Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner

3 posters

Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner Empty DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner

Post by Reader Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Feel free to post your arrival here before the official start on the 16th of October as you muster your troops.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner

Post by Yoren longshore Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:38 pm

OOC
I don't know if Athelstan will want to travel with me, so I'll be omitting any mention of him.

Yoren had grown tired of plodding along a worn out track. So worn out in fact that the cobblestones were hard to discern over the mud.
He has had to march next to his horse, afraid of tiring it out. A tired horse may spell doom if bandits give chase, and Yoren did not want to risk it. Always staying on the main road and travelling with fellow journeymen made the trip more ardous than necessary, but Yoren was scared to bring any soldiers with him, Ironborn armies in the riverlands could be seen as a grievous insult, he concluded.
Clad in a worn out cloak, hiding his armor, with a horse intentionally ungroomed for the occasion and his usual haggard, tired, face he really looked like a vagabond. Therefore when he takes in at an inn before arriving he is relieved. His horse finally getting what it deserves, his clothes clean, if still tattered, old dirt removed, he is loathe to leave the tavern, but intent on being early rather than late he trods on to the rendezvous.

He gives his horse the last apple as they arrive, clapping it affectionately on the back as he looks around for any familiar faces.

Yoren longshore

Back to top Go down

DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner Empty Re: DwD II: The King's Justice - Under the King's Banner

Post by Jamys Rivers Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:33 am

One of the Hammerstone Infantrymen pulled Jamys's attention from his book as they approached the rendezvous. He quickly slipped it into the saddlebags of his Palfrey, and checked his sword in its scabbard, before running a cursory glance over his men. They know what they're doing, he thought to himself, probably better than I. His sword still felt somewhat unfamiliar at his side. He'd been training hard since his Uncle had taken him on, recognizing that a house needed arms as well as words, but dreaded the use of those arms. Words and swords. How amusing.

Jamys Rivers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down