Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon

3 posters

Go down

[D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon Empty [D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:01 am

(If possible I would like to have 2 intrigue here, one for charm and one for convince, as what I am trying to convince him of is pretty involved [see my personal form ] I am willing to spend another timeslot later in the day to make that happen, as EA we have the Dulver challenge.)

Septon Arlyn approaches the Lord Bracken with utmost respect. He is a green sympathizer and a powerful warrior, and was know to have a brash temper. no need to taunt that beast now, especially as he most likely has been niped and prodded and most likely is wanting to lash out as a bear would at bees. So with great respect and decorum Septon Arlyn presents himself to Lord Haig Bracken. "
My Lord Bracken, "
the Septon begins. "
It is I, the Septon if house Dulver who wishes your audience this fine morning. Tis a pleasure to see yourself doing well..."
The Septon looks up to the great beast of a man and awaits his acknowledgment. Bowing lowly before the Lord in a symbol of respect towards the large man sitting comfortably on his dais.

Behind The large man is a larger banner, prominently displaying the stallion of Bracking its rampant pose showing the fierceness and power that the large man in front of the Setpon clearly emulated. The brown Shield on yellow field contrasting fiercely with the red of the stallion.

[D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon 218px-Bracken_sigil_coat.png

Guards and courtiers swirled around the recesses of the room. Like a bunch of mice scurrying in front of a powerful bear, who stared about with disinterest, clearly pondering his own thoughts. The big meaty hand rested on the thick oaken table, its legs fashioned in the same manner as horse hooves, as Lord Bracken continued to thump heavily on the table, sending the low reverberations through the great hall, like his drumming would pump life's blood throughout the castle and outwards to the surrounding lands, in a vain attempt to remove the salted infection that surrounded the castles fields. It was not working, as if the infection had already gone to rot and the vain attempt to clean the land was a failure, yet the drumming continued in forlorn hope that his lands would be healed and his people would no longer starve.

[D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon Btbtb.jpg

[url=Initiative against Lord Haig, day 7 LM][/url]: 4d6k3 14
ID 9
Composure 12/12
frustrations 0/0
F/I/W : 0/0/0
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon Empty Re: [D7 LM] the Beast and the Septon

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Luecian entered the great hall a foot or so behind the septon, his eyes drifting around the great hall. Eventually they settle on the lord sitting on the dias and the large banner bearing House Bracken sigil behind him. Following the septon's lead, he gives his finest bow and adds a few fair words. "
Luecian, a huntsman of House Dulver be here as well m'lord and meself be greatly honored to be in the presence of such a renowned warrior and hunter once again."

[url=Initiative Roll-Lord Bracken][/url]: 2d6 7
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:04 pm

Lord Bracken received his guests, the Septon out of dreary political and religious duty and the archer with more enthusiasm. The latter had proved his mettle in the hunt, stalking and slaying a shadowcat and sparing him the embarrassment of Lady Marsten coming to harm on his land.

Haig Bracken

DR 4
ID 12
Composure 9/9
frustrations 0/0
[url=status (reputation)][/url]: 6d6+2 25
Round 1: [url=shield of reputation][/url]: 6d6+2 28
Round 2+: [url=Persuade (Charm)][/url]: 10#6d6k4 13 18 17 23 15 22 15 16 20 13
4 Damage per DoS as he's using Charm this time

[OOC: will resolve first and then narrate to speed things up.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:25 am

[url:po3uaga6]http:
//dragonsdance.
forumatic.
com/viewtopic.
php?f=193&
t=2171#p67905[/url:po3uaga6]

(from this thread I think that he is actually amiable towards the Septon)

[url=Day 7 kings justice Vs lord bracken round 1 read target][/url]: 3d6 11

(from earlier threads I think that was a success )

[url=Convince rounds 2 &
3][/url]: 2#8d6k6+2 24 26

round 1

Septon Arlyn[/b]
Initiative against Lord Haig, day 7 LM: 4d6k3 14
DR4
ID 9
Composure 12/12
frustrations 0/0

[url=Day 7 kings justice Vs lord bracken round 1 read target][/url]: 3d6 11

Haig Bracken

DR 3
ID 12
Composure 9/9
frustrations 0/0

Shield of reputation success. (What is base will? Is that the same as passive will?)

[OOC: will resolve first and then narrate to speed things up.][/quote][/u]

round 2
Haig Bracken

DR 3
ID 12
Composure 9/9
frustrations 0/0

charm 13 +1 - 9 = 5 = 2 DOS = 8 influence - 3 DR = 5 influence = 7/12 composure

Septon Arlyn
DR3
ID 9
Composure 7/12
frustrations 0/0

Convince 24 -12 = 12 = 3 DOS x 4 influence per DOS = 12 influence - 3 DR = 9 influence - 3 for 1 frustration = 6 influence

Round 3

Haig Bracken

DR 3
ID 12
Composure 3/9
frustrations 0/0
F/I/W : 1/0/0

Charm 16-9= 7 = 2 DOS = 8 influence - 3 DR = 5 influence = 7-5 = 2 / 12 composure

Septon Arlyn
DR3
ID 9
Composure 2/12
frustrations 0/0

27-12 = 15 = 4 DOS x 4 = 16 influence - 3 DR = 13 influence - 6 from 2 frustration = 7 influence = defeat on round 3
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:55 am

Septon Alyn laughs at the description that Lord Haig provided of the time he unseated a kingsguard in the joust. "
That is quite a tale My Lord Bracken. Now about the seven tasks, would it not show how you are the more honorable Lord, for you would have completed seven mighty deeds, providing help for the small folk, and showing westeros how honorable the great Lord Haig can be."
Septon Arlyn looks at Luecain, "
I'm sure that Goodman Longbow here would even be willing to lead the first great hunt for the small folk."
Septon Arlyn smiles at Lord Haig Bracken, the great bear of a man thoughtfully scratching the great white beard on his jowls.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:55 am

Luecian couldn't hide his smile as he was clearly enjoying the prospect of being involved in another future hunt."
M'lord it would be humble honor to attend another of yer great hunts and no doubtin it be an even greater one to assist a great lord as yerself with the festivities."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:15 pm

"
Quite so! Your skills as a hunter will bring glory enough for all to share in."

"
I shall perform these mighty undertakings, that all might see House Bracken's devotion to the Seven good Septon!"

The hour was early, else Lord Bracken would have called for a toast. Luckily he found increasing his volume compensated for a lack of Arbor Gold or Summerwine. There would be plenty of time to toast to future deeds and the Blackwood apology once the treaty was signed.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:23 am

Septon Arlyn smiles for all this speech of how dangerous this man is, he certainly is devoted to the seven. "
let house Bracken be remembered for the good deeds you have done here. Devoting your funds to the restoration of Blackbuckle and the Sept, as well as further making the Sept into a place of healing and mercy, will most assuredly show the Maester's of House Bracken's devotion. As well as prove yourself a good and just Lord, not letting a young Lord's follies overcome the mercy you show giving seven years of safety to the little folk on Blackwood's lands."
Septon Arlyn takes the proffered glass and raises it in salute of Lord Bracken.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down