Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 3 EE A Drinking Bird

2 posters

Go down

Day 3 EE A Drinking Bird Empty Day 3 EE A Drinking Bird

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Ser Jorah and Trelane waited with the others as Lord Benjicot arranged opening of the cellar for them. They didn’t have Badger’s nose, but with luck, they would find any wildfire here. Jorah sighed inwardly, this situation had gone from bad to worse and had the possibility of getting even worse if they weren't careful.

As the cellar was unlocked, he took a torch and went first. If there was any trouble, he would be the best to handle any violence that was required.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Day 3 EE A Drinking Bird Empty Re: Day 3 EE A Drinking Bird

Post by Reader Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Nothing. The young Lord Blackwood was delighted that the famed Ser Jorah Holt protected Raventree Hall, despite the gravity of the situation.

A thorough search produced only relieved Blackwoods - most seemed relieved at nothing being found that would risk House Blackwood or its keep.

Ser Myles Blackwood struck a subtly different tone, "
Our gratitude for the royal force's thoroughness. House Blackwood can be hope that this search means we are not suspects of whatever threat troubles those beneath the king's banner?"

"
We are not cold enough to strike at our own to play the victim. Such is not House Blackwood's way."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Ser Jorah's eyebrow raised slightly at Ser Myles question. There had been no accusations on their part, so whatever had caused that comment was the result of something else. He decided it was best to mollify Ser Myles as best he could.

"
Ser Myles, I am glad that we found nothing here, but please, had we found what we were looking for, then we would have feared Raventree Hall to be the target, not the culprit in this instance. Nothing could be further from my mind that House Blackwood would be behind this threat."

"
If I may ask though, whom is responsible for stocking the cellar? They might be able to assist me with a further question."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:30 pm

"
My apologies Ser Jorah,"
he bows his head respectfully. "
I am prickly, given all we have been through and House Blackwood's all too familiar role as scapegoat."

At Ser Jorah's query, he claps and send for his guardsmen to fetch the appropriate servant."

"
Mark. He's your man."

The servants snap to attention when Ser Myles speak - they may not love him, but they clearly respect him.

Mark is a tall, bearded man who bows respectfully when he sees Ser Jorah.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 pm

"
Tell me Mark, do you know of whom might have purchased any Dornish wine, flasks or barrels within the last month or so or seen anybody transporting such?"

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down