Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open)

2 posters

Go down

[D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open) Empty [D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open)

Post by Kevan Lyras Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:52 am

With the inn burned down, the two castles were likely the best places to gather information on current gossip. Servants, guards and even a few external visitors, truely, there was no place bustling with more activity at the moment. And so Kevan spent some time between his tasks mixing with the various men and women at the Warrior's Seat flirting with serving maids and exchanging stories with guards, while at the same time listening to what's been gossiped about...

[url=Rumour roll][/url]: 2d6 3
(Wow, I will find out a lot :-) )

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

[D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open) Empty Re: [D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open)

Post by Reader Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:With the inn burned down, the two castles were likely the best places to gather information on current gossip. Servants, guards and even a few external visitors, truely, there was no place bustling with more activity at the moment. And so Kevan spent some time between his tasks mixing with the various men and women at the Warrior's Seat flirting with serving maids and exchanging stories with guards, while at the same time listening to what's been gossiped about...

[url=Rumour roll][/url]: 2d6 3
(Wow, I will find out a lot :-) )

Ser Kevan hears grand tales, but tales known to everyone or wild fancies.

He "
learns"
that Ser Harbert Baratheon, Ser Alayne Tarly, Ser Criston Cole and Ser Jon Roxton are among the realm's premier knights.

He hears tell that Lady Alysanne Blackwood, or "
Black Aly"
is named such because when the moon is full she wargs in to a black wolf that walks on too legs and hunts Brackens. The servants at the Warrior's seat know that the Blackwoods are strange and have old magics. It seems doubtful, but he hears it from several independent sources and may be tempted to believe...

[OOC: you'll find out a lot, but a lot of old news/nonsense. Feel free to play up some nagging doubts as the the latter rumour if you want to play up to the critical failure (we're not in "
mind control"
territory here, as ever, you're in control of your PC. Twisted Evil ]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open) Empty Re: [D6 EA] On the rumour mill's products (open)

Post by Kevan Lyras Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:54 pm

Two exhaustive hours he spent on his search, but what he found out was mostly things he knew already. Still, it was nice to hear that the man who knighted him was still counted as one of the greatest knights of the realm. But if I hear one more discussion about who would win in a fight between Ser Cole and Ser Roxton I snap...
Between all the nonsense, there had been one interesting bit coming up again and again...
Alysanne Blackwood... surely she is no warg... no that cannot be, but with all these stories maybe there is something of note to her... I'll have to look into this.

[To be taken up in an upcoming thread]

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down