Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all)

2 posters

Go down

(D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all) Empty (D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all)

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Ereth has finally arrived to find Athelstan and Yoren, after all it was a request by his betrothed to keep an eye on the kinslayer in case he went on the deep end again, and lord Ferris muttered something about test or some such.

"
As if he is doing me a favor, I'm from House Frey, he should be begging to have me. I can't complain if he is that way, his daughter is a true gem in the mist of a den beasts"

Lost in thought for a second but finding Yoren, at a table alone. He had met him once or twice. A strange fellow and worshiper of some queer God not proper of a westerosi man, but such are the ironborn and he was here to make friends and offer a hand.

"
Not that my House needs any trouble than just by association, but maybe I can help indirectly as I'm not here to investigate unless one of the Houses that are asks for it"

"
Yoren!"
he smiles and waves a hand "
I just got here, Alya sent me she was worried for you"

"
Don't say it's because of that kinslaying bastard, but he should know better than to bring 10 men and that... Sea Wyrm!"

Taking a sit and ordering some water and bread to start "
How are you doing,?"
"
I haven't seen you in a long while, wedding planning and such, and my lands keep me busy the rest of the time, not as easy as I thought it would be"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

(D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all) Empty Re: (D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all)

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:48 pm

"
It's been a while indeed. Is Alya doing alright?"
A tinge of worry creeps into Yorens voice a woe rarely comes alone...

"
The trick to development is to lead from the front. Let those more experienced do the thinking and simply focus on showing your men that you will work with them. People like to see their lords sweat."

Yoren smiles at a serving girl: "
Could you please get some breakfast to this man too?"
He asks in a soft voice.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

(D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all) Empty Re: (D4 - MM) New Arrival (Open to all)

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Before being joined Yoren had talked to the lokals.
[url=D4 rumours][/url]: 3d6 17

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:05 pm

"
I've toil my own load, my engineers build homes for my smallfolk of wood and stone foundation"
pride in his voice "
Yet it's just the start, I'm but a new lord, most never heard of"
he shrugs.

"
Alya is doing quite well, how are the investigations going?"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Yoren starts whispering for a few minutes to the younger man, filling him in. [anybody at the inn can probably roll awareness]

"
So anyway, we'll just keep a low profile and will try to keep the deathtoll to one."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:53 pm

"
Fair enough, I'm not here in the investigating business unless asked too, just here as a hang around and perhaps assist in other ways, should friction arise, perhaps I could help"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:34 pm

"
Take a look at pennytree if you get the chance, it's good to be informed. Apart from that I'd like to stick close, given that our ranks are thinning out."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

"
Lost some men to bandits, did you bring no soldiers?"
inquisitive look

"
Quite naive if he didn't bring but a handful. Not that I did any better, but I'm not investigating."

[url=Streetwise][/url]: 3d6 10
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down