Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed)

2 posters

Go down

D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed) Empty D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Jorah had returned to Raventree Hall and was in his quarters awaiting his guest. While he waited, he looked through his notes from the book he found at Riverrun, discussing them with Trelane to further the young man's education however he could.

The idea of discussing logistics bored the active imagination of the young squire, but when Ser Jorah began discussing the actions and reasons behind those actions of leaders, Trelane took a bit more note. It was certainly more interesting than numbers.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed) Empty Re: D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed)

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:20 pm

With a bundle of notes written in Maester Leopold's skilled penmanship and a couple of books he had talked his way into being allowed to take on loan for a few hours from the Bracken library, Baelon rides to Raventree Hall. If he had mentioned where he was taking those books, permission would have never been granted... but Baelon had neatly managed to avoid that topic.

Thanks to Maester Leopold's assistance, I've started to piece together some of the history this feud, but I need to discuss it with someone with better military skills than my own... and as luck would have it, I know someone like that who had just recently been tasked with training a young squire...

With the notes and books under one arm, he knocks upon Ser Jorah's door.

Last edited by 111 on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed) Empty Re: D2 LE Training a wouldbe prince (closed)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:19 pm

Ser Jorah nodded to Trelane, who stood up and answered the door. Seeing Lord Drakeson, he did a quick look to see if Lady Gwyneth was with him. Disappointed at her absence, he moved aside to let Baelon in.

Ser Jorah stood up and bowed slightly.

"
Good evening Lord Drakeson, please take a seat."

ooc
Getting us confused already :;
):

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:41 pm

"
Good evening, Ser Jorah, Trelane."
He places his bundle on the table. "
I've been trying to dig into the history of this conflict, perhaps see if any of these events have a historic precedent... I thought that reviewing the battles might present a clue to our investigations, and also serve as a good basis for a lesson in strategy for Trelane."

[OOC: heh, oops! I have library stuff planned with Kevan, so talking about the books and stuff must have gotten my poor abused noggin spun around a little. Also, Trelane been eyeing my wife? That's a bad idea... Baelon won't fly off the handle about it like Ben, but that doesn't make it any safer. Twisted Evil ]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 am

Ser Jorah nodded

"
I think you can always learn from history,"
he looked at Trelane, who shrugged slightly and smiled, "
Let's see what else we can learn about this conflict. Some of the attacks may have been because of previous incidents in the past."

ooc
Trelane is a 13 year old boy. He's eyeing every female. At some point, he'll meet Corrine, so I'm sure she'll tell Ben as she always does Razz

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down