester would keep "
You have interesting collection, what is your specialty if I may ask?"

Notice his mood
[url=Awareness][/url]: 3d6 10

Wildfire
[url=Awareness][/url]: 3d6k3 7

Blackbuckle
[url=Awareness][/url]: 3d6k3 11

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:09 pm

"
I am a historian by trade."
Maester Arran taps a large copper link in his chain, awarded by the Citadel for his mastery of the subject.

"
But a maester must serve his House in many ways and a Maester must be versatile."

He hobbles as he follows Athelstan around the room, trying to keep up with the strange ironborn.

"
I do not know if I can offer you much aid with regard to Blackbuckle. I've heard the tales but I've never been to Blackbuckle."

[OOC:
Athelstan's examination of the room comes up empty handed. He lacks the keen eye (eyes?) or education necessary to ferret out anything untoward, if indeed there is anything to learn.

Maester Arran himself proves similarly inscrutable, beyond one small issue (delivered via PM).]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Athelstan nods 'Thank you, but I never asked if you were at Blackbuckle, just if you could help me with something Maester Arran"
looking at him with some menace and then smiling as if nothing happened "
I will make sure to take note of that"

I will come back later with a sample and hope he can help then

"
Well, maybe you can help if I bring a sample after all, you can't trust anyone so I always double check, which this would make my first for you"
shrugging his shoulders 'Your help or absence of it could mean much, but I will retire for now, sleep well Maester Arran, I know I will..."
a sinister smile in his face as he walks out the door "
I will come back Maester, make sure I can find you I hate to ax questions in another fashion to get results, if you hide"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Maester Arran bites his tongue and politely sees Athelstan to the door, rolling his eyes behind his guest's back as he closes it.

[/scene]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down