Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D3:LM]Igni Ferroque (closed)

3 posters

Go down

[D3:LM]Igni Ferroque (closed) Empty [D3:LM]Igni Ferroque (closed)

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 pm

When the the King's missive had arrived, one item quickly caught his attention:
"
That overzealous action by House Bracken in an assault on entrenched Blackwood troops permanently damaged iron mines, the bounty on which fills royal coffers and supports brave Prince Daemon's efforts on the Stepstones."

He had put it off for various reasons - various competing priorities. Now, however, he would get to the bottom of this.
Oh, there was no doubt in his mind that the 'overzealous action' was nothing short of intentional - a Green house harming the kingdom to hinder the Prince? Typical.
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D3:LM]Igni Ferroque (closed) Empty Re: [D3:LM]Igni Ferroque (closed)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Ser Jorah and Trelane followed slightly behind Baelon, Jorah assessing Trelane's technique on horseback. Arriving at the mine, Jorah looked around for

[url=Warfare (Strategy) at Iron Mines][/url]: 5d6k4+2 17 including bonuses from Baelon and Trelane

Knowledge (education), Assist + 1 for Daveth

[url=survival Track][/url]: 4d6k3 14 +2 assist = 16
[url=trapper jon bonus][/url]: 1d6 4 - no change

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Baelon finds himself... less then well suited to the tasks at hand. Still, he does his best, and supplies some relevant information he recalled from his time in the Bracken library.

OOC:
Assisting on Warfare and Survival (+1 ea)
Either Daveth will be assisting Maester Leopold or vice versa (pending decision by Daveth);
Baelon coordinates for +2
[url=Coordinate Knowledge at the Iron Mines - with 3b from bread and salt][/url]: 6d6k3 16 2 DoS, +2
[OOC: 3b used of 5b, 2b remaining. Probably a bot overkill given that I maxed out at 2 DoS, but hey, it's personal.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Daveth Coldbrook Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Daveth brings up the rear, along with trapper Jon, maester Leopold and the Bloodriders.

If anything, Daveth was relieved to be investigating the mine. He was hoping to come across a nice, simple tale of pettiness, deception, and greed, which would be welcome relief from the horrors of Blackbuckle.

[url=Coordinating Warfare test - Mines day 3 (TN9)][/url]: 4d6 5 Daveth tries to help organise the others examining the remains of battle, but his own inexperience works against him, combined with his constant distraction as his memories resurface mean he's all but useless.

Noting how personal this was for Baelon, Daveth worked hard with the others to understand the clues they found.
[url=Investigating Mine D3 - Knowledge (Edu) +3B +5 from others][/url]: 8d6k4+5 22 (Wow. Yeah, worth blowing all my +3B on that roll, that was bad. 8 die, and only 1 of them over a 4!)

By the time they move onto the tracking, Daveth's been able to get his head straight enough to be helpful, and successfully organises the others into working more effectively.
[url=Investigating Mine D3 - Coordinating Survival (TN9)][/url]: 4d6 12 +2 to Survival

Final totals:
Warfare: 17
Knowledge: 22
Survival: 18
Daveth Coldbrook
Daveth Coldbrook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down