Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Mountain Clans, Before March] From ice to iron [Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Mountain Clans, Before March] From ice to iron [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mountain Clans, Before March] From ice to iron [Closed]

Post by Yoren longshore Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:10 pm

"
There is a balance of all gods, just as there is a balance in the world. We are here to kill clansmen to take their lands. The balance will shift, they will fall as we rise. Once they were more powerfull and took the lands, now we are more powerfull and take it back. These clansmen will now have to move to take the lands of others, weaker, it is all in balance, though the weights are now slightly changed. The brown brothers are doing an excellent job. They wander around teaching their truths with little thought of themselves."

The air grows a little more tense at the mention of grenwards: "
Have you gotten acknowledgement that Daveth is the true heir yet? I've backed him, though I'm still not sure how it worked out for him."

Yoren returns the smile: "
I find that often fears are debilitating without cause. The fear of failure often leads to failure. The alertness that arise from fear often leads to people finding more to fear, while the rational thinking will be given less though as we maintain alertness. Good that the brother could soothe you."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

[Mountain Clans, Before March] From ice to iron [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Mountain Clans, Before March] From ice to iron [Closed]

Post by Loreia Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:26 pm

Loreia answers his haranguing on balance and power with a disdainful grunt. "
Should we also accept that the Iron Islands will grow in strength and take back Bear Island?"
she asks, eyes glinting with poised judgment.

Yoren Longshore wrote:The air grows a little more tense at the mention of grenwards: "
Have you gotten acknowledgement that Daveth is the true heir yet? I've backed him, though I'm still not sure how it worked out for him."
"
We have. Daveth is Lord Tomas's heir now, and he has the full support of the small council."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:48 pm

"
You don't need to accept anything. Fighting ainst it is only natural. I don't think it would be the ironborn coming to raid the next time. Our strength is waning, those who followed the old ways will slowly die out. Change is the only constant in our world, and all we can do is make the best of it. Looking back may make you fall as you do not see the road ahead."

"
Succession crisis averted. Just like that. Has he found a wife for himself yet? That's always the best way to avoid family squabbles isn't it?"

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:46 am

In more ways than you realize, she thinks to herself. The incident at the melee from the past year echoes back to her, straying close to the edge of the recesses of her mind. Jon Cobb's death, and the duel between Dyana and that one knight. Adam whats-his-name? If it's already over, it's a shame I wasn't there to see the look on his face.

"
So they say. I'm hopeful that Lady Dyana will be a good match for him, he's enthralled with her."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:10 pm

"
Seems like a good enough match, love may neutralise many issues in marriage. Once we've fought these clansmen we should return to see them wed!"

Yoren slaps his thigh as he rises and puts his chair back in place: "
Would you walk with me? A little air before the murder starts..."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:47 pm

Standing as well, Loreia hands an empty cup to Yoren. "
Thank you, but I should go find Jorah or Kieran, I've been idle for too long."
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Yoren nods to her:"
Take care and we'll meet again soon enough."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2