Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D2, MA] An Open Grave (open)

Go down

[D2, MA] An Open Grave (open) Empty [D2, MA] An Open Grave (open)

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:28 pm

(ooc: This is a lead in from different area.)

Ellie approaches the Marsten command tent in the campgrounds. The guards smile warmly and announce her entry.

Ellie curtsies to Ben, Ser Markus and the other men. "
I am sorry to interupt your manly endeavors gentlman. I wished to relay some news to Lord Marsten. I had a chance to speak with guardsmen Rykk of house Tullison. It seems they visited Black buckle this morning. Rumor is that ... the scene is atrocious. It appeared to unnerve a seasoned man like Rykk."

The men all look about as if death would never unnerve them, except Ben. He knew if Ellie was bringing this to his attention it was bad.

"
Ser Markus see that the men are rested and prepared. I feel we may need them soon. I will be riding to investigate these atrocities."
Ben gathers his things and walks Ellie out of the tent.

"
Fetch maester Ronnel. He may be of service."

Ellie began to walk away when Ben addressed her once more. "
And you will not be going. Understood?"

She merely nodded.

[url=Warfare Blackbuckle +2b not hunting][/url]: 5d6k3 13+1 Maester Ronnie assist
[url=Healing(diagnosis)][/url]: 5d6 23
+1 assist Ben

(Ooc: I will post again once I receive results.)
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

[D2, MA] An Open Grave (open) Empty Re: [D2, MA] An Open Grave (open)

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Ben road alongside house Marsten's new maester, Ronnel. Sweat still glistened on the young man's balding head from when he struggled to place his large posterior in the saddle.

The maester made note of Ben scanning the landscape approaching the village. "
Are you expecting someone my lord?"

Ben smiles. "
No, just evaluating this remote place. No easy access to road or river. No signifacant crops or materials. It seems of little value save to those who would reside here."

When they arrive at the towns limits they notice Dulver men and some of Ser Jon's working about. Acknowledging the men they ride forth into the village proper. Ronnel stops as the seriousness of this situation becomes clear.

Pulling a scarf about his face he turns to Ben. "
My lord may I suggest you do the same until we have reasonable idea of what we are dealing with."

The two man walk the village gaining its layout. They take in each death, Bracken smallfolk and Blackwood prisoner. The old, the young, and the unborn.

Ronnel pointed out the young woman with child. It twisted at Ben's soul. His first thoughts of his own small child at home at Hartshorn. A longing to hold her tight tears at him. Anger swallows that longing and his compassion for the lost lives.

Ronnel weeps openly as he sets out instruments and materials on a water barrel that serves as tombstone for a smallfolk youth. Ben aids the maester in his work and gathering information.

Looking at Ben with disappointment Ronnel speaks somberly. "
I fear it eludes me, my lord. It is a poison out of my knowledge, but it is a poison. The village can rebuild overtime. It will be sometime though. It scares me that who ever did this is well trained and educated.

Oh, you were correct in your assumption of the Blackwood men's torture."

"
Why everyone? Why here?"
Ben's blood-shot eyes look over the desolate wastes.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:39 pm

(ooc: Sticking this here to not have to create a separate thread.)
[url=D2 Knowledge(streetwise)][/url]: 4d6k3 14
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down