Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archer Knight (Closed)

2 posters

Go down

Archer Knight (Closed) Empty Archer Knight (Closed)

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 pm

ooc - this takes place immediately after the Daleford Girl

Ser Jorah sighed as he detailed Trelane to prepare for the journey ahead. As Luecian approached,

"
Good shooting out there."
he complimented the archer.

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Archer Knight (Closed) Empty Re: Archer Knight (Closed)

Post by Reader Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:20 pm

The bowman shrugged warily, or perhaps uneasily, although the hour of the wolf had long since passed.

"
Some men have an arrow coming to them, it is the Seven's will for them to find the wicked."

Aye, and for the meak to suffer.

[OOC: We'll consider Ser Jorah's Status 5 to have kicked in here, making this a simple intrigue.

TN 8 simple intrigue, DoS mattter.]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:29 pm

“And you do it well. However, we have need of your other skills now. The missives here all seek for Ser Vance’s help and not for House Daleford. I think we need to find Ser Vance before we do anything else. I wonder if we have rescued her from one form of captivity to return her to another.”

[url=convince Luecian][/url]: 5d6k4 9 - oh silver tongued Jorah - I will add some text tomorrow Surprised

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 pm

Luecian fumbled with his saddlebags, producing a defaced miniature statue of the Father.

"
Found it where Lily had been, that we did."

"
It weren't alone neither, the Father was with the rest of the Seven that are one."

He snorted.

"
Only one treated such."

He shook his head, tracing the groove of the cuts with a finger.

"
A wicked thing that will bring nothing but trouble and unhappy memories. I mean to give it to the fire now that our task is done. M'lady won't thank me for its return."

The archer hints at dark matters but seems unwilling to give voice to his suspicions, or to hand over the evidence to Ser Jorah.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:33 pm

“We are definitely going to need to speak to Lord Daleford before anything else happens as well.”

A few thoughts went through Jorah’s mind;
Was Lily Daleford in love with Ser Vance? Did Ser Vance have anything to do with her kidnapping? Who was the father of her lost baby? Was Lord Daleford going to be a problem? He had suspected for a while Ser Vance might be the father, but was the running away and hiding at the sept an effort to escape her father and be with the man she loved? If so, then returning her might only be a temporary solution. So much for a simple rescue of a maiden such as in the tales! The simplest option was to just return her to her family, but everything he had sworn and believed in meant he would protect Lily. Did he need to protect her from herself or from her family? That was the question and as yet, he had no answer.

He wondered for a second how easy life could be knights like Ser Theomore paying only lip service to their oaths. Of course, this group was a mix from Black and Green affiliated houses, which could complicate matters further.

“Did you find anything else out Luecian?” he pointed asked the archer, “and I need you to find Ser Vance. He certainly had a part to play in all of this. We just need to ascertain exactly what.”

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:52 pm

"
The Daleford sworn sword returns to that run down keep o' theirs empty handed every few weeks, so he does."

"
All I found were what I told you Ser. Find in' more is likely no kindness to anyone."

He sucked air through his teeth and looked skywards, ready to depart.
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ser Jorah Holt Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:41 pm

"
Thank you Luecian for everything."

Ser Jorah Holt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down