Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D3 MA A Motley Hunt (closedish)

5 posters

Go down

D3 MA A Motley Hunt (closedish) Empty D3 MA A Motley Hunt (closedish)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:35 pm

After ensuring Daveth had returned to safety, he turned to go back to Stone Hedge. Whilst he had been there earlier, now he intended to look into this missing girl from House Daleford. As he approached a crossroads, he spotted over people on the road.

ooc
The three people invited

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

D3 MA A Motley Hunt (closedish) Empty Re: D3 MA A Motley Hunt (closedish)

Post by Athelstan Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:53 pm

Athelstan spots Ser Jorah, a strange sight by himself and not beside his lord, but then again he is part of the investigators Athelstan rides a bit faster to meet up at the crossroad, his dark armor and silver accents shining well, with his axe on his back, a top his red rounsey "
Ser Jorah, how is your day going so far?"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:21 pm

Jorah brought Argo to a halt, rubbing the horse’s mane as the one eyed Ironborn approached.
“Athelstan, not somebody I was expecting to see again so soon. What brings you on the way to Stone’s Hedge? I’ve heard rumours about a missing girl and was planning to look into the matter.”

ooc
This will be a streetwise check for us all contribute to
At the end of this section, we hear about various people causing problems and ride out to deal with them if that works for everybody and their peacekeepers thread.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Luecian spots two warriors he had met briefly- one quite famous and one rather infamous. No one could dispute both were extremely skilled however. Riding up to the pair He greets them curiously. "
Ser Jorah, Warrior Athelstan. What brings two such renowned warriors as yerself out and about on this day."
Noting Ser Jorah's words he continues. "
Heard about that poor girl meself, me own bow and skills be here for your use in this task good Ser."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:17 pm

"
So I guess we are all here trying to prevent another tragedy. Well let us hope it is not to late and we can do something about this lady"
Athelstan nods to Ser Jorah and turns to look at the hunter "
Shadowcat hunter, Im glad you are around, your tracking and hunting of the girl may be if great value"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Trailing behind Jorah, Loreia sits on a horse with a grey coat blackening at the hooves. Trimmed short, its grey mane doesn't fly in the face of the rider. The mane doesn't have cause to whip about, in fact, while the rider trots intermittently to allow her hound to keep pace. On approach, she stiffens at the sight of a familiar warrior from House Longshore.

OOC: Knowledge checks aren't the kind you use weapons for, Luecian, but I'm sure Jorah's character appreciates the sentiment. Also, I got the impression from Reader that we wouldn't necessarily be able to find her 'Stan, at least not today, but maybe we'll find out where she is or where she's being taken.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Athelstan smiles "
Loreia, long time no see, and thank you for keeping Yoren safe in his expedition"
smiling at her "
I hope he did not put you to sleep or a headache with his endless chatter and sensible nose"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:45 pm

"
Weren't much time for sleep, or to bother with headaches."
Her reply lacks any denial, and Its tone matches her demeanor. Her eyes shift between the Sea Wyrm, Jorah, and the unkempt fellow with a longbow hugging him by the bowstring. "
Who's the bowman?"
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:01 am

Luecian nods at the lady warrior in response. "
Shieldmaiden, Septon Arlyn has spoken of you well. Me name be Luecian, most call me Luecian Longbow. Well met."
He smiles at the lady as he speaks but quickly turns his attention back to the whole group at its conclusion and most prominently Ser Jorah.He's got a dang song about this type of thing, surely he be knowin what to do next. Time to learn a few things about being a real hero...
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:17 pm

"
Loreia, Luecian here serves House Dulver. the Septon speaks highly of him. Heh, Daleford is not that closeby, but a market town near to a Royal Investigator is likely to bring people from all across the Riverlands and beyond. Mayhap somebody here knows more about the situation, at least enough for us to begin investigating her disappearance. It may be a young girl running off with a lover or perhaps something more sinister related to everything else that has been going on."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:00 am

Loreia nods respectfully at the mention of House Dulver, a house with its own set of mismatched characters. "
Right behind you, ser,"
she strains.

[url=Coordinate - Day 3, Motley hunt][/url]: 4d6 12
+3 to assist
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:05 pm

The populace initially greeted the royal investigators with suspicion, provoked by their concern for a single noble lady when hundreds of smallfolk were at risk of starvation or disease.

However, the efforts made so far against torublemakers in Battle Valley and Loreia's wise shepherding of the right companion towards each group of smallfolk and merchants helped smooth ruffled feathers and unearth some clues as the the Daleford girl's fate.

[OOC: PM me when someone rolls Streetwise (knowledge).]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:39 pm

[this needs an Athelstan retcon do to time paradox issues]

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm

[Don't worry about that, peacemakers scene, duel/warfare, the hunt and various roleplay scenes will all be timeshifted to avoid a load of wasted rolls and roleplay]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:57 am

OOC: I have to leave this thread.

[Due to reevaluation of priorities, I'm ditching this thread for another and retconning my presence here. If moved to a later time slot, I may rejoin, but for now I suggest all from House Coldbrook walk away and therefore that we all do. We should move this to an evening time slot. Athelstan's new character may join said thread in the later time slot.]
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:53 pm

If we can shift this to a later time, would that help?

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:33 pm

(ooc-I guess given the situation here, I am going to use my daily rumor to assist on a rumor check for the Wildfire per request. I guess I could still be present if it was a different time slot but likely not assist.)
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 pm

ooc - lets see how the wildfire searches go first.
If need be, maybe do this Day 4 MM or something as a group from multiple houses properly investigating this

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:14 pm

[OOC: No need for a rumour roll here now given shift in priorities?]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down