Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 3, LE] Letters (Open)

2 posters

Go down

[Day 3, LE] Letters (Open) Empty [Day 3, LE] Letters (Open)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Dunstan sat in front of the Green Door Inn, on a rustic wooden table, and sipped on some light, cold ale while the sun was setting behind the hills. His armor was off, and his squire Mark Mooton was cleaning it in the stables, where Dunstan's horse was too.

For today's entartainment, Dunstan was talking to a pretty girl that worked in the Inn. She wore a white, plain peasant dress and had hey in her black hair. They sat, a piece of paper and some ink between them - Dunstan was teaching her how to write.

"
No.. no, write H... Yes, that's right, just two lines and one that connects them in the middle."
he corrected her and she wrote an acceptable H

"
Now, make a small tent out of it.. Yes, like that"
and she procured a shoddily written A

"
Now just write a straight line, Yes, easy enough"
she came up with and I

"
This oen is a bit tough, but you can do it"
after instructions, she came up with a nice G

"
Now write a line, and let it split at the top"
she wrote an Y

And soon enough she learned how to write a P, an S and Z.

When she came inside Dunstan took the paper and teared out additional letters, now he had a piece of paper that said HAIG in unknown handwriting. which was alright.

She than went inside and took a big jug of wine, and they started drinking, talking and laughing together.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

[Day 3, LE] Letters (Open) Empty Re: [Day 3, LE] Letters (Open)

Post by Dunstan Tullison Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:21 am

OOC: We can use this as a generic late night tavern thread if you want.

Dunstan Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Samurel takes a moment to ready himself before entering the establishment. I wonder what kind of person this innkeeper is, and what kind of trouble she will cause of me and mine... Put on your face Samurel, Not but your own observations will suffice.

Entering the inn with worn clothing and beaten boots, Samurel makes his way to the innkeeper. [url=Deception (Disguise)][/url]: 4d6k4 14

"
I don't suppose you happen to have something to drink, something strong preferably. not too much coin if ya can."

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down