Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D3 EE]A desire for facts[Closed]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[D3 EE]A desire for facts[Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: [D3 EE]A desire for facts[Closed]

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

"
I'm not sure. I expect they will have travelled up the Kingsroad, so they will pass the camps first, I think. Eoric Tully will be among them. He is probably our best ally in the whole group, so if we cannot divert the whole party safely and quietly, we should at the very least aim to get him out of danger, without drawing attention to said danger."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

[D3 EE]A desire for facts[Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: [D3 EE]A desire for facts[Closed]

Post by Benedict Marsten Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 pm

"
We should dispatch Her Ladys Lance as an Honor Guard. Should one of us be present to relay the suspicions? Could there be another target?"

Let's all think about this. The guests seem a likely target, but ...
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

"
I can lead them out if you want, but I am not sure this is the best course. Whatever is planned, 20 more knights, no matter how good, will not prevent any potential assault, martial protection they likely have themselves..."

And we would give away our own...

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:53 pm

"
I was thinking to divert them from their intended path ... to stall or advise another course of action."
Ben leans forward elbows on knees.

"
You know our troops may be the target. So many black sympathisers in one location."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:01 am

Benedict Marsten wrote:"
I was thinking to divert them from their intended path ... to stall or advise another course of action."
Ben leans forward elbows on knees.

"
You know our troops may be the target. So many black sympathisers in one location."

"
I am worried about that. Eoric in particular is friendly to us, and has the potential to change his House's colour to one that better suits us. He's a valuable ally. But if a wildfire attack is planned, then I doubt manpower would help. Perhaps if we asked Baelon to either divert them or fetch Eoric, on some pretence about the road itself. A sinkhole or something that cannot be handwaved. Baelon is on close terms with Eoric. He is like to listen to him."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:32 am

"
That would be an elegant solution My Lady and more likely to get us the result we are lookimg for! But where do we want them to come? Maybe we should also think about setting up a second campsite with pavilions where the council can be held?"

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:46 am

"
I think setting up a large pavilion separately for the royal party is actually a fine idea in itself,"
Corrine nods. "
Let's look at a map and see where it could best be placed to steer their course."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:51 pm

(Ooc: I know it was probably not clear, so I just wanted to clarify. Sending the troops as honor guard was a ruse to cover the rerouting. Not to mention having wildfyre trained troops there incase something happens. Ben also believes the target could be our gathered pavillions.)

"
Despite who or how we get them a warning and to safety, I suggest we relocate our people and selves as a precaution."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:10 am

"
That sounds wise. Whomever wishes to use the wildfire will most likely be trying to destroy as much as possible. We should not bring everyone into one place, if we can help it."

She exhales heavily, rubbing her temples.

"
Gods above, what a mess."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3