Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

+13
Ser Jorah Holt
Lady Corrine Marsten
Baelon Drakeson
Ereth Redwain
Ser Walton Dulver
Ayleth Bartheld
Kevan Lyras
Yoren longshore
Theomore Tullison
Dyana Marsten
Gwyneth Drakeson
Loreia
Reader
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:08 pm

Should reader do a GRRM and stop giving dates?

:?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Wings, Dark Words: Dragon's Dance on Hiatus

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Today was the first day of his time off, so maybe give him a bit more time.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:19 pm

He said it was from the 3rd?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

Ah ok. I thought it was the 5th. I've pinged him to check he's ok.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:58 am

Yeah, His last visit is saying saturday the 21st Crying or Very sad
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Apologies all. Spectacular failure on my part.

Bit sickly at the start of the week, then wife ill and home repairs (ongoing stuff, but scaffolding hopefully coming down in a few days, then coming up again next spring or staying up for a few weeks). Good intentions thwarted, very sorry.

I'll try to set out a manageable schedule and post it in the near future. Embarassed

This weekend isn't ideal as I'm travelling.

I'll confess that knowing I've got a lot to get through is keeping this tough, but I really just need to knuckle down - I've blown through a lost of posts quickly before.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Please do let us know if we can help.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Davain Bartheld Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:56 pm

If I can get a list of NPCs that would be at my tourney I can get that up and running which would keep everyone occupied while you get back on track.
Davain Bartheld
Davain Bartheld

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:48 am

I don't mind a tentative date being set, at least for when we might expect another update on how things are going. No one blames you, Reader.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:50 am

If it helps, I'm cobbling together a story 2/offseason recap, to try and get everyone up to speed.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:48 pm

Right, will try to tackle post and questions tomorrow.

Thanks for various queries on health/business.

Ludicrous home repairs finally being concluded - building confirmed watertight, just need to sort payments (aargh).

Really sorry for all the waiting, find the building stuff dispiriting - uses up time and leaves me in no mood for posting. Embarassed
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darron Greyjoy Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Reader wrote:Right, will try to tackle post and questions tomorrow.

Ludicrous home repairs finally being concluded - building confirmed watertight, just need to sort payments (aargh).

Really sorry for all the waiting, find the building stuff dispiriting - uses up time and leaves me in no mood for posting. Embarassed

I know that feeling had to replace my boiler recently Crying or Very sad
Darron Greyjoy
Darron Greyjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 pm

That's ok, dear. I'm glad things are getting sorted, and totally understand the difficulty. As always, I am ready to help if there's anything I can do.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:15 am

That is awesome to hear. Set aside some free time to veg out in front of the TV, or the PC. Cleanse the tension. I like JonTron and TeamFourStar.
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Thanks everyone, I'm now back properly and updating threads!

I have many tabs open!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B71fb ... EV5MldfMVk

My wife is going across to Glasgow tonight, so I'll hopefully get lots of posting done.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Yaaaay! I'm very happy to see you back!

Quick note;
Reminder (if needful) that there are private Marsten threads to go public. :;
): Ben did say he was going to pm you with the go-ahead.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Lady Corrine Marsten wrote:Yaaaay! I'm very happy to see you back!

Quick note;
Reminder (if needful) that there are private Marsten threads to go public. :;
): Ben did say he was going to pm you with the go-ahead.

Cheers, made that public.

There's another post with a key canon NPC involving another house going public later this week. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:50 pm

Eeeee! Exciting!
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:14 pm

Also, now seems like a good time for general email to everyone to see if that might bring a few of our players out of hibernation?
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Also, now seems like a good time for general email to everyone to see if that might bring a few of our players out of hibernation?

Very soon, I want to have my Story 3 stuff posted as evidence of good faith on my part. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Well, okay. Just noticed that you did set a deadline on the Market Town voting stuff that is shorter than the response time of a few players during hibernation face.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:42 pm

Theomore Tullison wrote:Well, okay. Just noticed that you did set a deadline on the Market Town voting stuff that is shorter than the response time of a few players during hibernation face.

A fair point, but I think I'll have enough posts to make a go of the event from those who have posted/who are currently active. If not I can nudge people via PM. Smile
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loreia Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:33 am

Ahh! So many posts... So much to read! Great to have you back!
Loreia
Loreia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:00 am

Loreia wrote:Ahh! So many posts... So much to read! Great to have you back!

I was literally Kermit flailing. Very Happy
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 pm

and me without a working computer at home at the moment. Will try to do the bits I need to do

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next