Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D2 LA A helpful return

2 posters

Go down

D2 LA A helpful return Empty D2 LA A helpful return

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:50 am

Ser Jorah returned to the Septry after seeing the atrocity at Blackbuckle. He was determined to try and make this right. Approaching the remaining monks, he was polite and friendly.

"
Good day to you all, you may remember me from yesterday. Considering everything that has happened, we can do more to help you. What can I do and what do you need?"

ooc
[url=Persuasion (No specialty) - offer help to the sept][/url]: 3d6k3 8 in case you need it

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

D2 LA A helpful return Empty Re: D2 LA A helpful return

Post by Reader Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Turpin, seemingly an anuthority figure among the monks bowed his head and pondered Ser Jorah's offer for a moment before raising it wit a smile.

"
Help from the strangest of places, unasked for."

He seems to speak as much to the nearby monks as to Ser Jorah.

"
Many of us are old - a strong young back to help right timbers and clear stones would not go amiss. This is a task for the Smith or the Warrior, not only backs."

"
Beyond that, it shames me to ask but coin from your purse or your house would hasten repairs."

[OOC: simple intrigue passed, they're delighted to have you assist at the Sept with physical labour and make donations from your personal wealth or youth house's]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Ser Jorah bowed.

"
I will help how I can today and see what materials we need from the market. I can also talk to the leaders of my house to see what support we can provide. Under House Coldbrook, we have a unit of siege engineers in service. I will find out in they are available to help. Please show me where I can be the most help today? Do you have enough shelter? I would like to ensure that none of the monks suffer from the colder nights."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:53 pm

"
You are truly sent by the Seven! Such expert help is more than we could have asked - every engineer and architect for a hundred leagues seems bound to raising fortifications or tearing them down. The Seven seem an afterthought."

"
We have some outlying farmsteads to shelter us, but others must rely on Lord Bracken's shelter, his subjects or roam in the wilds. The Spring thaws bring warfare swiftly but true warmth more slowly, the cold's bite is particularly cruel to those outdoors."

"
Would House Coldbrook truly sacrifice to help those of the Seven that are one?"

[OOC: this will make a significant difference to repairs if you can swing it, albeit at the cost of tying up your house's engineers while repair take place]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:09 pm

"
I'm not going to make any promises, but just because House Coldbrook follows the Old Ways, that does not mean they will not help. I will speak to them tomorrow on the matter and see what I can arrange."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:22 pm

"
Go with the Seven my son,"
intones Turpin, making a blessing gesture over the storied knight.

"
We await word, may the Crone's lantern guide you safely back to us."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 pm

"
Firstly, let me see what I can do to help, If there is insufficient protection for your people, we have some spare pavilions if we decided not to stay at Raventree Hall. I can offer these for those of your people who are lacking shelter. You will be cramped, but it will be warmer than the elements."

Jorah begins work on the Septry, moving stone to create some shelter, but decides quickly that he would be better taking some of the monks to the fields where the Company of the Morningstar were camped.

ooc
[url=Knowledge check][/url]: 3d6k3 12 - Orokos likes the faithful

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down