Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True

+2
Septon Arlyn
Kevan Lyras
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True Empty NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:52 pm

After the investigators finally agreed on an approach, three different groups were formed to enter the cave through the various entrances. Kevan was going with Luecian and his Liege Lord Benedict. Surprisingly, the Septon from House Dulver had decided to join them as well. I hope he does not get himself killed...
"
Luecian, I am sure you have the best eyes of all of us, nevertheless, it is probably wise if you stay back a couple of steps. Your bow is not that much of use, if you get rushed by a peasant with a pitchfork."
Looking over to his other companions, he added: "
Oh and Septon, please be cautious, me and Lord Ben, we will try to protect you as much as possible, but only the seven know how many there are.."

OOC:
-In line with the discussion of the OOC thread, this group consists of Kevan, Ben, Arlyn and Luecian
-How is the light? Do we have to use one hand for a torch? (essentially dropping the shield?)
-Initiative?

Reader - Using narrator powers to edit in some extra information for ease of reference:

[OOC: foes.

6 Fanatical Woodsmen - Tertiary characters
Agility 3 Athletics 3 (strength 1B) Fighting 3 Endurance 3
Equipment: Greatsword, soft leather armour.
CD: 7
AR: 2
Health: 9

Tactics: They "
half-sword"
their greatswords or make overhand swings, given the tight quarters.
- They'll attempt to knockdown their opponents initially.
- Then switch to a mixture of assists, reckless attacks and even dropping their swords to "
grab"
opponents. These are fanatics.
- Once every PC is engaged, any left over will burst past and try to ignite a wildfire stockpile. This takes several actions but they'll use fatigue to speed the process:
1) to move there (generally two lesser actions from their opening location)
2) Grab a torch (a greater action)
3) Move over from the torch to the wildfire (a lesser action)
4) Ignite the wildfire (a greater action)
[OOC: your narrator recommends disengaging to tackle anyone trying to blow up the wildfire, even if it means eating passive attacks.

2 War-weary Men-at-arms [Secondary characters]
Agility 3 Athletics 4 Fighting 4 (Swords 1B) Awareness 3 Endurance 3 Will 3
Equipment: Shield, Long sword, Splint Armour
Attack: 5d6k4, 5 Damage
CD 9
AR 7
Health 9
- They will attempt to tie up PCs in melee for as long as possible while their more reckless companions do damage and bring proceedings to an explosive end.

[url=Initiative][/url]: 2#3d6-3 10 6
[url=Initiative][/url]: 6#3d6-1 14 9 5 13 6 5

Last edited by 157 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True Empty Re: No Lords no masters -Entering the cave (1/3)

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Septon Arlyn will is carrying the torch and a shield. (My specialty is bludgeoning, which is basically a club,) be walks behind the two knights, cold sweat dripping down his back. Feeling better that Luecian is watching his back he still feels nervous. what am I doing here? What possessed me to travel into this dank hole in the ground? a flash of Nathan "
they have an additional wagon load of wildfyre,"
I can not let these men face this alone, they need some one with some knowledge of how this demon's fire works. "
Ben, Luecian, I'm glad your by my side here. Ser kevan, when we get out of this, I will owe you a drink. "
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True Empty Re: No Lords no masters -Entering the cave (1/3)

Post by Reader Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:After the investigators finally agreed on an approach, three different groups were formed to enter the cave through the various entrances. Kevan was going with Luecian and his Liege Lord Benedict. Surprisingly, the Septon from House Dulver had decided to join them as well. I hope he does not get himself killed...
"
Luecian, I am sure you have the best eyes of all of us, nevertheless, it is probably wise if you stay back a couple of steps. Your bow is not that much of use, if you get rushed by a peasant with a pitchfork."
Oh and Septon, please be cautious, me and Lord Ben, we will try to protect you as much as possible, but only the seven know how many there are.."

OOC:
-In line with the discussion of the OOC thread, this group consists of Kevan, Ben, Arlyn and Luecian
-How is the light? Do we have to use one hand for a torch? (essentially dropping the shield?)
-Initiative?

[OOC:
- Light - I'd bring at least one torch for every second person (one can use torch + sword, other benefits from using both hands), or you can hope there are enough torches in the caverns/held by your foes. [161 GoT edition of the rules for lighting: you can tell from outside the caverns are never any worse than shadowy.
- Everyone should roll initiative as they arrive.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:50 pm

"
Ah septon, we will have more than one drink together, when were are done with this. But first let us find that remaining wildfire...hopefully not yet burning..."

Carefully, Kevan moves along into the dimly lit cave, ready for whatever waited on them.

OOC
[url=Initiative (NLNM)][/url]: 3d6-4 10
Kevan brought torches, but has not lighted them, as he prefers to have his shield with him

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:54 pm

Code:
wall| Luecian Longbow | |wall
Wall| |Septon Arlyn |Wall
Wall| Lord Ben Marsten|Ser Kevan Lyras |Wall
Wall| | |Wall

this is what I am imagining for movement order
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:19 pm

Kevan Lyras wrote:"
Luecian nods to Ser Kevan's words about staying near the back. "
Aye, I'll keep me eyes open but stay behind both ye Sers."

He follows both knights as they move forward staying in the rear but near the Septon's torch as much as possible. Lyanna, I not be sure we can do this with no bloodshed but let's do our best to save your thirst for another day... He looks down at his longbow in his hand and and pats a hand across each of his hand axes and knives as if reassuring himself they're with him. Luecian also has a torch with him but currently unlit as well.

[url=Initiative Roll-(NLNM)][/url]: 4d6-2 13

(ooc-I'm finding deadly shot to be more of a detriment than I realized with it turning my longbow to vicious. Have to consider that in the offseason.)

Last edited by 183 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Ben nods in silent acknowledgement of Ser Kevan's assesment. Then chuckles quietly at the Septon's offers to Ser Kevan.

"
Yes one drink seems trivial in the face of what we headlong into."
Seeing Arlyn's worried face Ben attempts to shift the focus off their troubling circumstances. "
A full meal... mutton, mashed turnips. The works."

[url=Initiative No Lords ...][/url]: 4d6k3 12-4 8
(ooc: I will carry a torch if needed.)
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Baelon Drakeson Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:43 pm

Luecian LongBow wrote:(ooc-I'm finding deadly shot to be more of a detriment than I realized with it turning my longbow to vicious. Have to consider that in the offseason.)
[OOC: As written, Deadly Shot makes all bows &
Crossbows Vicious. The longbow is only different in that it already has piercing and thus it's piercing is increased instead of added. Honestly it is a terrible waste of a benefit - effectively it adds 1 damage (total) to your attacks at the cost of making your weapons Vicious. Really not worth it.]
Baelon Drakeson
Baelon Drakeson

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Baelon wrote:Post by Baelon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Luecian LongBow wrote:
(ooc-I'm finding deadly shot to be more of a detriment than I realized with it turning my longbow to vicious. Have to consider that in the offseason.)

[OOC: As written, Deadly Shot makes all bows &
Crossbows Vicious. The longbow is only different in that it already has piercing and thus it's piercing is increased instead of added. Honestly it is a terrible waste of a benefit - effectively it adds 1 damage (total) to your attacks at the cost of making your weapons Vicious. Really not worth it.]

(ooc-Ahh thanks, then I am going to edit the above to have my longbow instead...for some reason I got it in my head incorrectly that it only turned the longbow to vicious. Agreed on the worth, its in my thoughts to swap it out after this scenario.In my defense...it sounded cool :8-): )
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Benedict Marsten wrote:Seeing Arlyn's worried face Ben attempts to shift the focus off their troubling circumstances. "
A full meal... mutton, mashed turnips. The works."

[url=Initiative No Lords ...][/url]: 4d6k3 12-4 8
(ooc: I will carry a torch if needed.)

[url=Initiative sparks and caverns day 4][/url]: 2d6 8
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:59 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:
[url=Initiative sparks and caverns day 4][/url]: 2d6 8
OOC: What kind of armor did you bring? Don't tell me the septon came in his usual robe? Surprised

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:15 am

[Of course I did not, do you think I found that armor stretcher? Those things are damn near impossible to find, just ask lancel lannister :;
): . Also it would be OOC for the Septon to actually wear armor as he is not a warrior type, but he is recklessly brave. Besides I'm not going to actually get into combat if I can help it, unless these people are wearing leather armor I doubt I can even get the DOS to deal damage. I'm mostly going to be distracting or knock downing or smashing weapons. Generally speaking being a nuisance but watching your backs so you guys don't get flanked. Maybe after this is over you can convince the Septon to break down and buy some armor to go under his robes :;
): ]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:04 pm

[OOC: foes.

6 Fanatical Woodsmen - Tertiary characters
Agility 3 Athletics 3 (strength 1B) Fighting 3 Endurance 3
Equipment: Greatsword, soft leather armour.
CD: 7
AR: 2
Health: 9

Tactics: They "
half-sword"
their greatswords or make overhand swings, given the tight quarters.
- They'll attempt to knockdown their opponents initially.
- Then switch to a mixture of assists, reckless attacks and even dropping their swords to "
grab"
opponents. These are fanatics.
- Once every PC is engaged, any left over will burst past and try to ignite a wildfire stockpile. This takes several actions but they'll use fatigue to speed the process:
1) to move there (generally two lesser actions from their opening location)
2) Grab a torch (a greater action)
3) Move over from the torch to the wildfire (a lesser action)
4) Ignite the wildfire (a greater action)
[OOC: your narrator recommends disengaging to tackle anyone trying to blow up the wildfire, even if it means eating passive attacks.

2 War-weary Men-at-arms [Secondary characters]
Agility 3 Athletics 4 Fighting 4 (Swords 1B) Awareness 3 Endurance 3 Will 3
Equipment: Shield, Long sword, Splint Armour
Attack: 5d6k4, 5 Damage
CD 9
AR 7
Health 9
- They will attempt to tie up PCs in melee for as long as possible while their more reckless companions do damage and bring proceedings to an explosive end.

[url=Initiative][/url]: 2#3d6-3 10 6
[url=Initiative][/url]: 6#3d6-1 14 9 5 13 6 5
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Initiative: (some tie breakers needed)
Fanatic 14

Fanatic 13
Luecian 13

Man-at-arms 10
Kevan 10

Fanatic 9

Ben 8
Arlyn 8

Man-at-arms 6
Fanatic 6
Fanatic 5
Fanatic 5

[url=Initiative Tiebreaker][/url]: 4d6-2 10 edit: that tie breaker uses the completely wrong dice, sorry. Copied the wrong dice string. Lets just asume I rolled lower than whatever the fanatic rolled

Last edited by 157 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:53 pm

One of Ser Hugh followers immediately sprang in to action, clambering over the uneven ground in a desperate attempt to Knock Lord Marsten from his feet.

The experienced Benedict was wise to his opponent's bullrush, nimbly sidestepping the clumsy maneuver.

[OOC: tiebreakers

Fanatics 14 Lesser action move next to Ben, then [url=Knockdown (first Ben, Second Kevan)][/url]: 2#3d6+2 7 17
- Fatigue for extra action to "
delay"
and potentially assist anyone attacking Ben.

Luecian 13 - might be an idea to shoot the fanatic who goes just after you before he knocks Ser Kevan down.
Fanatics 13 - Lesser action move next to Ser Kevan [url=Knockdown (first Ben, Second Kevan)][/url]: 2#3d6+2 7 17
- May take fatigue for an attack on Ser Kevan if he's still alive after this.

Man-at-arms 10
Kevan 10

Fanatic 9

Ben 8
Arlyn 8

Man-at-arms 6
Fanatic 6
Fanatic 5
Fanatic 5
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:21 pm

[Luecian, I would suggest targeting the man at arms as you would get to act before him, possibly killing him, if he does not go down then I think Kevin should follow up and take him out of the fight. Ben if you pass your turn to me I can distract the men at arms and reduce his CD by 3 if successful, this would allow you to charge and ensure 4 DOS and you will do your damage + 2, most likely knocking him out in the process. From then it will be a process of targeting]
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Septon Arlyn wrote:[Luecian, I would suggest targeting the man at arms as you would get to act before him, possibly killing him, if he does not go down then I think Kevin should follow up and take him out of the fight. Ben if you pass your turn to me I can distract the men at arms and reduce his CD by 3 if successful, this would allow you to charge and ensure 4 DOS and you will do your damage + 2, most likely knocking him out in the process. From then it will be a process of targeting]

[ooc: no more tactical planning in my thread please, get thee to pms or the OOC section :;
): ]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:02 pm

(ooc-reader may have broke the tie breaker already, but I rolled this if needed. TieBreaker for original 13 initiative roll [url=Initiative Roll-(NLNM) Tie Breaker][/url]: 4d6-2 11)

Luecian watches the woodsman attack Ser Benedict, clearly trying to knock him to the ground. He spots another one beginning to make a similar attack on Ser Kevan who seemed also slightly distracted by his liege lord's well being along with evaluating the more armed and armored opponents approaching. Sensing the woodman might indeed catch the knight offguard, Luecian takes a deep breath, aims the arrow at the woodsman chest and sighs in regret as he lets the arrow go. His shakes his head as if to clear his mind as the arrow impacts the man with terrible power sending him to stumble backward and lay still in the stranger's embrace. Sigh this be war, have to focus on that and staying alive. These men chose their fate and they be knowin what it would be. Staying good with these nobles gives me options to help others that be needing like at Blackbuckle. Besides some of them be good people to me it seems.

lesser action-aim
lesser action-attack

[url=Attack on Fanatic moving towards Ser Kevan][/url]: 8d6k5 25 4 DoS 24 dmg(piercing 2 negates his AR)

(woodsman is very dead before knocking down Ser Kevan. Debated on attacking the man at arms instead, but didn't want to take a chance on Kevan taking any injury or wounds prior. Still not 100% certain what the best call is but I've got Ser Kevan's back.)

[url=Initiative Roll-(NLNM)][/url]: 4d6-2 13 13A
Luecian
Equipment: LongBow + Quiver of arrows, 2 Hand Axes, 3 Knives, Torch, unlit torch, Hard Leather Armor, Buckler
Health: 9/9
CD: 9, AR: 3
F/I/W: 0/0/0
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Reader wrote:One of Ser Hugh followers immediately sprang in to action, clambering over the uneven ground in a desperate attempt to Knock Lord Marsten from his feet.

The experienced Benedict was wise to his opponent's bullrush, nimbly sidestepping the clumsy maneuver.

[OOC: tiebreakers

Fanatics 14 Lesser action move next to Ben, then [url=Knockdown (first Ben, Second Kevan)][/url]: 2#3d6+2 7 17
- Fatigue for extra action to "
delay"
and potentially assist anyone attacking Ben.

Luecian 13 - might be an idea to shoot the fanatic who goes just after you before he knocks Ser Kevan down.
Fanatics 13 - dead

Man-at-arms 10 lesser action, move next to kevan and ben
[url=lesser action cautious attack vs kevan round 1 (+3 CD) (My thought is to increase CD to make it more difficult to chew through his armour][/url]: 5d6k3 13 5 damage per DOS

Kevan 10

Fanatic 9

Ben 8
Arlyn 8
CD 9 (7+2 w/ shield)
torch damage 1 per DOS (4d6k3)
Health 9/9
F/I/W: 0/ 1/0

Man-at-arms 6
Fanatic 6
Fanatic 5
Fanatic 5
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:17 pm

One moment, the cave is calm, the next the small group is in the middle of a brutal fight. An arrow flies by Kevan's head killing the first enemy approaching him. Kevan raises his shield, deflecting the blow from another attacker onto his armor. He raises his shield and kills the next attacker. As he moves up to attack his foe, the man-at-arms smashes his weapon against him once more with little effect. Kevan however, is clearly affected by the shadowy light as his blade nearly misses the man-at-arms. Nevertheless, the Marsten knight raises his voice and taunts the enemies. "
Come on you bastards and maybe I will give you the blessing of a quick death!"

(An automatic attack with fighting 4 is 16= 2DoS*5Dmg = 10-10AR=0)
[url=Charge Man-at-arms (next to attack)][/url]: 6d6k4+1 9: 1DoS*7dmg-AR=0
(Wow, what a bad roll)

Free action: use annointed bonus for this round (+5)
[url=Taunt attackers to come at me][/url]: 4d6 17 (goal is that they focus on me rather than the septon or Luecian)
(can I do this as a free action? Otherwise I spend a fatigue point for it)

AR: 10
CD: 15 / 10
12/12
(Sorry guys, I wanted to attack the fanatic next up, but got confused and named the man-at-arms in the roll, so we go with that)

Fanatic
Ben
Arlyn
Man-at-arms
Fanatic
Fanatic
Fanatic
Fanatic
Luecian
Fanatic Dead
Man-at-arms
Kevan

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:42 am

"
For the true and honorable knight's!"
screams a fanatic as he rushes up to Ser Kevan, attempting to knock him down

Lesser action, move
Lesser action, [url=knockdown Ser Kevan][/url]: 3d6 6 +2 from moving = 8 vs TN 12? not successful, possible crit failure

Septon Arlyn watches as an arrow catches a fantic in the throat as he attempts to charge Ser Kevan, Taking a quick moment to survey the situation Septon Arlyn notices that there are five other unengaged woodsmen and two well armored men. One of the men moves up to Ser Kevan and takes a defensive swing, keeping his guard held high against the superior knight. Ser Kevan boldy "
Come on you bastards! and maybe I will give you the blessing of a quick death"
What a true and brave knight, to challenge a room full of men, I must help him somehow.

Calling out to two of the Fanatics right next to each other, he declares, "
Surrender now or face the wrath of the seven, for two warriors incarnate seek retribution for the vile and cowardly attack against the Green Door Inn!"

[url=distract the next two bandits, round 1][/url]: 2#3d6-1 9 15 (hells yeah, the orokos gods favor the taunting! :;
): )

The two woodsmen are startled by the sudden commotion from a fat, apparently harmless, Septon, but that lack of desisive action may very well be the cause of their death.

(alright Lord Ben, Show them the err of their ways

Initiative order

Ben

Man-at-arms 10
CD 9
Health 9/9

Fanatic 6
CD 7 (5) distracted
health 9/9
F: 0

Fanatic 5
CD 7 (5) distracted
health 9/9

Fanatic 5
CD 7
health 9/9

Fanatic 14
CD 7
Health 9/9
F:1

Luecian Longbow

Fanatic 13 Dead

Man-at-arms 10
CD 9
Health 9/9

Ser Kevan
12/12

Fanatic 9
CD 7
Health 9/9
F:0

Arlyn
CD 9
Health 9/9
F/I/W: 0/1/0
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:16 am

Seeing the two distracted men Ben uses the opportunity to strike out. The men wield their blades two handed leaving a wide opening for Ben's own blade. He flashes out striking the first man in the exposed shoulder. With a quick redirection he cuts deep into the next man's thigh. The two men go down incapacitated.

Two for the gallows.

[url=Divided attack distracted fanatic 1][/url]: 4d6k2+2 112DoSx6=12-2AR= 10 damage unconscious

[url=Divided attack distracted fanatic 2][/url]: 3d6+2 112DoSx6=12-2= 10 damage unconscious

Initiative:8b
CD: 11
AR: 10, Bulk: 4
Health: 11/11
MW Longsword +1 Attack

Fatigue to avoid attack, knockdown, grab, etc.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Septon Arlyn Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:25 am

The man at arms has Ser Kevan right next to him. Laughing as he catches The Knights blade and swiftly deflects it on his shield, he attempts to use the Knights momentum against him and cause Ser Kevan to go crashing to the ground.
lesser action;
[url=knockdown Ser Kevan round 1][/url]: 4d6 21

The man at arms then makes a vicious overhand swing, driving onto the knights shoulders, eyes wide with fear and bloodlust.

[url=attack vs ser kevan with knockdown bonus die][/url]: 6d6k5 17
17 VS TN 15 = 2 = 1 DOS = 5 damage - 10 AR = 0 damage dealt

Sadly (for the man at arms 6,) Ser Kevans heavy armor absorbs the blow handily, not even managing to bruise the steadfast knight.

The fanatic (5), seeing his brothers go down, charges at Ser Ben, hoping that his glorious charge will buy his brother the time needed to initiate the fiery death onto their mutual foes and repay the blood debt incurred by these insolent nobles.

Lesser action;
move
Lesser action;
[url=knockdown vs Lord Marestan round 1][/url]: 3d6+2 16

Fanatic (14) sees the heavily armored knight go charging after the Man at arms, seeking to die in a blaze of glory, he makes his way over the a torch, sitting smoldering on the wall

lesser move
lesser move (now next to the torch on the wall)

Initiative order

Luecian Longbow

Fanatic 13 Dead

Man-at-arms 10
CD 9
Health 9/9

Ser Kevan
12/12

Fanatic 9
CD 7
Health 9/9
F:0

Arlyn
CD 9
Health 9/9
F/I/W: 0/1/0

Ben
CD: 11
AR: 10, Bulk: 4
Health: 11/11
MW Longsword +1 Attack

Fatigue to avoid attack, knockdown, grab, etc.

Man-at-arms 6
CD 9
Health 9/9

Fanatic 6 Dead

Fanatic 5 Dead

Fanatic 5
CD 7
health 9/9

Fanatic 14
CD 7
Health 9/9
F:1
Septon Arlyn
Septon Arlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Luecian LongBow Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:30 am

Luecian watched as the Septon and Lord Marsten seemed to work in unison, one drawing the fanatics attention and the other then leveling them with mighty blows. Scanning the room he decides to target the closest of the well armed and armored men in the room. The adrenaline of the fight now pumping in his veins, he takes careful aim exhales a deep breath and lets his next arrow fly towards its target. The arrow strikes true as those sent forth from Lady Lyanna so often do. It plunges deep into the man's exposed neck with force. He gurgles a bit of blood and then soon falls down and still.

(I had rolled this just prior to the Septon's post on the enemy actions, so can't deal with the fleeing woodsman.)

lesser action-aim
lesser action-attack
[url=Marksmanship(Bow)Attack on Man At Arms with highest inititiave][/url]: 8d6k5 29 4 DoS, 24 dmg - 5 AR=19 dmg to the higher initiative man at arms. I believe they can take 18 dmg (3 injuries x 3=9 +9 health) so he is also dead.

(Wow that's the best roll I've made so far in this game, near perfect 5d6 roll! Where was that during the Tullison/Dulver battle scene??)

[url=Initiative Roll-(NLNM)][/url]: 4d6-2 13 13A
Luecian
Equipment: LongBow + Quiver of arrows, 2 Hand Axes, 3 Knives, Torch, unlit torch, Hard Leather Armor, Buckler
Health: 9/9
CD: 9, AR: 3
Luecian LongBow
Luecian LongBow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevan Lyras Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:24 am

[How far away is the fanatic near the torch? Can I reach him with a move and a charge (spending 1 fatigue)?
Also,Reader did the taunt cost a fatigue in round 1?]

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True Empty Re: NLNM - A Lord, A knight, Septon and Archer True

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next