Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

+24
Marq Mooton
Ser Raynald Dulver
Samurel Manderly
Luecian LongBow
Ser Walton Dulver
Septon Arlyn
Ser Jorah Holt
Dyana Marsten
Ser Fendrel Bartheld
Loreia
Lady Corrine Marsten
Yoren longshore
Athelstan
Kevan Lyras
Gwyneth Drakeson
Jon Cobb
Daveth Coldbrook
Benedict Marsten
Garret Snow
Dunstan Tullison
Theomore Tullison
Baelon Drakeson
Reader
28 posters

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Yeah...I gotta say, Rodric wasn't killed because the Tullys failed their duty. That's quite clear. Smile

In fact, them exacting a blood price can be reasonably construed (albeit less self-evidently) as them living up to their duty to keep the peace, by extracting punishment for having violated it.

The real fun of all this won't even be Lord Tully blowing his cool though.

No no.

It will be when the Ironborn in attendance choose their sides, break into factions, and the big freaking brawl starts right in the middle of everything else.

HO HO HO

Won't risk his House? Might be a bit late to worry about that. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Awesome moments in Dragons Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Awesome moments in Dragons Dance

Post by Ser Fendrel Bartheld Tue May 05, 2015 8:22 pm

Gwyneth Marsten wrote:Yeah...I gotta say, Rodric wasn't killed because the Tullys failed their duty. That's quite clear. Smile

In fact, them exacting a blood price can be reasonably construed (albeit less self-evidently) as them living up to their duty to keep the peace, by extracting punishment for having violated it.

The real fun of all this won't even be Lord Tully blowing his cool though.

No no.

It will be when the Ironborn in attendance choose their sides, break into factions, and the big freaking brawl starts right in the middle of everything else.

HO HO HO

Won't risk his House? Might be a bit late to worry about that. Smile

I so want to see that.

Ser Fendrel Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Not really, a 3 influence and wealth hurt, but there are far worse that could happen.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:32 pm

Well no, the influence and wealth isn't what will galvanize the ironborn. That's lord stuff.

But there was already a succession crisis, right? So there were already people lined up on Team Yoren and Team Rodric. Now, BOOM...no more Team Rodric.

So now the teams are;
Yay Yoren, and EFF YOU, YOREN. All that's left is for the ironborn to decide which side they're on...it's not as clear cut as previously. But once that sorts itself out, there -will- be blood in the water. Smile The only question is will be it a quashable rebellion (if FUYOREN is significantly smaller than Yay Yoren) or a full on civil war (if they're close in size).

Hence my gleeful giggling.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Yes, but that is somenthing not related to the trial, you forgot the EFF Athelstan fan club, which I am sure there are plenty.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:35 pm

I don't forget it...it's just not relevant to the House anymore.

I hate to say it, but Athelstan is probably boned at this point. Sad

I mean, you're right...I'm not just talking about the trial. The trial is a separate thing entirely.
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 8:36 pm

Yes and no, there are things to do still.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 8:37 pm

For what it's worth, I do wish you luck. Smile
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Tue May 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Intriguingly, it has nothing to do with Tully and Longshore. It's about a man being killed. If it's an accident then it's an accident. If it's murder, then it's breach of the king's peace, which Lord Tully must punish accordingly.

Of course, it's all about politics when lords and their sons are involved. Laws is just another means to and end used by those with the power to do so.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyneth Drakeson Tue May 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:[OOC: Stoically taking it for badass points]

Her cheek stung and flushed red, but Corrine's gaze returned to her mother's with a fierce glare. She slowly stood, and when she spoke, her voice was quiet, calm, resolute, but with a subtle tremble of rage;

"
Strike me again, mother,"
she intoned, the word 'mother' dripping with venom. "
And I shall strike back. And the Warrior's righteous force will be like the lapping of a kitten in comparison."

See? THIS is why Corrine isn't allowed to play with Gwyn! She's a bad influence! Just a few conversations, and meek, sweet, dutiful Corrine turns into this!

(^_^)
Gwyneth Drakeson
Gwyneth Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 9:56 pm

*ever so sweet smile*

Some might say it's the Ironborn that are the worse influence. :;
):
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 pm

coff coff not true coff coff

On another note, damn Yoren, I made a scandal, you just declared war.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 pm

If he wants war he can come get us, I have given him an option, he can take it or leave it, what was that you said about me not being ironborn enough :;
):

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 pm

I'm going to give a gentle reminder to read the Longshore background again. There's a reason Roddrif would have been a poor leader, don't make the same mistake. House Longshore needs wise leadership. This would be impossible to win. There's still a chance to row back and impress your father by giving the type of speech Roddric couldn't, to save house influence.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Also, if you get yours &
Athelstan's heads cut off on the spot, I have to delete a damn fun thread and change my plans! Razz Laughing Please cool it with Tully!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Fendrel Bartheld Tue May 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Also, if you get yours &
Athelstan's heads cut off on the spot, I have to delete a damn fun thread and change my plans! Razz Laughing Please cool it with Tully!

You did mention romantic tragedies... :8-):

Ser Fendrel Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue May 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Also, if you get yours &
Ok, I'llrepent my sinfull ways...

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 10:39 pm

Oh, by all means continue being sinful. Just don't get yourself and Athelstan executed. Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Tue May 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Oh, by all means continue being sinful. Just don't get yourself and Athelstan executed. Laughing
Will try, but I'm not one to let logic as faulty as Gormans simply live on!

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Tue May 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Roll persuasion at this point it can't hurt unless you have a catastrophe.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 pm

I have never so dearly wanted to step into a debate in my life, haha! "
What my client meant to say..."
Laughing
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed May 06, 2015 7:25 am

Hey, things are open for people to step in as champions against Athelstan or to say something bonkers.

Yoren - you're moving the right way, but logic matters here a great deal less than power, as Theomore rightly points out. Lord Tully is one of the most powerful men in the room, and the author authorities present are content to simply watch for now.

Like I said, everyone should do a quick troop count and check the thread on Longshore's history.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Thu May 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Bringing this thread back to it's intended purpose:

[url=http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?p=9911#p9911:uxcdb1g3]Subject: [D3:EE] Dance, Magic Dance (Openish)[/url:uxcdb1g3]

Benedict Blackthorne wrote:Ellie spots Ben leading Gwyn to the floor and quickly scans her immediate vicinity. "
Oh no you dont."
She grabs Pudgy Paul a young rotund page from house Tullison dragging him onto the dance floor. His pastry filled mouth is jostled by Ellie's unannounced invite to dance. "
Do you believe this dolt. She doesn't even like him like that."
Pudgy stares at Ellie in confusion. She places her hand into his right but his left still holds the remainder of his treat. She glares at him menacingly. He quickly pops the pastry into his mouth, taking her hand into his sticky one. "
We have to get close so I can hear."
As the near the pair, Ellie smiles benevolently to Gwyn despite her toes being crushed buy the heavy page.

Ellie wins. Period. Best character in the game.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu May 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Eugh, sticky hand. 3/10 on the grossometer.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu May 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Ellie is awesome. Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next