Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open)

2 posters

Go down

[Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open) Empty [Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open)

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:32 am

Septon Arlyn arrived at the gates of raven tree hall, clearly descript in his red and orange robes of his office, with the small cristyal hanging from the leather thong around his neck. "
Good morning, I come in the kings name under his banner, as part of the investigation. If you do not mind, I would like to question some of the people here."
The small contingent of guards that accompany the Septon would seem out of place, except for the fact that Nathan had also arrived shortly before with his own compliment of guards, as was requested by Ser Jon Roxton.

"
Come on in, doubt you will find much more then the other investigators' coming through here."
The guards seem weary of the presence of the these investigations, and answering the same questions over again to the various people who came around asking the same questions.

Thank you good man."
Replies Septon Arlyn, and continues on through the gate. It has already been an additional day, if the Maester was going to dispose of the evidence he already would have. Might as well go check and see if anything remains or he missed something.

Septon Arlyn makes a show of questioning the people about the attack, but slowly makes his way to the Maesters quarters, hoping that the master would be supporting whoever Nathan was questioning, thus leaving his study empty of prying eyes and "
helpful"
directions.

As Septon Arlyn arrives at the door to the Maesters quarters, Septon Arlyn goes forwards to shake the guards hand, but has his palms moistened with the purple liquid vapor, to see if the guards had any contact with the substance.

[url=sleight of hand vs guards to get liquid onto their hands day 4 maesters matters, blackwood edition][/url]: 2d6 4

[url=notice if guards hands change color][/url]: 3d6 13 (finally succed a spot check, when it probably does not even glen me any info lol)

"
Greetings goodmen, I'm here to investigate the Maesters chambers as part of the houses under the kings banner. If you could kindly stand aside and allow me and my man here to investigate this room without your... distraction, it would be greatly appreciated. "
Septon Arlyn speaks calmly, with compassion, and a hint of boredom. As if this was merely a routine investigation, and just part of being through.

[url=convince the blackwood guards to let Septon Arlyn investigate the room with only Dulver men to accompany him. day 4 maesters matters, blackwood edition][/url]: 7d6k5+2 19

Septon Arlyn searches the room, hoping to find any clues or hints as to letters that might be written in codes with orders from any blackwoods or outside houses and groups.

[url=look for any letters or hidden places that might contain secret letters or codes day 4 Maesters Mattters, Blackwood edition][/url]: 3d6 5 (there it is, I almost thought I had broken the curse lol.)

Not finding anything of value, he continues onto the workbench, and attempts to understand what he is seeing, or if any poisons used in history match the description of what happened in blackbuckle. And then if any of the components match what he was seeing on the workbench.

[url=http:
//orokos.
com/roll/347005:18tkop3c]historical knowlege of any poisonings like the one committed at blackbuckle [day 4 Maesters matters],backwood edition[/url:18tkop3c]: 6d6k4 19

After completeing this far, Septon Arlyn takes the vial of liquid out of his pouch on his belt and hands it to the guard. Septon Arlyn then takes his own hands and rubs them around on the table and floor of the chambers. Then he has the Dulver man take and pour some of the fluid onto his hands, and waits to see if they turn a color

[url=endurnace test for possible poison contact?][/url]: 3d6 13

Ser Jergen is welcome to join this tread and be one of the guardsmen, also he can help investigate as well. I would like this to count as my rumor slot but if their is too much going on then I guess we can call it my investigation.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open) Empty Re: [Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open)

Post by Reader Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:13 pm

The guards are furious at the ham-handed Septon's attempts to palm some mysterious substance on to them. Their hands remained steadfastly purple, but their faces grew red in fury.

It takes the intervention of Ser Myles Blackwood himself, rushing through following his meeting with Nathaniel, to placate the guardsmen and ensure their cooperation.

"
We understand the royal investigators have a wide remit good Septon, but this behaviour is most unbecoming even were my guards men of your faith. I beg you, do not make a grave situation graver."

[OOC: If you want this to count as your D4 investigation and spend a destiny point I will allow some destiny substitution to use your 19 Knowledge roll.

House Dulver loses 1 influence for the Septon's cack-handed application of liquid purple vapour, as it causes a ruckus with entirely innocent guardsmen and is inappropriate behaviour for a Septon.

The search for documents turns up little and less of use.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open) Empty Re: [Day 4 MM] Maesters Matters, Blackwood edition (open)

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:14 pm

[Can intrigue him so that I can finish my experiment with trying to stain my own hands the color by rubbing them on the work bench and floor?]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:39 am

Septon Arlyn wrote:[Can intrigue him so that I can finish my experiment with trying to stain my own hands the color by rubbing them on the work bench and floor?]

Ser Myles was happy to appear to facilitate the royal investigators.

Whatever substance the Septon hoped to find was either gone or did not transfer from worktops to skin after the passage of time.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down