Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[D5,LE-LN] A break at the Bridge over Briar Creek

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[D5,LE-LN] A break at the Bridge over Briar Creek - Page 2 Empty Re: [D5,LE-LN] A break at the Bridge over Briar Creek

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Corrine laughed heartily when she finally caught his meaning.

"
Oh! So you were cast out here for the protection of Briar Creek's daughters and errant wives! You rogue!"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

[D5,LE-LN] A break at the Bridge over Briar Creek - Page 2 Empty Re: [D5,LE-LN] A break at the Bridge over Briar Creek

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:30 pm

He laughs along with her. "
No. No I choose to keep my distance. I trained these people to defend the bridge and their livelyhoods. I find it best to have the man at your back trust you and respect you. Though I was shown extra attention still by one or two despite my attempts. Never did I break my vows as you well know."

He blushes a bit.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:08 pm

"
Dashing and honourable. My favourite combination,"
she purred at him, setting aside her empty bowl. "
There are so many so-called knights who treat their vows as just a collection of sounds they must make to gain the right to dominate others. I find it most heartening that there lives yet a good knight who takes it seriously. Well, although he's a Lord now."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:30 pm

"
Tonight he is a smallfolk boy with no vows."
He rises to his knees. "
Shall we take a walk?"
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:34 pm

"
You are hardly a boy, my dear,"
she replied, standing up and slipping her arm through his with a smile.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Looping around the mill and farther away from the bridge be meanders them back to the creek. Along the way he points out areas of interest and tells some stories of his time here. He brings them to a halt at the waters edge.

Hooking his toe of his right boot onto his left heel he shakes his foot free. Rocking the two of them as his balance is challenged. Then begins to remove the other.

"
Let's test the water. "
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:21 pm

Corrine blushed bright pink and giggled shyly, her eyes wide.

"
You don't mean... do you?"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:31 pm

"
Only your toes... if you are scared. Come on."
He let's go her arm and steps into the chilly water.

His lips form a silent "
o"
and eyes widened as the cold water flows over his skin. With a quick motion his scarred torso is revealed as he tosses his shirt towards his boots. His hands move to his sword belt sitting low on his partially exposed hips.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:51 pm

Despite it not being a new sight, Corrine still blushes as her heart flutters appreciatively.

"
Now you're just goading me, you bad man. I'll look like a coward if I only put my feet in,"
she laughs.

She slips off her shoes, and looks warily at the water, working up the courage to step in.

Sod it. Go for it. To the seven hells with what anyone else thinks. It might be fun!

She pulls the shift over her head and jumps right in with a splash, and a shriek as she resurfaces, flailing.

"
ARGH! It's freezing!"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:03 am

A body rumbling laugh quakes through Ben as he hurries to catch her. He fumbles with his buckle before tossing his belt and sword onto his shirt as he moves to shore. Once on shore his breeches quickly hit the ground and he shuffles out of them into a run for the icy water. He dives in and immediately surface.

His lips purse and push short puffs of air through them. A look of exhilaration plastered on his face wet face. "
A-aye, a b-bit c-cold."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:12 am

"
Gods above, that was scary!"
Corrine exclaimed, though she laughed through her shivering. "
If I catch my death, I'll blame you."

She paddled over to him and clung to him.

"
We can huddle for warmth until we acclimatise,"
she giggled.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:28 am

Standing he lets his toes sink into the muddy bottom to support them both. His arms pull her tightly to his tingling skin. Through his own shivering he smiles wickedly.

"
If that is the case then I hope we do not warm up."
Despite the cold he could feel a warmth spreading through him. Possibly due more to their naked embrace than actually heat.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:20 am

"
So, is this the sort of thing you did for fun here?"
Corrine giggled, rubbing Ben's back and sides vigorously to try and warm him up.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:19 pm

"
For fun? This is a bath around here."
He can not help but laugh.

"
Seriously there is little to do here, but work, ride and drink. Well there is one other thing, but we already know I did not participate in that.

This is where I learned my rudimentary carpentry skills."

He slowly walks them about, his own hands busy rubbing as well. His fingers skim over her tight goosepimpled skin, enjoying the sensation.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:34 pm

"
How did you not all freeze to death?"
she asked, incredulous. "
Though, I must admit, it's not quite as freezing right now than when I jumped in."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:01 pm

"
Baths are far and few for smallfolk. Especially in winter."

Pulling back he glances down to her lips. "
Your are not warming, but numbing. Your lips are losing their rosie hue for a more purple. Let me warm them while we move back to shore."

Before she can interject he kisses her passionately. Locked into a deep kiss she can feel Ben guide them to shore, his arms keeping her lifted and tight to him.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 pm

She let him walk her backwards to the shore, clinging more tightly to him as he kissed her, the act imbuing her with warmth. When he broke away, she grinned, nuzzling his nose.

"
That was a dirty trick. Not that I entirely disapprove,"
she teased. "
Can we go get warm now? I feel like an icicle with eyes."
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:43 pm

"
Certainly. Warmth is paramount."
He laughs as he sets her down and they separate their bodies. Cool air rushes in to prick at their newly exposed skin. Ben pushes out a hard breath.

He makes for their clothing at a jog. His eyes glance back to verify her safety and drink in her naked form.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:05 pm

She too scurried to her clothes, pulling the shift over her head and slipping on her shoes.

"
That's better! Not that it wasn't fun. Just, brrrr!"
she laughed, taking his hand.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:41 am

Despit the cold he can feel his blood pumping fast and the bristling of his skin makes him feel alive. "
It was energizing and refreshing."

He shakes his wet head expelling water everywhere before running his fingers through it. When done he pulls her into his side, draping an arm over her shoulder. Leaning his head to the side he places a long kiss on her damp hair.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:57 am

She leans against him for warmth as they head back, her linen shift clinging possessively to her wet skin. She uses her free hand to wring water from her hair.

"
If I'd known you needed help being invigorated, I'd have gladly helped,"
she said, flirtatiously.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 pm

"
I never need help getting invigorated when you are near, sweetness."
He says with a wink, his hand dropping from her shoulder to squeeze her bottom through her shift.
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:12 pm

She squeaks girlishly, and twirls from his grasp, scampering to the barn, giggling.

She waits at the threshold, bouncing a little on the balls of her feet.

"
You mustn't tell anyone we did that. I'm supposed to be a proper lady of fine repute,"
she teases.
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Benedict Marsten Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:47 pm

He rushes forward towards her, wrapping her in his arms and carrying her inside. "
Your secrets are safe with me. As long as it keeps the naughty incidents coming."
Benedict Marsten
Benedict Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Corrine Marsten Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:50 pm

She laughed at his phrasing.

"
Naughty incidents? Is that what they're calling it these days? Honestly, you sailors are so lecherous!"
Lady Corrine Marsten
Lady Corrine Marsten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next