Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D7 LE A chance to unwind

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D7 LE A chance to unwind - Page 2 Empty Re: D7 LE A chance to unwind

Post by Tymon Lannister Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:17 am

Tymon turned to Lady Corrine and said "
Lady Corrine, I am currently a guest of House Dulver. I am betrothed to the Lady Helen Dulver and have recently arrived from Lannisport. I have seen you in passing since arriving, but have not had the opportunity to introduce myself. It seems that every time I have seen you, that you have been incredibly busy. I am glad that there is some time to relax this evening, and that I have the opportunity to meet both you and Lord Benedict."

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:00 am

Tymon Lannister wrote:Tymon turned to Lady Corrine and said "
Lady Corrine, I am currently a guest of House Dulver. I am betrothed to the Lady Helen Dulver and have recently arrived from Lannisport. I have seen you in passing since arriving, but have not had the opportunity to introduce myself. It seems that every time I have seen you, that you have been incredibly busy. I am glad that there is some time to relax this evening, and that I have the opportunity to meet both you and Lord Benedict."

"
Thank you for the clarification. I whole-heartedly agree that it is good to have a little time to relax. Many of us are rather drained by the week's events. Though, we yet live to return home, so we can give thanks to the Gods for that."

She raises her cup slightly at the mention of thanking the Gods.

"
So, is your wedding to Lady Helen to happen soon? Will you be returning to Lannisport?"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Ser Jorah Holt wrote:

Jorah shook Benedict's hands firmly and bowed slightly to Corrine.

"
Lady and Lord Marsten, it is good to see you both again and in good health. Alas, we have all been so busy with events here that there has been little time to relax. I remember last year that Lord Dunstan Tullison used to arrange these evenings. It is a pity he has not had chance this year. I understand congratulations are in order to you both for the birth of a daughter I believe. That was certainly very soon after your marriage. Your mother must be delighted to have a granddaughter to dote on."

"
Lord Benedict, I would also like to commend your squire on his assistance in the caverns. He helped prevent further disaster . I don't think you require any further training from me judging by how well you have trained him."

"
Bethany is a blessing, thank you. Wil is a good man and soon to be a fine knight.

[quote="
Tymon Lannister] ... I am glad that there is some time to relax this evening, and that I have the opportunity to meet both you and Lord Benedict."
[/quote]

"
Likewise, Ser Tymon."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tymon Lannister Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 am

"
We have not yet set the date yet for our marriage, our parents only recently announced our betrothal and they wanted for me to spend some time with Lady Helen to make sure we found each other suitable. As far as where we will live, I am not sure if we will stay in this area, or go back to Lannisport or somewhere else in the Westerlands following our marriage,"
he said to Lady Corrine. "
I am just thankful that the match with Lady Helen ended up a good one, and that we enjoy each other's company, I have had a number of my cousins tell me that their arranged marriages were less than pleasant affairs."

Tymon Lannister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:03 am

Tymon Lannister wrote:"
We have not yet set the date yet for our marriage, our parents only recently announced our betrothal and they wanted for me to spend some time with Lady Helen to make sure we found each other suitable. As far as where we will live, I am not sure if we will stay in this area, or go back to Lannisport or somewhere else in the Westerlands following our marriage,"
he said to Lady Corrine. "
I am just thankful that the match with Lady Helen ended up a good one, and that we enjoy each other's company, I have had a number of my cousins tell me that their arranged marriages were less than pleasant affairs."

"
It does make a great difference, finding a good match,"
Corrine agrees, with a little sideways glance and smile to her husband.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:36 pm

"
To the knights who trained us!"
, Kevan echoed as well, raising his goblet. At Jorah's playful remarks, he raised an eyebrow: "
Thinking of any specific incident good Ser?"
, his smile indicated that he was taking it in good humour.
"
A certain joust where a certain knight almost fell off his horse and then went on to win by a judge's decision perhaps."
Jorah had a broad smile on his face.

Kevan returned the broad smile, patting his friend on the shoulder. "
It seems like somebody is still trying to cope with that defeat! I am sure there will come an opportunity for a rematch!"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:21 pm

"
That I'm looking forward to,"
he nudged Ser Kevan in response.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content