Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two eyes see better than one. D6 MA.

2 posters

Go down

Two eyes see better than one. D6 MA. Empty Two eyes see better than one. D6 MA.

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:34 pm

A lot can change in a few hours. Life turns to death, the wolf can close it's jaws around the prey, or the prey can escape, leaving the wolf to starve. Most hours pass without anything happening, but in the proximity of a beast- who knows when your last moment will be?

The yard had swiftly become one of Yorens favorite places to stay. The noises was distracting, the people were mostly in the way, but there was a creature the size of a castle laying there dormant, something bigger than a ship that could fly. It was no surprise to Yoren that somebody wanted that creature on their sigil. Laying there dormant Vhagar did not seem like too much of a threat, his rider was the real threat.

Approaching while doing a quick bow Yoren tells him: "
Prince Aemond: I have a need to keep you in the loop of things: There seems to be growing agreement on how to deal with the local situation. The consensus seems to be a punishment to the houses is in place, and to keep the conflict local. Arran will most likely face his maker. Tyron has gotten easier off, and people are split on whether or not he belongs on the wall. Same goes for Haigh, though most are in agreement that they cannot contain a warrior of his calibre by a mere wall."
Yoren smiles slightly, thinking fondly of Haigh for a moment. "
I feel that it takes too many twists and turns to be dealt with properly, like we are twisting ourselves into thoughts, and that we are being led into inaction by these thoughts... We are too many to be able to come to agreements on these issues."

The grass looked lush, given the time of year, the faces looked optimistic, given the circumstances, however, Yoren seemed to dislike his task, regardless of what power it gave him.

"
I'd like to ask you to take care in the days to come, for we know little of what is to come. I know that the capital is no dance on roses, but things might escalate quickly here."
Yoren pauses for a moment before lamely finishing: "
I can feel that bad things may come of this, although I have no proof to show. Consolidate what you have, there is a storm brewing."

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

Two eyes see better than one. D6 MA. Empty Re: Two eyes see better than one. D6 MA.

Post by Reader Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:58 am

Prince Aemond was not normally one for councils and dreary reports, but this was livelier fare delivered on a subject close to his heart. A hand brushed his wildfire burns. Too close to the heart, but fire could not slay a Dragon. The brush with death had only reinforced Aemond's headstrong nature and faith in his destiny.

"
The throne does not forget its friends. You serve me well lord Yoren of Longshore. Take care to write to the capital, and call on me in person when next your are in King's Landing. My door will be open to you."

"
Your loyal concern concern is noted, but fear not for your Prince. I'll not disgrace Ser Criston Cole's teachings by falling to some brigand or ambusher. Consolidation is for old men and the timid;
you say hold what you have, I say now is the time to seize what we can, to arm ourselves for the days ahead."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down