Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Wyrm roams again

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sea Wyrm roams again - Page 2 Empty Re: Sea Wyrm roams again

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 pm

"
Well, I know not of need, though I would be happy to receive an introduction to a beautiful lady."
Theomore smiles at the thought, though the worst that could happen would probably not be Dunstan making a fuss about anything. "
Though why would finding a match for Yoren be so difficult?"
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:56 pm

"
We are ironborn after all, and it would be best if he found a wife that is not ironborn, but it's the same case as finding allies, just a bit harder to have one of them give up one of their daughters"
putting his cup down for a moment "
I would be delighted to introduce you to her, if you pay us a visit or in better circumstances than this"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm

"
Who knows where my travels might take me?"
Theomore keeps the option open, though things were in motion already, so the prospect of marriage with the Longshores were like to never materialize. "
As for a wife for Yoren, it might be an easier sell if the union were to latch your house to one side in the coming storm. I noticed that you were reluctant to show strong support for any in particular at Riverrun."

"
I could make some inquiries, the fact that I squired for the prince does open doors into the solars of various lords, though they do tend to be rather uniform in their fashion sense"
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:11 pm

"
I would be in your debt if you find him a wife"
he nods "
And the Longshores want to remain neutral for as long as possible. After all, our lords the Greyjoys are also neutral, the difference is we live in the Riverlands, the most divided place, but marriage could tip our House in the right direction after all, we would fight for our allies in the coming storm"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:57 pm

"
Well, I must say that I do like the idea of having a powerful warrior indebted to me"
Theomore gives a nod. "
One never knows when some disgruntled knight levies an accusation at me and demands satisfaction at a trial by combat, I killed the last knight that issued just such a challenge, but as much as the warrior might guide the hand that fights for my righteous cause, I do believe that justice would be helped served by having a stronger arm than mine behind the swings."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Chuckles for a moment "
A scary and powerful champion, make for a good deterrent when needed"
Athelstan nods "
Of course such a warrior would no doubt be glad if he had a powerful backer behind him to also cover him in what he might require, a mutual beneficial agreement, except they both battle in different fronts, were the danger could be equally great"

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:38 pm

"
I am no lord, but I do think I can count several among my friends."
Theomore's eyes signal that it seems they may come to a certain agreement. "
I cannot claim to wield much power directly, but I accept my role as a facilitator and a go-between, sometimes men with great power needs something done that they do not wish to be seen doing, other times I simply know a man that can get it done faster. "
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Athelstan Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:58 pm

"
In deed, that's were fearsome warriors are needed, while another facilitates things to have it happen"
Athelstan smiles, it seems they are in agreement even without saying much of anything to those that would be trying to listen in.

Athelstan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2