Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Day 5, MA] - Best Chances (Closed)

Go down

[Day 5, MA] - Best Chances (Closed) Empty [Day 5, MA] - Best Chances (Closed)

Post by Athelstan Wed May 20, 2015 7:45 pm

Athelstan is going through the tourney grounds looking for Ser Fredryk, stopping to see how the competitors are doing so far every time he hears the shattering strike of lances and wincing one it's a particular gruesome blow the knight better be made of stones or that is going to hurt, entertaining the match with his eyes as he comes closer to Ser Fredryk another broken lance so much for the knight of stones. wincing this time as much from his pain as the one caused by the tilt.

"
Ser Fredryk!"
approaching the man, while he rolls his eyes in contempt pretending not to hear, until I am almost upon him.

"
What is it Kinslayer, I've better things to do than listening to you!"
Athelstan ignores the greenlander petty insult they need lessons on taunting and insulting this is pathetic...

With a particular swift motion grabs Ser Fredryk and shakes it "
Ser Benedict fight was of particular interest, it would be interesting to face him as to test my skill and not my luck"

Ser Fredryk feeling something in the hand shake "
He is a knight, while you are just an eye sore and lucky bastard that's all"

Athelstan shrugs letting go "
Then wouldn't he receive proper recognition for ending my winning streak, just something most people would like to watch probably, just a thought Ser Fredryk, I disturb you no more"

"
That better be true, you bastard"
once Athelstan was far enough he peeked at hi hand, his eyes grew big and simple placed the contents in one of his pockets "
Bastard..."

Athelstan

Back to top Go down