Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish)

2 posters

Go down

[D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish) Empty [D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish)

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Septon Arlyn was sitting under the pavilion, pouring over crudely drawn maps of the area, looking for the closest place to try and cache a large stash of wildfyre, as well as places to try and strike the most damage. The cost of such an item would be significant, So if it was to be used against people it would have to make a large political statement. Either that or wipe out a significant number of people in a house, leaving the lands ripe for conquest. Septon Arlyn looks up and notices the arrival of Luecian to the pavilion. Standing up straight, he welcomes the young huntsmen with a worried frown.

"
Luecian, I'm concerned that there is far too much ground to cover here, I hope that your tracking skills can uncover who moved such large cache of wildfyre, and how."
Septon Arlyn shakes his head, "
To move the quantity of wildfyre that Lord Baelon hinted at would require a specialized wagon, I do believe. One with a better spring sort of system that would prevent the volatile substance from exploding and wasting all the money and planning that must have gone into this plot. I would assume that would make it rather heavy though, as fluid itself is heavy, let alone the additional spring work. I am also assuming that it was a wagon that moved it, as anything smaller would prevent it from being moved quickly, and the quicker they could move the quantity all at once, the less likely the actors in this game would be of getting caught."

Rubbing his temples again, "
But now the question is where would they take it?"
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

[D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish) Empty Re: [D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish)

Post by Luecian LongBow Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:11 pm

"
Don't be knowing much about the stuff, this wildfire you be mentioning. Surely its sounds a fearsome weapon though. The gain would have to be great if the cost be so high and the stuff be so dangerous and valuable. What would be so important , so worth it? Assuming its one of the Houses in this feud, mayhaps ending the other one? Sigh my head be hurting Septon, this be a tough fog to be looking through."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

[D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish) Empty Re: [D3 EA] Where there is smoke... (openish)

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:15 pm

"
It certainly is Goodman Luecian, but maybe if we can find the tracks of this wagon, it may narrow down the search area. Now from your information you have given me these mines appear to have been in disuse correct?"
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:31 pm

"
Some of them Septon, a few may still be mostly in fair condition. Saw nothing showing signs of a wagon coming or going thus far in the area, must have cleaned up right well after themselves."
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 pm

"
If you were to spend time searching, would you be able to tell if wagon tracks had been deliberately convered up? Because I imagine that with all that extra weight the tracks must have cut deep into the earth, so to cover up such tracks I feel would have been a deliberate effort, so if we find the covered tracks we would find the direction they traveled. At least that is my thinking."
States Septon Arlyn.
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:43 pm

[url=Day 3 EA knowledge streetwise rumour slot where would the wildfyre go iron mines where there's smoke there's fire][/url]: 4d6 13

If tracking can be used

[url=Day 3 EA coordinate with Luecian tracking where the wagon went rumour slot where would the wildfyre go iron mines where there's smoke there's fire][/url]: 4d6 14
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:41 pm

(Not sure which was allowable, so did both)

Survival
[url=Day 3 EA coordinate with Luecian tracking where the wagon went rumour slot where would the wildfyre go iron mines where there's smoke there's fire][/url]: 6d6k4 15

Luecian assist on Knowledge(Rumor)- Fail
[url=Day 3 EA assist-knowledge streetwise rumour slot where would the wildfyre go iron mines where there's smoke there's fire][/url]: 2d6 6
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down