Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea

3 posters

Go down

[D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea Empty [D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:50 pm

[D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea 207q2j4.jpg

After long day and not as succesful investigation in Pennytree as he would like to, Garred decided to visit the tavern. He hoped that as usual, also this tavern will be mine of informations. He wasn't wearing Dulvers' colors tonight, instead of that he put simple soldiers' suit. In effect, he didn't stand out of the crowd, he was just another guest of Green Door Inn.

During whole early evening Garred was gently joining conversations, sharing stories, paying for other guests' drinks and meals. He was trying to find out anything connected to second attack on Pennytree village...

[url=Streetwise][/url]: 4d6k3 12
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

[D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea Empty Re: [D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea

Post by Baelon Drakeson Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:24 pm

[OOC: The Green Door Inn is a smoking pile of rubble from the wildfire attack. I'm sure it wasn't the only taproom in the region, though.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

[D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea Empty Re: [D6 EE] Follow the river to get to the sea

Post by Reader Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:38 am

Baelon wrote:[OOC: The Green Door Inn is a smoking pile of rubble from the wildfire attack. I'm sure it wasn't the only taproom in the region, though.]

[OOC: How soon they forget.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Walton Dulver Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

And then Garred woke up in his own bed, all covered in sweat... Embarassed

[OOC: thought it was rebuilt... so, delete?]
Ser Walton Dulver
Ser Walton Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:55 am

Ser Walton Dulver wrote:And then Garred woke up in his own bed, all covered in sweat... Embarassed

[OOC: thought it was rebuilt... so, delete?]

[OOC: no harm, no foul, I'll leave it here as a helpful reminder. Lord of Light knows your narrator forgets enough despite copious notes]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down