Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some)

2 posters

Go down

A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some) Empty A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some)

Post by Yoren longshore Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:29 am

Haigh, a man built for war had been fooled by a child. He'd likely be smelling for blood... Hopefully he'd settle for tears.
Yoren had requested an audience for that particular reason. As he approached he told him: "
We've got Benjicot to confess to attacking you. We'd like to have you there for the apology. When would you like to hear the apology? We would like to have it out of the way as swiftly as possible."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some) Empty Re: A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some)

Post by Reader Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Lord Bracken seemed pleased that Yoren Longshore, a man who had done such to impress him and serve the Queen's faction, continued his leal service.

"
The 'morrow if it can be done. The sooner the realm hears of Blackwood treachery against Bracken troops under a flag of truce the sooner all will know them for the animals they are."

He spits - the Beast's nickname is well-earned.

"
A lack of honour should be unsurprising from those tree-worshippers."

"
I expect a neutral presence and a scribe at the meeting no? Such an admission cannot be omitted from the treaty. So all the of Westeros will hear of this from a source that Blackwood sophistry cannot dismiss."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some) Empty Re: A beastly audience (D6 MM open to some)

Post by Yoren longshore Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Regardless of all his strangeness, I love his honesty Yoren reflects to himself as Haigh lashes out against the non-present Blackwoods.
"
A neutral presence has been solved, but nobody has been designated to be a scribe, although several present may do the job. You may of course bring a scribe of your own if you wish to. If I could come with a suggestion Ereth Redwain may be a very good choice, he's my brother in law, but from the pretty handwriting of his he might as well be my sister in law."
Yoren comes with the gest while smiling, though his tone stays serious.

"
I have a list of the people present, subject to your approval of course. We have tried to limit the list somewhat, so that nothing is distracting us from the objective of the meeting, but there's no avoiding that a few people will attend."

"
Benjicot will of course be present. With him will be ser Myles and a representative of the investigating party of Benjicots choice."

"
You yourself will have somebody with you. You may of course bring others, and as long as you don't bring an army it should be all in order, but here is who I think it would be wise to bring: Your son Wyll, he is your son after all, and nobody would dare deny your heir access! To even the numbers you too get a representative of your choice, Perhaps young Nathaniel Mason would be a good choice?"

"
A higher authority like Lord Jasper Wylde will be present, but we are uncertain on whether to bring Eoric Tully and Aemond to the meeting..."

Yoren looks at the big bear of a man before asking completely out of the blue: "
How do you manage to feed Vhagar? How much does a dragon like that eat in a day?"

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:48 am

Haighs laughs at Yoren's denigration of Ereth's manly qualities - he likes his new friends sense of humour.

"
Done then - some men are meant to be scribes not soldiers!"

"
My son shall stand with me, alongside Lord Davain Bartheld or his aide."

"
Ser Eoric adds gravitas to any agreement and can be relied upon to accurately relay events to his fathers. Ser Eoric is an honest man, whatever his dubious political sympathies."

"
The Dragon? Sheep. Winter and the war have been hard on our flocks, but only a fool denies his Prince."

Particularly this prince.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:42 am

"
Good, then that's settled. One more thing to strike off our to do list."

Looking at up at Haigh once more he asks: "
If there is nothing else to discuss, will you join me at breakfast? Doing the kings work is hard on the stomach..."

[Scene?]

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 pm

"
But of course! There's a reasonable bounty left over from the hunt despite the travails of the recent conflict. Come, come, sit by my hand and tell me of your voyages in the East..."

Lord Bracken loved a good tale...

[/scene]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down