Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EM]As my prince commands....[Closed]

2 posters

Go down

[EM]As my prince commands....[Closed] Empty [EM]As my prince commands....[Closed]

Post by Theomore Tullison Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Theomore had set the bait, and if this particular fish would bite....well, it was a morning fish from what he heard. Oh, how he hated early mornings. But somehow, that was often when he could get things done, since the rest of the world did not agree with him that the late hour was the best hour.

He sat in his tent, nibbling breakfast and reading such notes as his squire had brought him about the events that had transpired the previous day, knowing that he might well have to be here at this hour, he had decided to sleep in the camps. If the bait was swallowed, he probably would not need to wait long. And if it wasn't, he still had his notes to read.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

[EM]As my prince commands....[Closed] Empty Re: [EM]As my prince commands....[Closed]

Post by Reader Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 am

Word of Ser Theomore's zeal in chasing down those who had struck at the royal person had reached Prince Aemond's ears, compelling the talented young Prince to call on the Tullison knight despite the man's closeness his uncle Daemon.

Prisoners were perfect, swiftly to be made an example of.

Prince Aemond was announced to Ser Theomore's presence, arriving with Ser Arryk Cargyll in close attendance.

"
Loyal service and done swiftly Ser. Hanging or the sword for this scum? I incline to hanging, but your efforts justify some small consideration in this matter. Speak swiftly."
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

[EM]As my prince commands....[Closed] Empty Re: [EM]As my prince commands....[Closed]

Post by Theomore Tullison Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:05 am

"
My prince is most generous"
One did not squire for Daemon and not learn how to behave in front of Royalty, and Theomore's bow and tone is immaculate, though he shows no signs of being cowed. This one was only half so dangerous and menacing as his uncle, but that would still rank him above all but a very select few in all the realms, only a fool would not take care, only a fool would not be afraid, but this particular breed of dragon would not treat with a man that showed fear, this one would believe he could get whatever he wanted simply by demanding it if he sensed it.

"
Though the lady might not approve of such decisive delivery of justice on my part, his grace placed that charge in more hands than just mine. She and the others may not take it kindly to another acting rashly without first having consulted with them, especially after a certain bastard lordling drove another from the same side of the sheet to his death with his callow rashness...unfortunately, the only lead we had regarding the wildfire attack happened to die with him."
That should buy Theomore enough pause to work his little tricks. The prince was not like to consider Corrine's opinion on this matter as a valid argument, but framing it as justified by Baelon's actions, that should at the very least pique Aemond's interest.

OOC: Let's pull the dragon by the tail....and hope it decides to torch someone other than Theo Twisted Evil
[url=intrigue iniative][/url]: 5d6k4 13
ID: 11 (13 for first round)
DR: 4
Composure: 9/9
Objective: Friendship.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Theomore Tullison Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:45 pm

[We went straight to yield, glorious yield.]

The heat washed over Theomore as the first man went up in flame, he slowly backed away to not come between Vhagar and his meal. Never once flinching from the sight. As the second man was fed to the dragon, Theomore instinctively grasped the hilt of his sword, his heart filled with both dread and ectacy, what had he said again? Something about how nothing struck a man with such fear as a dragon, something about making a proper example of what befell enemies of the crown...Theomore could not quite remember, only that by a few choice words, he had condemned a dozen and a half men who's crimes mostly was to have lost their homes and families in the fighting to a horrible death. He should feel awful. He did not. And that scared him. This was power, and this felt good.

He stands silently and watches each and every one of his prisoners enter Vhagar's maw, one after the other, unflinching, his face seems as carved out of stone, the reflection of the flames dancing upon his eyes, on occasion he studies the prince, a friendship bought at the cost of the lives of the mostly innocent, and the disappointment, mayhaps anger towards him from the Marstens and others. What was worse? That he considered the first to be worth it? Or that he worried more about the latter?

His squire handed him back his cloak, Daemon instructed him not to wear a cloak when feeding Caraxes, it might catch fire. The young man was still trembling, they would need to talk about this, surely, a sight such as this, only monsters did not need to talk about a sight such as this. But what did that make Theomore? He had seen it before, he had talked about it with Daemon then. He would talk about it with his squire now. Still human. No monster.
Theomore Tullison
Theomore Tullison

Back to top Go down

Post by Reader Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Prince Aemond looked on approvingly at both Vhaghar and Ser Theomore.

What had happened to the young squire who served Prince Daemon ably, and now hand delivered prisoners to sate Aemon'ds wounded pride.

A look of such approval from a Prince of the blood should have been among a man's finest moments, not his greatest shames.

"
You are the Crown's servant in this Ser Theomore! Fire and Blood are well served today. It will be a hundred score years and more before men have the foolishness to question Westeros's order and their rightful place in it again."

A final cruelty beckons, as Ser Theomore is dismissed from Aemond's company to suffer lesser company, and the nagging of any conscience that remains to him.

[OOC: yield accepted. Twisted Evil

/scene for Aemond's part]
Reader
Reader
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down