Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D4,MA] Seasoned to Spoil

3 posters

Go down

[D4,MA] Seasoned to Spoil Empty [D4,MA] Seasoned to Spoil

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Luecian and Ser Jergen along with Ten Tooth Tyg looked to meet the heir of House Longshore just outside of the Warrior's Seat. Never met the man but the septon said look for a tall man with red ships... They spot the man waiting outside with a couple guards and wander up to him to make their introductions.

"
Lord Longshore m'lord? Septon said we were to assist in revisiting some investigations you have been performing here. Fresh eyes and all that for another look. Name be Luecian but most call me Luecian Longbow m'lord. Me fellows be Ser Jergen and Ten Tooth Tyg, another trapper from Dulver lands. Be me ownself's pleasure to be meeting yerself m'lord."

His face becoming serious after the introductions, he feels compelled to offer his condolences for House Longshore's recent loss.
"
Meself was sorry for your brother's death m'lord. Not be knowin the full truth of what happened with his own actions before or later at the mines but we fought in a small scrap together and hate to see a man I bled with meet his end in that way."

After a short conversation they get to work investigating the area as promised.

[url=Awareness(Empathy)-Warriors Seat][/url]: 3d6 11 Ser Jergen to assist, Yoren to Coordinate

[url=Survival(Track)-Warriors Seat][/url]: 6d6k4 19 Ser Jergen to assist, Yoren to Coordinate

(ooc-I'll leave Yoren to decide if he wants to roll a Persausion check again, he did fairly well the first time but if so Ser Jergen can assist and I will attempt a coordinate with my Will 3)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

[D4,MA] Seasoned to Spoil Empty Re: [D4,MA] Seasoned to Spoil

Post by Reader Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:18 pm

[OOC: PM me once the others are around to assist/coordinate or at the end of the week if they don't show. I'll PM initial results now.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Yoren somberly accepts apologies before starting to scour the area. "
Jergen, talk to some locals and see what you can find. Talk to the smiths wife, she was quite helpful. Once we're done here we'll move on into the fields to see what else we can find. Luceian, you look like you've spent a few nights outdoors, could you see what you can find there? We can take a few sticks and cross them. That way we can see where we've looked before... Sounds like a plan to you two?"

[url=Coordinate Luceian and Ser Jergen][/url]: 5d6 14 [+3 to the rolls. Do I need to roll trice? One for awareness, one for survival and one for persuasion?]

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

(2 separate coordinate rolls, one for awareness and one for survival. Then a standard persuasion roll if you want, I believe you rolled a 21 last time so not sure if we would top that or not. Your choice on that one)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:21 pm

(Jergen is my superior in persuasion, my last one was just really lucky! I coordinate you for a +3 on all your rolls.
[url=d3 to decide which investigation I checked on with my previous roll][/url]: 1d3 2
[url=Coordinate Luceian and Ser Jergen in awareness][/url]: 5d6 15
[url=Coordinate Luceian and Ser Jergen in persuasion][/url]: 5d6 17

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down