Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D5 - LM] Visiting Lord Forrest

2 posters

Go down

[D5 - LM] Visiting Lord Forrest Empty [D5 - LM] Visiting Lord Forrest

Post by Ereth Redwain Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Ereth rides to Warrior's Seat after sleeping a bit more than he wanted, but it was necessary to recover from last night ordeal. His horse begins to get nervous and skittish so Ereth slows down the pace for a moment petting it's horse and soothing it long enough to see why the horse was become nervous. A dragon, symbol of power, fear, and royalty.

"
I would also be afraid, if it were prince Aemond that stared at me hungrily"
Ereth chuckles.

With a light trot he approaches, seeing more guards than normal as expected after last night fiasco, and with so many blacks investigating, I can see this being spun to make it look like they "
couldn't stop it"
in time, in hopes of taking out the prince... woes if the prince should ever be fed such a story...
approaching the gates again, to see lord Frey.

Saluting the guards and putting them at ease "
Lord Ereth Redwain, here to see Lord Forrest Frey"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

[D5 - LM] Visiting Lord Forrest Empty Re: [D5 - LM] Visiting Lord Forrest

Post by Reader Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Lord Forrest Frey was stretching when Ereth came upon him.

"
Good morning to you, Lord Redwain,"
offered the young Lord of House Frey amiably. "
Family is a more welcome sight than fire. I am blessed by the Seven, for only the gallantry of the worthy Ser Kevan Lyras saved my lady wife. As to myself, the inventiveness of Nathaniel Mason has cost me a ring but bought me my life. A favourable trade, no?"

He smiles.

"
How fare you? Enforcing this peace seems harder than most wars, but by the Seven, the people here have earned some respite."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Initiative: [url=Initiative][/url]: 4d6+2 11 - (wow... bad rolls)
Status(Breeding): [url=Status (breeding)][/url]: 5d6k4+2 14 (orokos wishes me to fail)
Disposition: Amiable (+1 persuasion, 3DR)
Intrigue Defense: 10
Composure: 9/9
Frustration: 0

[url=Persuasion (Charm)][/url]: 6d6k4 17+1 =18

"
Aye, I will take the sight of family over fire"
Ereth shudders at the memory

"
I'm just glad you are safe, no amount of gold dragons can replace either of you, lord Forrest"
a big smile in Ereth's face "
Let's hope the seven bless them both for their actions too, and I will make sure to pay them a visit and thank them personally for saving not only my lord but family."

"
I know at least the responsible ones for Blackbuckle and the Septry attack are now apprehended, I have seen to smallfolk with the Septon from House Dulver, making sure they are safe and cared for with some food, water and cider"

[ooc]Yield offer, increased Disposition to Friendly for both
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:23 pm

Lord Forrest Frey weighed up his vassal, trying to read Ereth's intentions, but initially struggling despite his family's characteristic gift for politics.

Lord Forrest Frey
Objective: ??
ID: 14
DR: 3 (Amiable)
[url=status (reputation)][/url]: 6d6+2 20
Round 1 [url=read target][/url]: 5d6k4 11
Round 2 [url=read target][/url]: 5d6k4 16
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:50 pm

Initiative: 11

Ereth smiles to lord Forrest "
I brought you some Redwain Cider, nice and sweet to pass the bitter taste of last night, I just hope the Prince doesn't retaliate and burns everything to a crisp"
a worried face, but this are not their lands so his concern is more for the people that will pay, but it was their doing after all.

Snapping his fingers remembering something important "
I best tell you know before I forget"
clearing his throat and standing with as much bearing as a proper lord could.

"
I would be honored if you would attend my wedding lord Forrest, I will marry lady Alya Longshore and hold a small tournament to commemorate it"
a big smile in his face as he delivers the message quite well he hopes but continuing to speak "
I want you to be my honored guest in my wedding as my liege lord and kin, and hope to convince the other bannermen under House Frey to also attend and forge a strong bond between us"
Ereth bows his head slightly and raising his head slowly "
Kin above the rest"
an informal words that show loyalty among Frey's. It might not be the house words, but it was a pledge among them of loyalty and virtue.

[url=Shield of Reputation (+1B breeding used)][/url]: 5d6k4+2 16
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:33 am

Lord Forrest Frey
Objective: ??
ID: 14
Composure: 8/9
DR: 3 (Amiable)
[url=Persuade (Charm)][/url]: 10#7d6k5 19 17 14 19 19 15 29 19 24 17
4 Influence per DoS
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:23 am

Objective: Increase disposition
Initiative: 11

[ooc]Lord Forrest is Friendly so all his rolls get +3 (ouch) and DR 2 (Yay!)[/ooc]

[url=Persuasion (Charm)][/url]: 10#6d6k5+1 20 8 26 21 19 16 24 23 26 28

4dmg per DoS (same for lord Frey)

Yield: Both increase Disposition, and I owe a minor favor to lord Forrest.
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Lord Forrest was a gallant knight, willing to spend time with even a relatively minor lord and enjoy his company.

Men are seldom afforded the luxury of choosing their lord, but if they could, most would have chosen a man like Lord Frey: strong-limbed and valiant, but with the Father's wisdom to complement a lord's might.

"
I would be glad to favour any tournament with my attendance, and will endeavour to to repay my tutors my putting in a solid display of tilting my my own hand."

"
If your Lord can be indulged, House Bartheld should be invited too: it is only by the wit of a Bartheld aide that I survive to grace your tourney. Indeed, it would seem virtuous to extend a similar courtesy to House Marsten. A tourney will only be adorned by Ser Kevan Lyras' presence, and it is by his valour that I do not attend your wedding as a widower. A man must remember those who have done well by him, whether they have sworn oaths to him or not."

[OOC: Lord Frey wins, improving Ereth's disposition towards him by one step and geting +1D in their next intrigue.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ereth Redwain Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:23 pm

"
Yes my lord, I have made appointments to thank them for what they have done and invite them to my wedding and tournament, I will have them in places of honor and hope to exchange shields and other adornments to put in my great hall as symbol of friendship, gratitude, and unity"
Ereth smiles "
It's the least I can do for them for the service they have done to my family, we can't ill afford to lose someone of such quality as yours or lady Sabitha in these troubled times."

[/scene?]

[ooc]Will have to wait for Ser Kevan on Day 7 to invite him[/ooc]
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:27 pm

"
My thanks for a pleasant morning after the horrors of last night."

"
I shall have my own couriers make the necessary invitations, signed by mine own hand and adorned with my family's twin tower seal, but a personal invitation from you will only add to our courtesies."

[OOC: the appropriate parties have been informed via PM and receive letters on D6, but you're free to invite them in person/via letter too.

/scene]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down