Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D2 EE]Snips, Snails and Hunting Tales[Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[D2 EE]Snips, Snails and Hunting Tales[Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [D2 EE]Snips, Snails and Hunting Tales[Closed]

Post by Luecian LongBow Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Luecian nods and laughs good naturedly."
Surely we all strive for own lofty goals and such. No doubtin you be having those skills Ser along with some good riding skills and some fancy tricks with a lance. Most likes a few other talents aside."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

[D2 EE]Snips, Snails and Hunting Tales[Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: [D2 EE]Snips, Snails and Hunting Tales[Closed]

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 pm

"
A few"
Theomore agrees with a bit of a satisfied smile, suppressing an urge to trail his eye over the form of the serving girl. "
I do strive to make myself useful to family and friends, you know."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:38 am

Luecian takes another drink, considering his response before trying to charm the knight with another smile."
Those be noble goals m'lord. Well I feel meself has similar thoughts, I aim to do much the same to me own friends and allies and of course to House Dulver."
Wonder if he'll read in to the order there what I'm saying. He's a right clever knight so most likes but happened before that lords think me too rustic or too common to be even a mite bit clever.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:58 am

"
Then, perhaps I might be so fortunate to address you as my friend?"
Theomore plays along with Luecian's demeanor, why ruin his happiness? Intriguingly enough, this was quite like how a smallfolk girl might be made to ask if he might help her with something in the barn. Well, one might be seduced by the promise of other forms of pleasure, no? "
For then we could help each other."
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:34 am

"
Meself would be honored by m'lord's friendship and I'd be certain the good fortune would be me own. Of course, It be a natural thing for friends to be helping each other out from time to time."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:14 am

"
That does indeed sound promising."
Theomore smiles again, making friends was fun, friends with benefits, now that was even better. "
I don't suppose you could use some help?"
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:54 am

Luecian ponders for a few moments. "
I have more questions than answers at this point from me searches but for tonite me focus be mostly on this wine and where else the night might lead. Mayhaps on the morrow, your experience and cleverness can give me an edge at being most useful in me Lord Dulver's eyes. And perhaps there be a way I can assist m'lord and House Tullison in some small manners as well."
His eyes wander to admire a passing tavern maid delivering her goods during the start of the conversation but snap back to Ser Theomore after a moment.
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm

"
I am sure you can."
Theomore agrees. Lifting a knowing eyebrow at Luecian's interest in the girl, well if he wanted her, he should knock himself out, but Theomore knew better than to suggest anything of the sort. Not worth the risk of bringing up the subject.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2