Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LA EE] service to the slums Day 7

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[LA EE] service to the slums Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: [LA EE] service to the slums Day 7

Post by Loreia Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:36 am

Loreia winced sympathetically. She had heard stories told by the Crows when asked about wildling territory further beyond the Wall, a curiosity they shared grim amusement in satisfying. "
He wants to try talkin' an tradin',"
she scoffs. "
I'd warn them away, but beyond that, I wouldn't bother. They don't deserve the benefit of the doubt, but it's not up to me. Thank the Seven none of us goin' are brothers of the Night's Watch. On Bear Island, it's not just Ironborn, the raiders we fight off. More often, when the Iron Islands have themselves under control an' obeyin' the king's law, the raiders are wildlings.

"
They come to the island to steal food, an' sometimes women. Haven't had any of them try to eat us, though."
I've never seen any of them drag dead bodies away...
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

[LA EE] service to the slums Day 7 - Page 2 Empty Re: [LA EE] service to the slums Day 7

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:03 pm

Septon Arlyn thinks on this for a moment. "
Do wildlings even speak common? How would you communicate with someone who would rather stick a knife in your throat then look at 'ca?"
Septon Arlyn Drawls. "
Maybe its just the further south you go the bigger the stories get. Maybe they even have marketplaces an inns where you can rest your heads when you get tired."
Septon Arlyn Scoffs at the idea of trading with the wildling. Looking at Loriena he continues "
Don't do anything to get yourself killed and hopefully you will have a good Maester to go with you to treat your injuries, But I would not count on peaceful resolutions. If I where up there I do believe that I would avoid them as much as possible."
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:45 pm

"
I won't, septon,"
she nods. "
I intend to make it back alive. I'll sleep in my armor with one eye open."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:47 pm

"
I'm glad to hear it gaurdswomen,"
States the Septon making a respectful nod.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 am

"
So where you there the day of the trial by seven?"
asks Septon Arlyn.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:54 am

OOC: Interesting. I was thinking of asking Arlyn what his plans were after the tourney, but I assumed he'd be focusing on closing his deals for orphanage funds to trade for materials and builders. By "
the day"
, I assume you mean earlier than day 7, which is Athelstan's trial on day 4. The Faith Militant trial at Harren's Justice was on day 7.

Her face darkens. "
You mean the one for that Longshore bastard? No, but I had the pleasure of meetin' him a day before, charmin' fellow,"
her dry tone says otherwise, "
when he chooses to be, anyway. I couldn't care less if he killed his brother, but more power to the king's law to find him and his Ironborn friends guilty of whatever it pleases. Why do you ask?"
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:44 am

"
Well I have entered into agreements with the ironborn and I am looking to see how others tend to view them."
The Septon's normally jovial face furrows into a frown. "
This is concerning."
well I do not know how much I should with her northern trek employer
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Yoren manages to get Loreia signed up for that the next day. Thread: viewtopic.php?f=73&
t=1237

As if on cue, her face softens as she contemplates the members of House Longshore she'd met personally. "
Athelstan...I heard rumors concernin' him an' the Marsten girls, nasty ones. Might be some truth to them. If Lady Gwyneth'd waste the time, mayhaps there's some genuine softness to him;
but, he bows before Him Who Swallows the Salty Sea like the rest of 'em. That's as far as I give a damn - your holiness."

And she thinks on the other. "
Yoren, on the other hand, is a curious one. He's come back to Westeros from many years livin' in Essos, a convert to a different faith. Spreadin' it seems to be his main focus. It sounds...all right, I s'pose, and he's not so bad. I don't mind him."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2