Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips & How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for PbP')

+6
Theomore Tullison
Yoren longshore
Lady Corrine Marsten
Reader
Septon Arlyn
Baelon Drakeson
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tips &
How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for PbP') - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips & How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for Pb

Post by Theomore Tullison Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:37 pm

There doesn't seem to be a dice code that let's you reroll only sixes once.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Tips &
How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for PbP') - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips & How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for Pb

Post by Luecian LongBow Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Ahh ok thanks for the explanations, I'll stick doing it manual.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Tips &

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Something that I only discovered relatively recently, so maybe other people had missed this as well:

You know how you can click the 'Quote' button in the top right of a post in the 'Topic Review', and it copies that entire post into your post in quotes? Well, did you know that if you highlight/select a portion of a post, then click 'Quote', it will only quote the part you have selected? A neat little feature if you want to reply to multiple paragraphs separately.
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Tips &

Post by Septon Arlyn Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Daveth Coldbrook wrote:Something that I only discovered relatively recently, so maybe other people had missed this as well:

You know how you can click the 'Quote' button in the top right of a post in the 'Topic Review', and it copies that entire post into your post in quotes? Well, did you know that if you highlight/select a portion of a post, then click 'Quote', it will only quote the part you have selected? A neat little feature if you want to reply to multiple paragraphs separately.

This is very helpful, and I had no idea. Doing it manually kinda stinks as well
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Tips &
How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for PbP') - Page 2 Empty Re: Tips & How-tos for Dragon's Dance (Formerly 'Tips for PbP')

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2