Dragon's Dance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D7 - MM - Invitation for a new friend

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D7 - MM - Invitation for a new friend - Page 2 Empty Re: D7 - MM - Invitation for a new friend

Post by Kevan Lyras Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Kevan raised his left eyebrow and replied: "
Not that uncommon either, Lord Redwain. Lady Corrine Marsten is the heir of House Marsten and continues to lead our house after the marriage with Lord Benedict and she does so quite well, I'd like to add. From what I hear about your bride-to-be, I suggest you start to change your perception on what a noble lady's role is..."

Kevan Lyras

Back to top Go down

D7 - MM - Invitation for a new friend - Page 2 Empty Re: D7 - MM - Invitation for a new friend

Post by Ereth Redwain Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:54 pm

"
It is common to see women rule when they are unwed, but once wed usually the lord takes the lead, that's just normal"
Ereth smiles "
I have come to know such ladies, like lady Sabitha and my future wife lady Alya. I don't expect them to be common women, which is the fascinating part. Yet it is very rare and not common, that is a fact"

Noticing that his words my not land well with Ser Kevan "
I do not say she does bad as the head of House, many woman take over managing a House if their lord husbands are not well suited for it and I agree to it, after all the House must endure. I'm sure she has had her fair share if criticism, but if the Prince is willing to do so, my lord Forrest, my self, and lord Benedict to. I think we might be setting some historical background, a good or bad one only time will tell don't you think?"
Ereth Redwain
Ereth Redwain

Back to top Go down

Post by Samurel Manderly Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Sam remains quiet, eating and drinking and listening.[url=Awareness (Empathy)][/url]: 5d6k4 19

Samurel Manderly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2