Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D7 EM] A family visit

2 posters

Go down

[D7 EM] A family visit Empty [D7 EM] A family visit

Post by Terren Dulver Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Terren approaches Raventree Hall, he greets the guards politely and asks one of the guards if he could speak with Ser Myles and Lord Blackwood.

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

[D7 EM] A family visit Empty Re: [D7 EM] A family visit

Post by Reader Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Terren was ushered through to Raventree's ancient wooden hall to stand before House Blackwood's tragic young Lord and his shadowcat like regent, Ser Myles. After formal introductions from Ser Myles, Terren was bid to speak.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terren Dulver Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Terren will bow before Lord Blackwood and Ser Myles “I thank you for granting me the opportunity to speak with you, I am not here as a representative of house Dulver but simply as Terren Dulver, family to house Blackwood and as a family member I would like to offer my services as a steward to help get house Blackwood back on its feet.” Terren will try to notice any changes in their facial expressions, which could suggest their opinion of house Dulver.

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:55 pm

"
Kin are precious, and doubly important at times such as this when so many close to our blood have fallen,"
says Ser Myles solemnly.

"
We are indeed short-handed at Raventree Hall - much and more will need done, a great survey of our lands seems in order, for to set matters to right first one must have information."

"
Would House Dulver set aside your service for some months to perform these tasks in the name of family alone, for the sake of the blood shared between us?"

Ser Myles watches his young guest curiously, stroking his beard.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terren Dulver Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Terren will smile and respond: “I’m certain my father won’t be needing my assistance any time soon, besides as long as I don’t spend his money, he probably won’t care.”

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:37 pm

Even the stern Ser Myles laughs at this, prompting his young Lord to look round at his uncle in bafflement before joining in out of embarrassment and enthusiasm.

"
True enough Master Terren,"
said House Blackwood's regent. "
I will not shame Lord Benjicot's hall by recalling what has been said of your father."

The Vulture of Deepen Hall is well named by men, a mean creature with much to emulate in cunning and craft and little to copy in kindness and heart. Mayhap that was House Dulver's strength.

"
A kind offer, and one that we accept graciously in the name of the bonds between our houses."

Lord Blackwood nodded his assent, trusting to his uncles judgement.

Ser Myles was disquieted somewhat by the generosity on display - a most unusual trait in a Dulver. Perhaps a spy to seek out Black secrets? This disquiet only grew at the man's inscrutable manners - Ser Myles was used to being able to read his opponents like a book.

[url=Awareness (empathy)][/url]: 5d6k4 13
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terren Dulver Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:56 pm

Terrens offer does not seem to purely be one purely based on generosity, but nothing which suggests that Terren has any interest in spying for the greens.

Unless Ser Myles has anything else he would like to bring up, Terren will thank Lord Blackwood and Ser Myles for their time and with a courteous bow take his leave.

[ /scene ?]

Last edited by 199 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Terren Dulver

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:57 pm

A smaller bow, but still polite, from the higher status Blackwood regent follows, while little Lord Blackwood dips his head.

[/scene]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down