Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D3, EN] The Downtrodden [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

[D3, EN] The Downtrodden [Closed] Empty [D3, EN] The Downtrodden [Closed]

Post by Samurel Manderly Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:16 pm

Samurel in simple, but clean noble attire approaches the doorway into the dungeons of Warrior's Seat. Green eyes looking for a guard or a servant who might be able to help him with what he required.

As good a place as any to start, though I have my reservations about just what kind of quality I'll find in this place.

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

[D3, EN] The Downtrodden [Closed] Empty Re: [D3, EN] The Downtrodden [Closed]

Post by Samurel Manderly Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Samurel then catches with his eyes what he had been looking for, The Master-At-Arms;
Ser Steffon Vance. walking along the corridor which Samurel had positioned himself. Leaning against the wall for the duration of his observations Samurel stands himself up and presents himself to Ser Steffon.

"
Ser Steffon Vance I take it, let me introduce myself properly so we may speak rather quickly. I am Samurel Manderly and I would very much like to speak with you concerning the inhabitants of your Dungeon. While it might seem strange to find one unknown such as I here, reassured that I only wish to see this conflict between houses ended to a satisfactory conclusion, as one of the many individuals under the king's banner, I've been given the privilege to do what I can to aid in this investigation. With that said, I think it would be significantly to your advantage to help me with my little dilemma;
you see I have much need of certain individuals, and I beleive them to be either held here or in the blackwood dungeons. As such, I feel it would be imperative for you to allow me access to these dungeons that I might find the people I am looking for."

[url=Persuasian (Convince)][/url]: 5d6k4 23

Gods be damned do I feel pompous and slimey talking like this... and to this fuck.

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Ser Steffon Vance seemed swayed by his stranger visitor's words and royal authority.

While persons of interest to the current investigation were not to be released on Lord Haig Bracken's strict orders, Ser Steffon could see little reason not to rid himself of a few dangerous men. Less risks to my men, less mouths to feed. Or was it fewer? Maester Humphrey would know, he knew everything. The smug chain wearing shit.

The master of arms led Samurel from cell to cell, giving him his pick of the devious characters within.

[OOC: contributes to a personal goal in a characterful fashion]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:44 pm

Whilst looking through the decrepit and grime encrusted cells that made up the dungeons at Warrior's Seat, Samurel found himself looking for qualities in men he had very much well known in the time he spent in Essos. Taking an opportunity to speaking with each one who fit his criteria (Well spoken for a commoner, without any significant identifying physical markings) Samurel rooted out those who he deemed worthy, those who he felt he could trust, who had skills in what he needed. A soft step, a quick blade, a steady trigger finger, sharp eyes and ears, a light touch. Few in the dungeon who passed his first set of requirements could scarcely meet his next.

Samurel narrowed down his pick to three individuals:

Markton Sylis, a pickpocket out from Flea bottom, worked his way up from court to court impersonating merchants and nobles alike and robbing them blind while he did it. Caught finally in the riverlands while the depute between the blackwoods and brackens brought his falsehood into light. Sly, Witty, and opportunistic, his recent run-in with trouble has made him concerned with security, particularly of his future.

Gerrad of the Neck, a huntsman and poacher from the Crannogmen of the Neck, Gerrad's hunting activities were becoming bolder and bolder with each coming year, his tactics with regards to ambushes and stalkings made his own capture a tricky affair. His downfall and capture came about with his hubris of his own talents, working alone had been his failure. Somber, Quiet, Vicious.

Verric Dunsbur, a notorious highwaymen from the region, stealing coins from travelers and disappearing as quickly as he came. Originally from one of the three sisters (he wouldn't comment on which one), Verric's skills with a blade and with a bow were quite pronounced, and with such a light step, few could contend with him;
probably why he was finally caught in a drunken stupor in the very Green Door Inn, with the Brackens taking hold of him locking him up. Proud, Charming, Coy

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down