Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Reader Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:10 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:[url=http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?p=5651#p5651:m7f0vwoc]Subject: [Day 2 - Mid Evening] Acquire a squire (Closed)[/url:m7f0vwoc]

Reader wrote:
"
Why not my own son Mark? I'm afraid he could do with some discipline, but the Mountains should give it to him and he's an agreeable boy and a quick study."

Heh.

Glad you spotted that! Everyone else, this is a nod to a previous character (will, more exactly, whoever Mark Mooton was named after!). Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Smile Only his name was Marq I believe.

Also, this is a nod to one of previous characters,

*Roland Rivers, Ser Ulbert's natural born son, ten-and-three years of age. Likable boy but a bit shy, no doubt a consequence of stern upbringing. Dreams of being a knight one day and takes pleasure in serving House Tullison.
Smile

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:41 pm

I spotted that too, nice work. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Sat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Reader wrote:Well, we know why Lord Dunstan isn't married yet. Seems he prefers drinking with male whores to courting noble ladies. Still, the Tullisons are dutiful, so I expect he'll take a wife, even if he shares Laenor Velaryon's tastes.

Wow... I've spent about a total of one hour with the man and the paparazzi are already talking. Very Happy
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Cobb Sat May 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Nathaniel Mason wrote:
Reader wrote:Well, we know why Lord Dunstan isn't married yet. Seems he prefers drinking with male whores to courting noble ladies. Still, the Tullisons are dutiful, so I expect he'll take a wife, even if he shares Laenor Velaryon's tastes.

Wow... I've spent about a total of one hour with the man and the paparazzi are already talking. Very Happy

You're selling yourself short. Obviously a good-looking young man like yourself will draw attention... Razz

Plus, you've spoken to the man in two separate time slots on two separate days, so that makes it closer to four hours...

Jon Cobb

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat May 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Westeros: it's full of judgemental bastards. For every open minded hedonist like Ser Jon, there are 100 bigots at my disposal. Sad

Really need to sort out central casting...
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Mason Sat May 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Reader wrote:Westeros: it's full of judgemental bastards. For every open minded hedonist like Ser Jon, there are 100 bigots at my disposal. Sad

Really need to sort out central casting...

Yeah, but luckily in Westeros, 98 of those 100 bigots have very short life spans.
Nathaniel Mason
Nathaniel Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun May 03, 2015 1:50 pm

Cheating don't pay? Oh, dunno. I'd have won the pageantry without Raff's little schemes anyway though. With a considerably narrower margin, but still.

Pity that the sleight of hand check failed however, that would give the most awesome result.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Athelstan settles the Longshore inheritance in one fell kin-slaying swoop, burning a destiny point to kill Roddric (who didn't take injuries as he didn't expect this!).

viewtopic.php?f=53&
t=485&
start=20#p7159

Everyone has heard about this by late morning/early afternoon.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Sun May 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Dizzamn

Now the real question;
how to EXPLOIT this?
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun May 03, 2015 6:11 pm

This is awesome!! I cold not believe what I was reading!
Now I just dont know whether I really should meet Athelstan in the afternoon of the same day...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Lol, he got me for 10 dmg that hurts almost enough to kill me, damn straight I killed him for trying to kill me first. You don't hit like that to practice and show another how to do fighting :3 anywho! Finally something to talk about in the tourney.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun May 03, 2015 6:24 pm

You know that you'll take injuries first right? Just making sure that you understand that people can take a lot more damage
than that....
Now we are playing im martins spirit Smile

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 03, 2015 6:32 pm

10 (9) Dmg can kill about the majority of soldiers with 3 Endurance, which is about your average knight/warrior you encounter.

Quality soldiers are rare and PC's are cut above most, yet you would have probably died with 10 damage also.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun May 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Most of those will have armor mind. So you might make it 15+

Also, tiny little snipped: We're on Tully lands so if anyone wants to charge Athelstan with murder (please do) then it is Tully jurisdiction.

And I totally approve of killing NPC's.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 03, 2015 6:35 pm

That is true if armor was being worn, but we had no armor or just padded in my case which is AR 1

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun May 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Athelstan wrote:Lol, he got me for 10 dmg that hurts almost enough to kill me, damn straight I killed him for trying to kill me first. You don't hit like that to practice and show another how to do fighting :3 anywho! Finally something to talk about in the tourney.
keep in mind that damage is merely an abstraction - 10 damage (or 9 in this case) can be little worse than a scratch. Even if you end a combat with only 1 health remaining, if you are jumped in a dark alley ten minutes later it is a new combat and you are at full health. Only injuries, wounds, and certain defeat conditions (maiming, death) necessarily represent actual physical harm.

Last edited by 111 on Sun May 03, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Make no mistake, this looked deliberate to everyone watching. What will House Longshore do?
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Sun May 03, 2015 7:25 pm

I will don my best lawyer robe and tell you: "
My client is not ready to comment on certain allegations as of today..."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm

FYI everyone - assume the below is declared by Lord Tully.

"
Athelstan was shadowed by Ser Florian Greysteel, as Lord Tully had placed instruction that after the morning's "
accident"
in training he must be watched.

Ser Florian is a famed tourney knight and champion, permitted to spend the day in armour while he kept a watch over Athelstan, as much for Athetlstan's own protection, given the risk of reprisals from Roddric's furious supporters."

Disputing this would be... foolish.

Ser Florian is present in almost every Athelstan scene in case he does anything crazy, like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6z0Zay9itk
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun May 03, 2015 9:44 pm

Being like The Jesus is always ill-advised.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun May 03, 2015 10:01 pm

But nobody fucks with the Athelstan.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun May 03, 2015 10:06 pm

That's the point to be considered :3

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun May 03, 2015 10:33 pm

I hope he gets acquitted.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Sun May 03, 2015 11:17 pm

I didn't know the Drowned God gave a damn about kinslaying.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next